他击败了他
he wears him out.
好了,先生女士们
OK,ladies and gentlemen.
蒙哈利和卡尔哈登斯正在那边火拼!
Bull Hurley and Carl Adams going at it right over there.
来啊,老兄!
Come on, man!
你们肩膀放直
Get your shoulders square.
你们不放好,我就不开始,预备?开始!
I’m not gonna start until we got it squared.Lock it back.Ready? Go!
胜方,林肯哈克!
Winner Lincoln Hawk!
我还没准备好!这很公平!
I wasn’t ready yet! It was fair! You lost!
嘿,我还没准备好!我被骗了!我还没准备好,我说,还没准备好!
Man,I wasn’t ready! Hey,I’ve been cheated!I wasn’t ready,I said!
把他赶下去!
Set it off, man!
不!耶!
No! Yeah!
蒙哈利进入决赛
Bull Hurley goes on to the final match of the competition.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
迈克,你在这儿做什么?
Mike, what are you doing here? Huh?
我想见你 你是怎么来的?
I had to see you.How’d you get here?
爸爸,这就说来话长了,爸爸,我想和你待在一起
Dad,it’s a long story,but,listen,I want to stay with you.
迈克,是吗?嗯
Mike,do you? Yeah.
我也想和你在一起,但是我想你外公不会同意的
I want you to stay too, but I don’t think your grandfather is gonna let that happen.
但我想和你在一起啊,爸爸
But I want to be with you,Dad.
我也想,但迈克,我没有钱了,我把卡车卖♥♥了
I want to be with you too,but,Mike,I don’t have any money.I sold the truck.
没关系,你马上就可以赢啦 像你说过的那样,你忘了吗?
That’s OK.You’re going to win like you said,remember?
你会赢一辆大卡车,你就可以开始你自己的买♥♥卖♥♥啦
You’ll win that big old truck and you can start your own business.
迈克,最后这一场,我…我觉得胜得有点勉强
Mike,in this last match I…I think I pulled a little too hard.
我…
I’m…
我将要面对的这家伙,蒙哈利,他已经连续五年从没输过了
And this guy I’m going against,Bull Hurley,he hasn’t lost in about five years,
唉,我知道他很厉害,迈克,他真的很厉害
and…I don’t know,he’s…he’s good,Mike.
我也不知道能不能赢
He’s real good and… I just don’t know.
你的意思是你要输了?
Are you saying you’re gonna lose?
也许吧
I might.
我不相信
I don’t believe this.
所有那些告诉我,不要放弃的话都是谎言
All that talk about never giving up was all lies.
你自己从来没相信过
You never believed it.
你对我说过什么你记得吗?现在是你自己去实践的时候了
And what you said to me, remember? Now is the time to do it for yourself.
世界不会在半途等你 你想要,就要自己争取
The world meets nobody halfway.If you want it,you take it.
迈克,你不是在对我说
Mike.You weren’t talking about me
你是在对你自己说,你知道吗?
you were talking about yourself.
迈克,不要这样,这是你的机会,你知道吗,爸爸?
Mike,please.Now is your chance,Dad,don’t you see?
我不在乎过去发生了什么,所以不用再向我证明你自己
I don’t care about what happened before,so stop trying to prove yourself.
输赢都没关系,爸爸,我不在乎
It doesn’t matter if you win or lose,Dad.I don’t care about that.
我所在乎的是和你在一起!爸爸
All I care about is being with you,Dad.
我爱你!我也爱你,迈克!
I love you.I love you too,Mike.
我们拼一把,好吗?
We’ll try, OK?
你真是个了不起的家伙
That’s a big guy.
你也是。先生女士们,决赛开始
Well,so are you.Ladies and gentlemen,the final match.
裁判来自国际腕力委员会
The referees from the International Arm Wrestling Council.
决赛选手,五年不败,五年世界冠军:蒙哈利!
The finalist,undefeated in five years,five-time world champion, Bull Hurley.
先生女士们,唯一的挑战者林肯哈克,他让今天在场的
And,ladies and gentlemen,the sole remaining challenger,Lincoln Hawk
所有人都震惊了
the man who has surprised everybody here today.
如果你想要它,你就得接受它
If you want it, you gotta take it.
挑战者与冠军,你是我的!
Challenger and champion.You’re mine!
蒙哈利和林肯哈克,或者我们该说是大卫和歌♥莉娅?
Bull Hurley and Lincoln Hawk.Or should we say David and Goliath?
今晚的优胜者可以带走冠军奖杯
The winner here tonight will walk out with the world cup,
和价值25万美金由富豪公♥司♥提供的卡车一辆
a $250,000 truck from the Volvo White company,
还有10万美金现金以及腕力世界冠军的头衔
$100,000 in cash,and the title of arm wrestling world champion.
他根本就不是我的对手
He doesn’t belong on my arm wrestling table.
这是我的地盘,我的游戏,他没资格在这里撒野
That’s my area,that’s my game.He’s got no shittin’ business there.
两位决赛选手都在挑衅对方
Our two finalists are now psyching each other out.
林肯哈克比蒙哈利轻了100磅
Linc Hawk’s giving away just about 100 pounds to Bull Hurley.
这在腕力比赛中很吃亏
That’s a lot to give away in arm wrestling.
我要干掉你 来吧
You’re mine.Let’s go.
我们开始!
Yeah! Let the competition begin.
耶!强者才能赢!
Yeah! May the best man win!
来吧,小宝贝!
Come on, chicken shit.
把你的肘放进去,哈克你也是
Place your elbows here.Hawk,you too.
我所做的就是拿着我的帽子,转过去
What I do is,I just try to take my hat and I turn it around
好象开启开关一样
and it’s like a switch that goes on.
当开关开启以后,我感觉自己 像换了一个人,我觉得
And when the switch goes on,I feel like another person,I feel…
我也不清楚,我感觉像…
I don’t know,I feel like a…
像一辆卡车,像一部机器
like a truck,like a machine.
我要干掉你,你已经躲了我那么多年了
I own you.You’ve been ducking me for years.
你知道吗,你别无选择,你知道吗?
You’ve got no chance.You know that?
哈克,把手放回来 不要让他把你激怒,爸爸!
Hawk,back in here now.Don’t let him psych you,Dad!
记得你是怎么告诉我的吗?你可以做到,我相信你
Remember what you told me.You can do it.I know you can!
滚回来,快点!摆好肩膀!
Get in here! Come on! Square up the shoulder.
你已经没有力量了,哈克 你已经没有力量了,小家伙
You got no power, Hawk.You got no power.
我会让你死的很惨的,小家伙
I’m gonna give you a world of hurt, little man.
我要做的就是伤害他,削弱他 把他从桌上干掉
And all I want to do is hurt him,cripple him,get him off the table
使他再也不敢向我挑战
and so he never dares try to compete against me again.
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
干掉他,爸爸!
Get him, Dad!
扳下去,扳下去!
Down! Down!
干得好!
Way to go!
扳回来!扳回来,爸爸!打败他!
Pull it! Pull it, Dad! Over the top!
他完啦!还没有 还没有
He’s letting go. No, he’s not. No, he’s not.
快!快!干掉他!
Go! Go! Get him!
哈克!
Hawk!
他逃跑了!你这个混♥蛋♥!
He let go! You asshole!
你玩不过我的,你还不明白吗?你不是我的对手,王八蛋!
You’re mine.Can’t you understand that? You’re mine,asshole!
如果脱手了,将用皮带将双方绑起来
When the two arms come apart, the strap will be put on.
把你们的肘放进去 我要你♥他♥妈♥的手臂撕碎,混♥蛋♥
Put your elbows down.I’ll rip your shittin’arm off,boy.
我吃定你了!
I own you!
张开你们的拇指
Open your thumbs.
迈克,这里一结束,我们立刻回去
Michael,we’re going home as soon as this is over.
爸爸,加油!你一定要赢,求求你了,你一定能赢的,我知道你可以
Dad,come on,you’ve got to win.Dad,please.You can do it,I know you can.
这下你逃不出我手掌心了 你已经犯规两次了!
You can’t get away from me now.That’s two fouls!
你怎么样?
You all right?
哈克,你鼻子受伤了?
Your nose hurt, Hawk?
爸爸,加油,干掉他!扳倒他,爸爸!扳倒他!
Dad,come on,take him.Over the top,Dad!Over the top.
来啊!
Come on!
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
没用的,混♥蛋♥!
You ain’t shit!
噢,蒙哈利真猛啊!他把林肯哈克扳过去了
Oh,what a move by Bull Hurley! He has Linc Hawk over the line.
林肯哈克看来很麻烦了
Linc Hawk is in trouble. Hawk is in big trouble.
他玩完了!我要撕碎他他妈的手臂!
He’s going down! I’ll break his shittin’arm!
加油,爸爸!
Come on, Dad!
他扳回来了!他扳回来了!这场比赛真是不可思议啊!
He’s coming back! He’s coming back! This match is unbelievable.
我告诉你,你玩完了!你♥他♥妈♥的玩完了!
You’re nothing,I tell you! You ain’t nothing!
爸爸!
Dad!
蒙哈利全力出击了!
Bull Hurley with a great move!
扳回来,爸爸!
Move it. Yes!
看起来哈克遇到了不小的麻烦!
It looks like Hawk is in big trouble.Bull!
蒙哈利看来已经稳操胜算了,哈克看来已经力竭了
Bull Hurley looks like he’s got him.It looks like Hawk’s strength is going.
你完了!
I own you!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸,扳回来!
Dad, get him!
太突然了,快看,林肯哈克开始反击了!
All of a sudden,here we go.Linc Hawk’s making a comeback.
耶!耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
即使现在看起来也没什么希望
It looks dead even right now.
这场较量已经持续1分钟了,真是一场壮观的比赛啊!
This match has been going on for over a minute.What a match this is.
冠军会是谁呢?
It’s all gonna boil down to who wants it most.
爸爸,耶!
Dad, yeah.
也许蒙哈利太强壮了,也许他实在是太壮!
Maybe Bull Hurley’s just too strong.Maybe he’s just too strong.
看起来哈克陷入苦战了!
It looks like Hawk’s in big trouble right now.
蒙哈利看来马上就要干掉他了!
Bull Hurley looks like he’s got him.
加油,蒙!干掉他!
Go, Bull! Get him!
耶!加油!
Yeah! Come on!
加油!
Go! Go! Go!
现在又僵持住了!
And now it’s dead even.
耶!
Yeah!
获胜!
Winner!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!