我整个身体就是一个引擎,这就是点火装置,我要发动它
My whole body is an engine.This is a fireplug and I’m going to light him up.
汉米罗斯可!
Harry Bosco!
加拿大选手,连续两届冠军,卡尔哈登斯
The Canadian champion,two years running Carl Adams.
我有能力很容易的击败他们
I should be able to blow them away real easy.
其中有很多技巧,经验不可缺少
There’s a lot more technique involved,and you can’t beat experience.
卡尔哈登斯,先生女士们
Carl Adams,ladies and gentlemen.
这位新人是卡车司机,林肯哈克
And the newcomer from the truckers’ division,Lincoln Hawk,over here.
对我来说卡车是最重要的事
To tell you the truth,the truck is the most important thing for me.
我真的…觉得能不能得冠军
I don’t really… It doesn’t matter if I become the champion or anything.
什么的并没什么关系,那不是最重要的,我需要这辆卡车
That’s not the most important… I… I need this truck.
林肯哈克,来自卡车界
Lincoln Hawk,from the truckers’ division.
最后,五次腕力冠军获得者…
Finally, five-time arm wrestling world champion…
耶!…蒙哈利!
Yeah! …Bull Hurley!
让我们听听蒙怎么说
Let’s hear it for Bull.
我开卡车,比赛腕力
I drive a truck and arm wrestle.
这是我最喜欢做的,也是我最拿手的
It’s what I love to do, it’s what I do best.
耶!
Yeah!
女士们 先生们 蒙哈利将为第六次冠军头衔拼尽全力
Bull, ladies and gentlemen, trying for an unprecedented sixth championship title.
一切都为了夺冠
Being number one is everything.
除此之外,别无所求
There is no second place.Second sucks.
好,各位参加准决赛的选手 请各就各位
And now,semifinalists,will you please take the tables?
请记住这是两败淘汰制比赛,输两场就要出局
This is a double elimination tournament.Two losses and you’re out.
耶,约翰!加油!
Yeah,John! Come on!
好吧,先生们,让我们开始比赛吧
All right,gentlemen.Let’s start the competition.
祝你们好运
Good luck to all of you.
林肯哈克和约翰温斯力比赛准备开始
We have Linc Hawk and John Grizzly competing.
把它从我拇指上拿下去,这将是一场艰苦的比赛
Get him off my thumb.This’ll be a tough match.
把它从我拇指上拿下去
Get him off my thumb.
嘿,那孩子在那儿做什么呢?
Hey,what the hell is that kid doing there?
有两种基本握法…
There are two basic styles…
他还是抓着我的拇指,他的拇指没问题
He’s still got my thumb.His thumb’s OK.
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
注意你的位置!
Watch your position!
胜者,汉米罗斯可!耶!
Winner, Harry Bosco! Yeah!
胜!
Winner!
2号♥桌,林肯哈克和约翰温斯力!
On table number two, Lincoln Hawk and John Grizzly!
这是一场艰苦的比赛
This should be a tough match.Grizzly’s getting him over the top.
约翰温斯力看起来,让林肯哈克陷入了麻烦
Grizzly looks like he’s got Linc Hawk in trouble.
约翰温斯力是胜者 约翰温斯力再次获胜
John Grizzly is our winner. Grizzly has won again.
新人林肯哈克,输掉了决赛中的第一场
And the newcomer,Lincoln Hawk,has lost his first finals match.
请记住,先生女士们
Remember,ladies and gentlemen.
这是两败淘汰制比赛
This is a double elimination.
每个准决赛选手都有另一次机会
Each of these semifinalists have another chance.
失败两次才会被淘汰出局
You have to lose twice to be out of the competition.
把他带到我的房♥间,我要和他谈谈
Get him up to my suite.I wanna talk to him.
嗯,稍微用点力
Yeah. A little harder.
我希望我不会哭出来
I hope I didn’t tear anything.
嗯,好多了
Yeah, that’s better.
哈克?什么事?
Hawk? What do you want?
卡特先生有话跟你说,他在总统套房♥等你
Mr Cutler wants a word with you.He’s waiting in the presidential suite.
艾德?嗯
Ed? Yeah.
离我下次上场还有多久?半个小时
How long before I go on again? You got about a half-hour.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
过来,哈克
Come in, Hawk.
要喝点什么吗?不必那么硬骨头
You want a drink? You don’t have to stay sharp.
我知道你已经输掉一场了
I understand you already lost your first match.
你想怎么样,卡特?我们不必像仇人一样
What do you want, Cutler? We don’t have to be enemies.
我从来没有想过与你为敌
I never wanted to be your enemy.
那好,我们就直说吧
All right,then.Let’s get right to it.
克丽思汀娜去世之后…
With Christina gone…
除了迈克以外 我的生命中已没有亲人了
I have no family left in my life, except for Michael.
你本来就一无所有 所以你也没有什么可失去的
You never had anything,so you have nothing to lose.
哈克,你原本可以拥有的
Hawk, you can believe what you want to.
但你却轻率无知的逃离了 你抛弃了你的妻子和孩子
But you’re a deserter,plain and simple.You deserted your wife and your son.
是你狠心把我们分开的
You were tearing us apart.
别想用我来换取你的清白
Don’t try to clear your conscience at my expense.
你是个骗子,你抛弃了他们
You’re a liar.You deserted them.
你说完了吗?我跟你还没完呢
Are you finished? I’m not through with you yet.
到外面,我要让你看点东西,来啊!
Come on outside.I want to show you something.Come on!
下面,那里,饭店前的停车场
Down there in the parking lot in front of the hotel.
那是用钱所能买♥♥到的最好的卡车了
That’s the finest rig that money can buy.
如果你喜欢,就是你的了
If you want it, it’s yours.
这是一张50万美金的支票,拿着,从我生活中消失
Here’s a cheque for $500,000.Take it and get the hell out of my life.
你想做什么?想让我把监护权转交给你,我已经签了
What are you trying to do? I gave you custody of the boy, I signed papers.
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
我只是想让你过的好一点,哈克
I’m making things easy for you.
你不用把迈克当成免费的饭票
You don’t need Michael as a meal ticket any more.
开上车,拿上钱
So take the truck,take the money.
开始你的新生活,建立你的新家庭
Start a new life.Start your own family!
我已经有家庭了
I got a family.
等这件事结束了,我会再去接他的
When this is over,I’m coming to get him.
你违背了你的承诺,没错
You’re going back on your word.Yeah.
你已经签了抚养权转让文件,迈克不会跟你走,因为你是个失败者
You signed over custody.He’ll never go with you because you’re a loser.
你永远没前途!
You’ve always been a loser!
卡特先生正在和你说话 我的话说完了
Mr Cutler is talking to you.I’m through talking.
先生女士们,我们继续下半场的准决赛!
We continue with our semifinal series of matches.
你是我的 这是一场两败淘汰制比赛
You’re mine.This is a double elimination tournament.
任何输掉八场中两场的选手将出局
Any competitor who loses twice out of the eight on these four tables
我要像风一样的从你的手腕上翻过,我将是最后的冠军
I’m going through you like gas through a funnel.
你是我的
You’re mine, mister.
别抓着我的拇指 把你的肘放到凹槽里!
Get him off of my thumb.Keep your elbow in the cup!
我没看到,把你的肘放到凹槽里!
I don’t see it.Put your elbow in the cup!
我没看到
I don’t see it.
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
疯狗奈达奈荻逊是林肯哈克的下一个对手
Mad Dog Madison will be the next opponent for Linc Hawk.
蒙哈利已经战胜汉米罗斯,蒙哈利取得决赛资格
Bull Hurley has beaten Harry Bosco and Bull Hurley goes on to the finals.
卡尔哈登斯胜 卡尔哈登斯取得决赛资格
Carl Adams.Carl Adams is our winner.Carl Adams goes on to the finals.
先生女士们,让我们来看最后一场准决赛
Ladies and gentlemen,we’re ready for the last matches of the semifinal series.
胜者将进入决赛
The winners go on to the finals.
这边,疯狗奈达奈荻逊
Over here,we have Mad Dog Madison
加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
林肯哈克胜!
Winner, Lincoln Hawk!
林肯哈克战胜了疯狗奈达奈荻逊!
Linc Hawk has beaten Mad Dog Madison!
林肯哈克进入决赛!
And Linc Hawk goes on to the finals.
下一辆,开过来
Next cab.Move it up.
让我们一起期待后面这几场
We’re approaching the most important event
独特而又刺♥激♥的比赛
of this unique and exciting competition.
最后关键时刻在腕力比赛的世界里,我们称之为“超越巅峰”
The final phase in the world of arm wrestling.We call this “Over the Top”.
先生女士们,有请四位决赛选手
Ladies and gentlemen,let’s bring on our four finalists.
第一位是来自佛罗里达州,五年无败绩的
Our first finalist,from Jacksonville,Florida,undefeated in five years.
蒙哈利!
Let’s bring him on.Bull Hurley!
他的对手是两次加拿大冠军,卡尔哈登斯!
His opponent,two-time Canadian champion,Slammin’ Carl Adams!
来自波士顿卡车司机的骄傲 汉米罗斯可
From Boston,pride of the teamsters,Harry Bosco.
最后一位,来自自♥由♥卡车驾驶的新人,林肯哈克!
And finally,the newcomer from the independent truckers,Lincoln Hawk!
先生女士们,让我们给予这四位决赛选手
Ladies and gentlemen,let’s give our four finalists
最热烈的掌声吧!
a big round of applause!
我不会输的,哈克 闭嘴!
I can’t lose, Hawk. Shut up!
说啊,老兄 把你的肘放进凹槽里
Say it,man.Get your elbows down.
我不会输,来啊!我们开始吧,哈克
I can’t lose.Come on,let’s go.I can’t lose, Hawk.
林肯哈克正在保持镇静,但是他内心如火烧一般
Linc Hawk is trying to stay calm, but inside you know he has to be boiling.
先生女士们,大家看
Look at him,ladies and gentlemen.
大家也在催促裁判开始
A lot of talking to the referee going on,too.
爸爸,这里!
Dad,over here!
爸爸!加油,爸爸!
Dad! Go, Dad!
先是你,然后是哈利 你已经犯规两次了!
First you,then Hurley.Three fouls!
我他妈的受够了这些混♥蛋♥了
I’m psyching up the son of a bitch.
我是裁判,把你的肘放进去!
I’m the ref. Get your elbow in there!
爸爸!迈克,跟我走
Dad! Michael,come with me.
回来,迈克!迈克,回来!站住!
Come here, Michael! Michael,come here! Stop! Come back.
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!