Hey, Vincent. You were right.
薯片在手,一切都永无止境
With a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough.
RJ!
RJ!
哈米,快点,快点,快点!
Now, Hammy. Go, go, go!
好的
OK…
我拿到甜点了
I got the cookie.
– 那个是… – 我给你装的那个违禁杀虫产品
– That’s the… – The Depelter Turbo.
小心,会很疼的
Prepare for a lot of stinging.
哦,不,不,不要!
Oh, no! No, no! No, no! No!
啊!
Ouch!
这种痛感我好像知道似的
That stung like I knew it would!
– 啊! – 太好了!
– Yeah! – All right!
办的好,伙计们,这才是团队精神
Good job, everybody. That’s teamwork.
过来,哈米 孩子,你简直就是天才
Come here, Hammy, come here. You are a genius, my boy.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
沃恩,别再惦记着换这个甲壳了!
And, Verne, don’t you ever fix this shell!
好的,真高兴它对你有用
Yeah. Glad it’s working for ya.
脱下来,还给我
Take it off, give it back.
好了,带你回洛基山脉了,伙计
Here we go, off to the Rockies for you, Smoky.
你知道你用的那是违♥禁♥品♥吗?
Now, you do realize that was a Depelter Turbo?
长官,是那个除虫公♥司♥的人给我的
Officer, please. It was that Verminator.
他卖♥♥给我的 和我没关系
He sold it to me. This has nothing to do with me.
嘿,嘿,这可是在你家的院子里啊
Hey, hey, it was in your yard.
合同上面还有你的签名 你自己和法官说去吧
Your name’s on the contract, so tell it to the judge.
– 不!那不是我的错!放开我! – 女士
– No! It’s not my fault! Let go of me! – Ma’am…
我不能被捕啊!我是私人房♥屋协会的主席啊!
I can’t be arrested! I’m the president of the homeowner’s association!
抓住她!
Take her down!
她想跑!
She’s getting away!
– 她还挺厉害的,当心! – 抓住她!
– We got a twitcher! Watch it! Ma’am! – Get her!
– 别打了 – 能不能帮我一把?
– Stop that! – Can I get help over here?
来人按住她的腿!
Somebody get a hold of her legs!
– 玩游戏吗? – 哦,不!
– Play? – Oh, no!
不,不,不,不要!
No, no! No, no!
干得不错,哈米
High five, Hammy!
– 是啊! – 成功了!
– Yes! – It worked!
我们成功了!
We did it!
– 太好了! – 斯塔娜!
– Oh, yes! – Stella!
– 斯塔娜! – 我在这,老虎
– Stella! – Over here, Tiger.
哦,斯塔娜
Oh, Stella.
这里就是室外的森林?我喜欢这里
So this is the outdoor woods? I like it.
过来,你和我过来
Come on, big boy. You’re coming with me.
RJ,只是想叫你知道
You know, RJ, just for the record,
要是你早告诉我们所有的食物都是
if you had told us that all that food you were trying to get
给那只大熊的话 我们会把食物都给你的
was to pay back an angry bear, we would’ve given it to you.
– 真的? – 当然,家人之间会那样做的
– Really? – Yeah, that’s what families do.
家人之间是应该互相照顾的
They look out for each other.
– 我从来没有家人 – 我知道,不过相信我,这些…
– I’ve never had anything like that. – I know. But believe me, this…
这些都是通往幸福生活的大门
This is the gateway to the good life.
要是你早点告诉我这些就好了
Wish you would’ve told me that sooner.
可能我们沟通不够吧 家人有时也会出现这种问题的
Well, that’s bad communication. Also something families do.
你觉得怎么样? 想不想成为这个家庭的一员?
So, what do you say? You wanna be a part of it?
过来,过来 我说过我不会再这样做的了
Come here, come here. I promised I wouldn’t do this. OK.
欢迎加入我们的大家庭!
Welcome to the family!
– 嘿! – 拥抱一下!
– Hey! – Group hug!
好的,好的
OK, OK.
真是难忘的春天的第一个星期啊
What a first week of spring.
等一下!也就是说还有267天就到冬天了
Wait a minute! That means there’s only 267 days left till winter.
我们的食物该怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do for food?
哈米,你说吧
Yes, Hammy.
我把原木填满了
I filled the log.
– 天啊 – 什么?
– Jeepers! – What…?
看,快看!我找到我的坚果了!
Look, look! I found my nuts!
伙计们,这个东西就是人类的至爱
That, my friends, is the object of all human attention and devotion.
– 他们管它叫电视 – 酷!
– And they call it a TV. – Wicked cool!
人类觉得和他们周围的世界 联♥系♥在一起是很重要的
Humans feel an inner need to connect with the world around them.
真是太棒了
That is super-duper.
他们也觉得有必要 让他们肥胖的屁♥股♥休息一下
They also feel a need to sit on their fat butts.
看电视能同时满足他们的这两个要求
Watching TV fulfills both needs at the same time.
哇,有意思
Wow. Interesting.
过来,孩子们,家庭时间到了 坐在电视前面,休闲食品都拿了吗?
Come on, kids. Family time there, in front of the TV. Got your snack food?
买♥♥个元音,买♥♥个元音 买♥♥一个”Y”,快买♥♥一个”Y”
Buy a vowel. Buy a vowel! Buy a “Y”. Please buy a “Y”.
– 我找不到遥控器 – 嘿,斯派克,快点
– I can’t find the remote. – Hey, Spikey, race ya!
– 谁看到遥控器了? – 爸,别着急
– Has anybody seen the remote? – Dad, chill.
我先稍微表演一下
I could do a little TV.
今天我们就能知道 那个孩子是不是真的是天才
Today’s the day we find out if the baby is gifted
或者知道萨克逊人是不是真的外星人
or if Saxon is really an alien.
就好像星战2里面的可汗一样
Like Khan in Star Trek ll!
那个计划本来是由企业控制的
The Genesis Project was in the hands of the Enterprise,
但是可汗有办法把那个计划偷到手
but Khan had his plan to steal the invention!
– 哇,可真够详细的 – 我是在TNT的回顾展上看到的
– Well, that was specific. – I saw it on TNT, a retrospective.
– 虫仔果汁,有人要吗? – 给我一个
– Gummi Worm, anybody? – Let me have one.
巴蒂,把这个给露
Bucky, pass this to Lou.
– 尝尝吧 – 别尝那个
– Taste this. – Don’t you take that.
– 那东西不错 – 无脂甜点吗?
– This is the perfect food. – Fat-free cookies?
和吃土的感觉差不多
Might as well be eating dirt.
我已经尝过了,我不喜欢,难吃死了
I’ve had dirt. I don’t like dirt. It tastes like dirt.
演出开始了
The show is starting.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
等不及了,我等不及了
I can’t wait. I can’t wait.
好的,来啦
Yes! Here we go.
真扫兴
– Kind of anticlimactic. – Shoot!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!