Come on, Linc. Linc,this guy’s insane.
三个押哈克 林肯,干掉他
Three on the Hawk.Linc, he’s yours.
你和那家伙一起的吗?
What are you doing with that guy?
他是我爸爸
He’s my father.
真遗憾
Too bad.
人到齐!开始比赛!
All right!Start the fight!Start the fight!
预备
Get ready.
开始!
Get ready. Go!
该死的! Shit!
你不过如此啊!
You ain’t got it!
干掉他,林肯!加油,林肯,干掉他!
Get him, Linc! Come on, Linc! Get him!
耶!
Yeah!
加油!你可以做到!加油!
Come on! You can do it! Come on!
扳回来!加油,扳回来!
Over the top. Come on, over the top!
啊!
Aaagh!
来吧,给钱,给钱!
Come on, jerk.Give me the money.Give me the money!
我不会给你钱,他耍赖!你这个自作聪明的家伙
I ain’t givin’you no money. He cheated!You wise guy,you.
你又走运了,哈克?
So you got lucky again, huh,Hawk?
你好吗,蒙?比你好
How you doing, Bull? Better than you.
怎么样,赌金加倍 我们来一次较量?怎么样?
Right now,double or nothing.What do you say?
我要去拉斯维加斯,来吧,现在来比吧,我觉得不爽
Let’s just wait for Vegas.Let’s do it now.I feel like kicking ass.
等到拉斯维加斯再比好吗?那时可没有人能为你祈祷了
Let’s wait till Vegas, OK? You ain’t got a prayer in Vegas.
再说吧
We’ll see.
太可惜你老爸不敢,孩子
Too bad your old man’s yellow, kid.
我会在拉斯维加斯等你的
I’ll see you in Vegas.
让开,滚一边
Get out of the way.Back up.
我很抱歉,迈克
I’m sorry about that,Mike.
你是个无赖,你和他赌钱
You’re a hustler.You hustled that man back there for money.
不…我要打电♥话♥给妈妈
No…I’d like to call my mother.
你必须给他时间,迈克 你要耐心点
You have to give it time,Michael.You have to be patient.
我知道你的感受 但你必须去做,这很重要
I know how you feel,but you must do it.It’s important.
我知道你希望我和他好好相处 我知道,但我根本不认识他
I know you want me to do it,but I don’t even know him.
我要你努力去尝试 这对我很重要
I want you to try.It’s important to me.
为什么?我认为一切很好啊
Why? I thought everything was fine.
迈克,亲爱的 人生有很多事是你还不知道的
There’s so much more to life than what you’ve seen.
他离开了你 他有他的理由
But he left you.He had his reasons.
我现在要走了 我和你父亲谈话,好吗?
Look,I have to go now,but I want to talk to your father first,OK?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你妈妈,再见
OK.I love you too.Bye.
她要和你说话 谢谢
She wants to talk to you.Thanks.
你好吗?亲爱的?
How you doing,honey?
迈克,能帮我拿一下吗?谢谢
Mike,would you hold that? Thank you.
嗨,亲爱的,你好吗?不会有事的,我们处的很好
Hi,honey.How are you? Yeah,we’re having a great time.
是,他很能干 现在告诉你一些事
Yeah,he’s very helpful.As a matter of fact,he’s helping me right now.
这是首歌♥很棒
That was a nice song.
迈克,开关会坏的
Mike,I think we’re wearing out this knob here.
可以问你一个问题吗?可以
Can I ask you a question? Sure.
先生,你还一直吸毒吗?是吗?
Are you still dealing drugs, sir? Are you?
这是你自己想的吗?迈克?我外公告诉我的
You think of that all by yourself,Mike? My grandfather gave me the facts.
事实上我从没做过 你外公告诉你的那些事,迈克
The truth is I never did what your grandfather said I did,Mike.
我承认,我犯的最大错误就是离开她
The only mistake I ever made was leaving.I admit that.
刚才的腕力比赛如何?
So how’d you like the arm-wrestling match back there?
你很有经验 的确如此
It’s an experience.It sure was.
All I Need Is You
克丽思汀娜
Christina.
你好吗?亲爱的
How are you, darling?
你仍生我的气吗?
Are you angry with me?
生气?谁对你生气?
Angry? Have I ever been angry with you?
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
好吧,实话是我不生气
All right, I’ll tell you the truth. I’m not angry.
但我有点失望
But I am disappointed.
我只是想让他了解他的父亲
I just wanted him to know his father.
迈克的爸爸不是好人
Michael’s father is no good.
你要将他带回家是错的
Your wanting to bring him back in this family is all wrong.
克丽思汀娜,我知道你担心迈克独自成长
Christina,I know you’re worried about leaving Michael alone.
但你不明白 迈克所需要的是家庭温暖
But surely you understand I’m all the family Michael will ever need.
你终究不是他爸爸啊,我当了他父亲12年了!
You’re not his father.I have been his father for 12 years!
明天再谈好了,没问题的,请相信我
Let’s not talk about this any more.It’s going to turn out all right. Trust me.
睡吧!甜心,我晚点再来
Rest now, sweetheart.I’ll come by a little later.
任何打给我女儿的电♥话♥,我都要知道
If there are any calls for my daughter,I wanna know.
是,卡特先生
Yes, Mr Cutler.
有报告回来,他们找不到他
From the reports, they can’t find him.
我要找到我的孙子 我不管你用什么方法,快去!
I want my grandson found.I don’t care how you do it.Do it!
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
为何停下?我们都需要休息
Why’d you stop? Well,I think we all need a rest.
我没看到旅馆
I don’t see a hotel.
迈克,我想我们待在车上
Well, Mike,I thought we’d stay in the truck tonight.
像卡车司机一样
A lot of truckers do it.
你可以,我也能 很好
If you can do it, I can do it.
就是这样
That’s the spirit.
嗯,晚安,迈克 晚安,先生
Well,good night,Mike. Good night,sir.
对了,如果不好睡,可用我的肩来枕
By the way,if your neck gets sore tonight,you can use my shoulder for a pillow.
感谢你啊,先生 但是…我想我可以应付
Thanks anyway,sir, but…I think I can manage.
你确定?肯定的,先生
You sure? Positive,sir.
我没关系,怎么都行
Cos I don’t mind.It’s all right.
也许明天可运动一下
Maybe tomorrow,we’ll exercise a little bit.
晚安,先生
Good night,sir.
晚安,迈克
Good night,Mike.
我想我们可以相处得很好,麦克你是个好孩子
I think we’ll get along fine,Mike.You’re a good kid.
你看如何做,向前倾,用力拉
See how I do this? You put your wrist into it,you lean forward,
这边来些重量,整个身体配合
and you put a lot of weight in there. You have to use your whole body to it.
如同身体是机器的一部分 你试试
It’s like your whole body is one piece of machinery.You try it.
对,抓住,向前倾
That’s it.Good grip.That’s right,lean into it.
你可以做到,使肘部打直
You can do it.Keep your wrist straight.Good.
很好,麦克,用肌肉用点力
That’s it, Mike. Now put some muscle into it.
人生不只是肌肉
There’s more to life than just muscles.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
我的意思是,我没有得到很好的教育
Meaning I don’t see any books around.
你不太阅读是不是?
You don’t read much,do you?
不是冒犯,只是你是不同层次
No offence,but you’re just simply on a different social scale.
多告诉我些好吗?
Oh, you wanna tell me more about this social scale?
据说成人的平均智力年龄只有15岁
It’s been said that the average mental age for an adult is 15,
只比我大了三岁而已
just three years older than I am.
对于卡车司机来说 可能只有11至13岁左右吧
For a trucker,it has to be in the 11 to 13-year range.
也许14,如果他们有好遗传
Maybe 14, if they have good genetics.
麦克,与受过良好教育的你…
You know,Mike,it’s really great driving with such a…
一起开车
tremendous intellectual like you.
我的福气很大
It’s a real blessing.
为何停下?
Why are you stopping?
你生气了,是吗?
You’re aggravated,aren’t you?
小子,已经忍♥了很久了
Boy,I passed aggravation about a mile back.
你要使用暴♥力♥吗?你要试一下吗?
Are you gonna get violent? Wanna give me a break?
既然你认为我没头脑
Since you think it takes no brains at all
一定是很呆才会开这种卡车 我告诉你
and I have to be stupid and abnormal to drive a truck like this,I tell you what.
你过来,坐到我位子上
Why don’t you just come on over into my seat
我看你是否能开动它,好吗?
and let’s see if you can move this machinery around,OK?
什么?开车,天才
What? Drive,genius.
好,迈克,我们出发吧
OK, Mike.We got miles to go.
这不公平,我从未开过卡车
This is an unfair test.I’ve never driven a truck before.
小孩子的游戏有什么大不了的?
Child’s play.Let’s see,what’s the big deal?
只需踏在离合器上加油,换挡
Just step on the clutch,press the gas and switch the gear.
没问题,我开过碰碰车
This is no problem.I once drove a dune buggy.
真了不起,这样一点问题也没有的
Really? Mike,I’m impressed. Really.This’ll be no problem at all.
你做的很好,迈克,钥匙转一下
You’re doing great,Mike.Why don’t you turn the key? OK?
看到那银钮吗?压下去
Now you see that little silver button? Push it.
很简单吧?几乎和开碰碰车一样
Magic,huh? Well,Mr Dune Buggy,you ready to drive?
嗯!好了 踏离合器,一直到底脚伸长
Mm-hm.OK.Push the clutch in all the way.
用力踩 不能再伸了 你可做到,坚持住
Give it a lot of leg.I don’t have any more.
再一点,对了
No,you can do it.Hold it in.A little bit more.That’s it.Good.
加点油,你准备好吗?
Now, give it some gas.Are you ready?
好,走吧!碰碰车
OK.Here we go,Captain Dune Buggy.Blastoff, right? Go.
踩油门,迈克,再踩油门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!