We retain the finest law firms.
就是这样,你觉得怎么样?
That’s it.What do you say?
迈克觉得怎么样?你可以自己问他
What’s Mike say? Ask him yourself.
迈克,进来吧!
Michael.
别紧张,迈克
At ease,Mike.
嗯,你不会也要我走,对吧?
Now, you’re not gonna tell me to leave too, are you?

No.
那就好,我还以为我这么不受欢迎呢
That’s good.I was beginning to think I wasn’t popular.
我不知道怎么办
I don’t know what to think.
迈克,我知道你不信任我
Mike,I know you don’t trust me.
我不怪你,我也没资格怪你
I don’t blame you.I haven’t earned that yet.
我觉得这里是我的家
I just feel like I have a home here.
你知道吗,我…
You know, I…
我是说,如果我跟你走的话
I mean, if I went with you
我们能去哪?
where would we go?
我们会是怎样的结局?
Where would we end up?
和你在一起,我保证
Together is all I can guarantee.
你现在这么说 到时候你就会离开我
You say this now,and then you leave.
迈克,我知道,我只是一个把自己搞的一团糟的父亲
Mike,I’m just a father who messed up pretty bad,I know that.
我曾经真的做了错事
I’ve done things real wrong.
现在我想尽我最大的能力去弥补回来
Now I want to try to fix everything up as best as I can.
我想要…
And I want to
让你了解真正的我
give you what’s inside of me.
我可能一无所有,可能永远都是这样
I may not have much and I may never have a lot.
但是我把我内心的一些东西给那个对我来说是唯一的人
But I’ve got something inside I want to give to the only person
他对于我来说是最重要的
who means something to me.
你!只有你!
You. You.
我不能
I can’t.
我不能跟你走
I can’t go with you.
不能?
Can’t?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我明白
I understand.
迈克,我希望你记住
Mike,I want you to remember something.
世界不会在半途等你,记住
The world meets nobody halfway,remember that.
如果你要做到,你就得争取
You gotta do what’s best for you.Always do that.
我该撤诉吗?
Should I draw up the papers?
好的
Yeah.
我很欣赏你的卡车
I appreciate your feelings about your truck.
我出7000,现金,怎样?
Best offer I can make cash,though 7,000.
不卖♥♥就开走,看来我别无选择
Take it or leave it.Not giving me much of a choice.
好的,成交
OK, you got a deal.
我想留着这只老鹰,好吗?好,拿去吧
I’d like to keep the hawk,though, OK? Take it.
早安,欢迎各位来到今年的…
Good morning.I’d like to welcome all of you to this
林肯哈克的赔率是多少?林肯哈克的赔率?
What are the odds on Lincoln Hawk? The odds on Hawk?
林肯哈克20比1
Lincoln Hawk’s 20 to 1.
20比1,老兄,风险很大啊
20 to one,pal.Real long shot.
我想压7000在他身上,这真是在赌博
I’d like to bet 7,000 on him.That’s what I call gambling.
林肯哈克
Linc Hawk.
约翰温斯力,238
John Grizzly,238.
190?谢谢
190? Thanks.
不对,很抱歉,伙计 稍等一下,约翰温斯力,238
That’s wrong.Excuse me,buddy.Hold on a second.John Grizzly,238.
意大利选手吉斯伯特对哈克
Italian competitors, report to your coach.
你在做什么?你要去哪儿?停下!
What are you doing? Where are you going? Stop!
腕力比赛是力量与技术的结合
Arm wrestling is a combination of strength and technique
配合精神状态和姿势
coupled with mental attitude and dedication.
快!开车!追!
Come on! Move it! Go!
各位先生,预选赛即将开始
Soon,the preliminaries will be under way.
1,2… One, two…
嘿,你这个白♥痴♥!
Hey,you idiot!
先生们,女士们,欢迎来到世界腕力大赛!
Welcome to the arm wrestling world championship competition.
这里有不同重量级的男女比赛
There are different weight classes for men and women.
他们来自世界各地,日本、法国、意大利、瑞士
They come from all over the world.: Japan, France, Italy, Switzerland.
都是世界顶尖的腕力高手
Truly the best arm wrestlers in the entire world.
再次提醒,这是两败淘汰制比赛
One reminder,once again, this is a double elimination competition.
输掉两次才会被淘汰出局
You have to lose twice to be out.
也就是说,如果你输了一次,你仍然还有一次机会
In other words,if you lose once,you still have one more chance.
好,早上进行分群组预选赛 晚上进行男子组决赛
OK.The preliminary rounds this morning and the men’s finals tonight.
不要忘记还有女子组 她们的奖金是五万美金
And don’t forget the women.They’re competing for $50,000 in prize money.
裁判,准备好了吗?比赛开始!
Are we ready, referees? Start the competition!
祝大家好运!
Good luck to all of you!
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
预备?开始!
Ready? Go!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You ain’t shit!
胜者,蒙哈利 耶!
Winner,Bull Hurley.Yeah!
获得五次世界冠军的蒙哈利胜!
A win for the five-time world champion, Bull Hurley!
哼!
Go!
胜利!
Winner!
这方胜!
That’s a winner!
法国人安德博维尔和新手林肯哈克
Frenchman Andr? Bouvier and a newcomer, Lincoln Hawk.
林肯哈克胜!他是值得关注的家伙
And Lincoln Hawk takes the win! He’ll be one to watch.
来看这个野兽!汉米罗斯可胜!
On to the teamster.Harry Bosco has the win.
嘿,小子,你不能把车停在那儿
Hey,boy.You just can’t leave this truck here like that.
送给你了
You can keep it.
嘿,小子?滚回来!滚回来!
Hey,you! Come back here! Come here, you!
来自德州的比利波,南部冠军,他可是个很难击败的对手
Billy Bob from Texas,the southern champion.He’ll be tough to beat here.
那儿,我们车也在那儿 我们去接卡特先生的飞机
There.There’s our car.Take me to Mr Cutler’s plane.
开始!
Go!
开始!开始!
Go! Go!
开始!
Go!
胜!我们德国朋友遇到麻烦了
Winner! We have trouble with our German friend.
看来3号♥桌有人受伤了
Looks like an injury on table three.
准备?开始!
Ready? Go!
胜!
Winner!
真烂
Chicken shit.
我们已经决出了最后32位选手
We’re already down to the last 32 competitors.
蒙哈利,看来他进入决赛毫无疑问了
Bull Hurley.Looks like he’s gonna be here for the finals
他仍然是非常强的高手
He’s still the man to beat
不要做特别的,明白吗?
He’s not to make it to the Hilton.Is that understood?
加油!
Come on!
加油!加油!加油!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
胜!
Winner!
这边还有女子组比赛
And that concludes the women’s competition.
约翰温斯力先生!
Mr John Grizzly!
胜!胜!
Winner! Winner!
晚上好,女士们,先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到世界腕力大赛
Welcome back to our world championship competition.
我们马上就要到关键时刻了,首先是准决赛
We’re approaching the main event.First of all,the semifinals.
比赛将在这四张桌上进行
Fighting will take place on these four tables
世界顶尖的八位选手将进行较量
and the eight best arm wrestlers in the world will be competing.
迈克在那儿 我去后门
There’s Michael.I’ll cover the back.
他们来自世界各地 从刚开始的500名选手
They’ve come from every nation on earth.500 competitors started.
到现在的最后8位
Now we’re down to the final eight.
让我提醒大家 请容许我提醒大家
Let me remind you.Let me remind you,please.
这是两败淘汰制比赛,如果你输了两场,你将出局
This is a double elimination competition.If you lose twice,you’re out.
两败淘汰制比赛
Double elimination competition.
他们来自四面八方,来争夺十万美金的奖金
They’ve come from everywhere for a chance to win $100,000 in prize money.
他们还有机会赢取价值25万美金的富豪白色卡车
They will also have the opportunity to win a $250,000 Volvo White tractor truck.
现在让我们来介绍8位准决赛选手
Right now,though,let’s introduce our eight semifinalists.
他们是世界顶尖的腕力好手
They’re the best in the world of arm wrestling.
首先是约翰温斯力!
Let’s introduce John Grizzly,
三次世界腕力大会的冠军
three-time winner from the World Arm Wrestling Association.
当我站在桌前,不管对方是谁,他就是我不共戴天的仇人
When I get to the table,that person,I don’t care who they are,is my mortal enemy.
我敌视他们
I hate them.
约翰温斯力
John Grizzly,right here.John Grizzly.
现在上场的是疯狗奈达奈荻逊
Also coming up here,Mad Dog Madison.
我不太喜欢别人拍我的背
I’m not so enthused about people patting me on the back
对我说:“你是最棒的!”
saying “You’re the best.”
我不需要人们这么告诉我
I don’t need people to do that to me.
如果我赢了,只是因为拿到这个冠军,将是我一生中最棒的一次
If I win,it’s just because I wanted to be the best,one time in my life.
疯狗奈达奈荻逊!
Mad Dog Madison.
汉米罗斯可,各位,汉米罗斯可!
Harry Bosco,right here.Harry Bosco.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!