超越巅峰
礼成…解散!
Regiment… dismissed!
我们毕业了!你真棒!
We did it! You made it.
你儿子真优秀!谢谢!
You got a fine boy there. Thank you.
我不运货,我是来接我儿子的
Deliveries in the rear. I’m picking up Cadet Cutler.
好,快点 谢谢!
OK. Pass, sir. Thanks.
他是谁啊?
Who’s he?
大家笑一下
Smile, everybody.
他在这儿干嘛?
What’s he doing here?
注意我这里好吗?
Excuse me. Can I get you to pay attention?
别管他,注意我这里 我在照相呢,笑一笑
Forget about him. Pay attention to me. I’m trying to get a picture here. Smile.
哦,谢谢,爸爸。嘿,我们要见妈妈吗?
Oh, thanks, Dad. Hey, are we gonna get to see Ma?
这是来接迈克卡特的车吗?是的,先生
Is this the Michael Cutler limo? Yes, sir.
我外公在哪里?他一小时后到达机场
Where’s my grandfather? He’ll be arriving at the airport in an hour.
卡特!我在这!
Cutler! Yes, sir!
上校要见你!马上来,长官
The colonel wants to see ya. Right away, sir.
在这等
Wait here.
上校你好 你好
Colonel Finley. Sir.
上校您找我吗?
The colonel wishes to see me, sir.
是你父亲要见你,孩子 我父亲?
Your father wishes to, Cadet.My father?
是的,他来带你回家
Yes. He’s come to drive you home.
你好,迈克
Hello, Mike.
我没有爸爸,他是你的父亲,迈克
I don’t have a father, sir. This is your father, Michael.
长官,我的外祖父要接我回家
My grandfather has instructed me to go home with no one
除了他只有我母亲可以
besides himself or my mother.
你妈妈才是你的监护人 不是你外公
Your mother has legal custody over you, Cutler. Not your grandfather.
而且让你♥爸♥爸接你回家也是你妈妈的意思
And it is her request that your father bring you home.
长官,我可以问些问题吗?可以
Sir, may I ask a question? Of course.
我能看看这位先生的相关证明资料吗?
May I see some identification on this man?
这样不太好吧!孩子 没关系
That’s not called for, Cadet.
我准备好了
That’s OK. I’m ready.
我们要开这玩意?为何不搭飞机?
Are we going in this? Why can’t we fly?
你妈说这是认识彼此的好地方
Your mother thought it’d be a good way for us to get to know each other.
要花多少时间?
How long will it take?
我得再载点东西,需要在加州两三天
Well, I have one more pickup and, say, two, three days we’ll be in California.
你妈若没去手术的话 到周三早上
And your mother doesn’t go into surgery, say, until Wednesday morning.
你相信可在二三天内变成十年吗?
Do you really think you can make up ten years in two to three days?
不能
No.
我帮你 我可以自己来
Here, let me help you. I can do it myself.
我可以说话吗?先生 可以
I’d like to say something, sir.Sure.
这个卡车真讨厌
This truck is disgusting.
不,迈克,它只是旧了,一旦卡车上公路,它可跑100km…
I don’t know, Mike. It’s just old. Once in a stretch up to Vegas, this thing got up to…
先生,不必为了我做任何谈话
Sir, there’s no need to make any conversation for my sake.
是啊!没什么好谈的
So much for small talk.
好,我们出发了
OK. Here we go.
可以问个问题吗?先生? 可以
Can I ask you a question, sir? Sure.
你怎么拿到我的照片的?
How did you get all these pictures of me?
你妈寄给我的 为什么?
Well, your mother sent ’em to me. Why?
我和她通信很久了
I’ve been writing to her for a long time and I asked for pictures
我向她要的这样能看到你的成长
so I could see how you were growing up.
看来不错
Looks good.
你们俩通信很久?
If you two had been writing,
我怎么从来未收到一张生日卡
how come I never got a birthday card,
或者一封信,或任何东西?
or a letter, or anything?
你说什么,迈克?我说我从未听说过你
What are you saying, Mike? I never heard from you.
迈克,我写信给你太多次了
I’ve written to you 100 times.
生日,一直都有写 说我从来没有写?什么意思?
Birthdays, all the time. What do you mean, I never…?
一定寄错地址,我从未收到什么
Well, you must have sent ’em to the wrong address, cos I never got anything.
先生,可停下吗?我觉得不舒服
Sir, Could you pull over? I’m feeling sick.
你怎么了? 请停下好吗?先生
What’s wrong? Would you please pull over, sir?
迈克!迈克!
Hey! Mike!
迈克!
Mike!
小心!
Look out!
迈克!
Mike!
嘿,你到底在干什么?
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
迈克!我真该拴住你!
Mike! Put a leash on that kid!
迈克,不,不,迈克!
Mike, no. No. Mike!
迈克,迈克,停下来,停下来
Mike, Mike. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
停下来 我恨你!
Mike. Stop it.I hate you.
恨我吧 我们还是要继续赶路
Then hate me. We have to start someplace.
好吗?
OK?
来吧,我们回去
Come on. Let’s go back.
我照你的话做,但他们…
You said you took care of it.I did, Mr Cutler, but…
算了,别说了 好的,先生
Forget it. Forget it! Yes, sir.
那男孩的母亲打电♥话♥来,卡特先生
The boy’s mother called, Mr Cutler.
她坚持迈克和父亲走
She insisted that Michael leave with his father.
难道你不知道吗?
Don’t you understand?
我女儿从未告诉我
My daughter is in no condition to make that kind of a decision.
我不是大老远飞来此
I didn’t fly all the way up here to be simply told
听到我孙子交给那混球!
you turned my grandson over to that worthless bastard!
我看得出愚鲁 要注意那家伙
I can’t tolerate stupidity. I’ll bring this up to the attention of the board.
我很抱歉刚才…
I’m sorry about the…
对于你的外套我很抱歉 没关系,你照价赔偿就是了
I’m sorry about the jacket.It’s no problem.You’ll get the bill.
当然
I’m sure.
如果你饿了 有个地方牛排还不错
If you’re hungry,there’s a great place up here for good steak.
我们停下好吗?
What do you say we stop?
先生,你将是食物中毒的受害者
You’re going to be a victim of cholesterol poisoning.
下辈子你注定要逃亡
Later in life, you’ll just start to rot away.
你很幽默是不是?迈克?
You’re just full of good humour, aren’t you, Mike?
好吧,不管如何,我们去试试
Well, let’s try it, anyway.
好了
OK.
你好吗?汤姆
Hey, Linc. How you doing, Tom?
很好
Just fine.
帮我吗?没问题
Hook me up? No problem.
我们去吃饭吧,迈克
Let’s eat, Mike.
嗨,林肯很高兴见到你,哥们儿
Hey, Linc. Good to see you, man.
嗨,林肯
Hey, Linc.
你喜欢这地方吗?迈克?
How do you like the place, Mike?
不喜欢,这里像个动物园,先生
I never did like the zoo, sir.
你怎么不坐下呢?
Why don’t you sit down?
林肯,你好吗?很好
Hey, Linc. Hi. How are you doing? Hi, Martha. Fine. Fine.
玛莎,这是我的孩子迈克 嗨,迈克
Martha, this is my kid Mike.Well, Mike.
你好吗?女士 女士,我喜欢那样!
How do you do, ma’am? Ma’am? Whoo! I like that.
想吃点什么?来块大牛排吧?
So, what’ll it be? A couple of big steaks?
给我和迈克炸鸡,好的
For me. Mike’ll have chicken.
炸鸡,好的 不,请等等
Fried bird.Sure.No.Excuse me.
不,抱歉老兄,你不了解营养学
For a man who exercises, you don’t know much about nutrition.
炸鸡晚餐和洋芋泥内含1000卡路里及50%脂肪
A fried chicken dinner with mashed potatoes has 1 ,000 calories and 50 % fat.
这些脂肪导致心脏病及癌症
These fats have been linked to heart disease and some cancer.
那么,你想吃什么呢?
So, what would you like?
鲔鱼沙拉,全麦吐司 芦笋加柠檬!
Tuna salad, whole wheat toast and spring water with lemon.
好的!来两份
OK.Double that.
没问题
All right.
如果你帮我,可节食了
If you want, we can go to McDonald’s or something.
你是哈克吗?
You Hawk?
如果你饿的话…我说你是哈克吗?
If you’re hungry…I said, are you Hawk?
有什么事吗?我叫史马沙
What can I do for you? I’m the Smasher.
不错的名字
That’s a nice name.
最近我一路上都听说你 哈克很有本事啊
All I’ve been hearing on the road lately is this Hawk is the man to beat.
不要相信你听到的每一件事 我不相信任何事情!
Can’t believe everything you hear.I don’t believe anything!
干掉他,史马沙!
Kill him, Smasher!
1000块,赌我能撕碎你的胳膊
1 ,000 says I can tear your arm off.
你敢吗?
You want it? Yeah! Yeah! Go on.
为什么不敢?
Why not?
准备桌子 我要给这家伙点颜色看看
Let’s get this table ready.I wanna show this guy something.
来吧,撕碎他胳膊!
Come on.Break his arm off.
你会去和这家伙打架吗?现在还不知道,迈克
Are you gonna fight that guy? I can’t talk right now, Mike.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我得去工作
Gotta go to work.
三个押哈克!四个!
Three on the Hawk!Four!
加油,林肯 林肯,这家伙是疯子