– We have more than enough. – Hey, listen.
我这么做只是为了 把那一推车吃的交给一只吃人的熊
I’ve got this long to hand over that wagon of food to a homicidal bear.
要是没有这个薯片的话,我就死定了 现在快放开我
If these Spuddies aren’t on the menu, then I will be. Now let go of my tail.
什么?
What?
放开我!
Let go!
嘿,哇!
Hey, whoa!
对不起,我得先走了
I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go.
斯塔娜,斯塔娜 你要去哪里?斯塔娜!
Stella, Stella, where are you going? Stella!
斯塔娜!
Stella!
你不行,知道吗,我们不合适 因为我是…
Look, it’s not you. It won’t work, OK, because I’m a…
臭鼬!
Skunk!
对,没错,不好意思叫你看到这个
Yeah, that. Sorry you have to see this.
我要放炮了!
Fire in the hole!
– 哦,我的… – 你难道不怕这个味道吗?
– Oh, my… – This smell doesn’t bother you?
不怕,你的脸好美
No. This face was bred for beauty.
我什么都闻不到
I cannot smell a thing.
你什么都闻不到?
You can’t smell?
到门那去,快点,快点,快点!
To the door! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
– 快跑! – 这边!
– Run! – This way!
演出开始了
Let’s party.
小家伙们!
Bunnies!
快走,我亲爱的
Flee, my love.
快跑,那边,快到外面去!
Run, that way. Outside!
快点,孩子们,快点!
Move, kids! Come on!
再见了,爬虫
Buenos días, reptile.
这就是你的下场
You’ve just been verminated.
你身上可真味啊
You stink.
都是因为你叫这些家伙进到我家!
That’s because you let them into my… house!
– 那些… – 嘿,南希,别叫了
– Those… – Hey, Nancy, stop your honkin’.
这些小家伙会被人道迅速的消灭掉的
These little guys will be disposed of quickly and humanely.
不要,不要对他们人道 越不人道,越残忍♥越好
No! Not humanely. As inhumanely as possible.
和你合作真是愉快啊,女士
It was a pleasure doing business with you, ma’am.
– 妈妈,他会把我们怎么样? – 孩子,我也不清楚
– What’s he gonna do to us, Mama? – I don’t know, baby.
爸,我不想死,不想真的死掉
I don’t wanna die, Dad. Not for real.
孩子,别担心,我们会没事的
There, there, there, sweetheart. We’ll be OK.
沃恩,你以前说的对
You were right about him, Verne.
我们应该听你的,对不起了
We shoulda listened. Sorry there.
别这样
No.
我知道我们不应该信任他的 但是我还是把大家都牵连进来了
I knew we couldn’t trust him, and I got us into this.
我本应该预料到这些的
I should’ve known better.
哇!
Wow!
文森特?
Vincent?
我本来是来这里杀你的
So I was on my way down here to kill you.
但是我忍♥不住停下来看这场好戏 我不得不说…
But I stopped to watch the show, and I gotta say…
…那,看那里
…that, right there,
这一幕真是太精彩了
is a thing of beauty.
这是我这辈子见到的最无♥耻♥,最欺诈
That is the most vicious, deceitful,
最自私自利的一幕
self-serving thing I’ve ever seen.
真是太经典了,RJ
Classic RJ.
你拿到了食物 他们则将要死去
You take the food, and they take the fall.
继续这样下去 你就会和我一样
You keep this up, you’re gonna end up just like me.
拥有你想要的一切
Having everything you ever wanted.
但是那一切我已经拥有了
But I already had that.
什么,你说他们吗? 你开什么玩笑呢?
What, them? Who are you kidding?
你自己说的,你是孤家寡人一个
You said it yourself, you’re a family of one.
而且你永远都会孤单一人的
Always will be.
这才是你我这样的人得以生存的方法
It’s how guys like you and me survive.
在这个进程中 一些傻子受到伤害也是在所难免的
So a few saps got hurt in the process.
很难,但这就是生活 听我的,你不需要他们
Tough. That’s life. Trust me, you don’t need them.
但是我需要!
Actually, I do.
而且现在,他们也需要我
And right now, they really need me.
我现在需要这些东西!
So I really need this!
RJ!
RJ!
怎么…?
What the…?
– 我的背又撞到了 – 你还好吧?
– There goes my back again. – Are you OK?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You sorry sack of rat dung.
喔,斯塔娜,这是营救 我现在要救你们出来
Whoa, Stella, this is a rescue. I’m rescuing you.
我要对你使劲放屁 好叫你的孙子们也一直臭下去
I’m gonna gas you so hard your grandchildren’ll stink.
– 熊! – 那是什么?
– Bear! – What’s that?
– 熊! – 头发?
– Bear! – Hair?
– 熊? – 胆量?
– Bear! – Dare?
– 熊! – 哦,熊!
– Bear! – Oh, bear!
怎么?
What?
– 我们失控了! – 我们会开车
– We’re out of control! – We can drive.
– 就像汽车杀人游戏3一样! – 什么?
– It’s just like Auto-Homicide 3! – What?
沃恩,让我进去! 不是那个钮,不是那个按钮!
Verne, let me in! Wrong button! Wrong button!
– 请选择目的地 – 带我们回家,带我们回到原木那里去!
– Please select destination. – Take us home! Take us to the log!
之前的目的地已选定 请转一个U字弯
Previous destination selected. Make a legal U-turn.
明白了
We got it!
– 哈米,让我进去! – 别听RJ的话
– Hammy! Let me in! – Not listening to RJ.
孩子们,把那只熊甩掉
Kids, lose that bear!
我们有什么武器可以用?
What weapons do we have?
– 我们有锤子 – 太好了
– We’ve got a hammer. – Cool.
你这个小…
You little…
谢谢,好的,好的,嘿!
Thank you. Yes, yes! Hey!
– 让我进去,让我进去! – 不行!你这个骗子!
– Let me in, let me in! – No! Ring-tailed charlatan!
奥齐!
Ozzie!
他现在在帮我们,让他进来
He’s trying to help us. Just let him in.
– 你忘了之前他是怎么对我们的了吗? – 但他现在回来啦
– After what he did to us? – But he came back.
是啊,还带了只熊一起回来
And he brought a bear.
– 我们开车的时候请不要吵架 – 先生,我们会把车开翻的
– No fighting while we’re driving. – We will turn this van around, mister.
他挑的头
He started it.
我只是说他现在在帮我们
I’m telling you, he’s trying to help us.
但是,沃恩,你一直说要相信你尾巴的感觉
But, Verne, you’re the one who always says trust your tail.
我尾巴现在一点都不痛
But it’s not tingling.
– 为什么你不早说! – 嘿!
– Why didn’t you say so? – Hey!
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
RJ,你死定了
– You’re dead, RJ! – Duck!
– 之后就是你的朋友们 – 当心!
– And your friends are next. – Look out!
马上向左转
Make an immediate left turn.
加分的地方!
Bonus points!
太好了!
Yeah!
RJ!
RJ!
啊!
Yeah!
– 当心 – 高分区
– Look out. – High score.
不,不,不,不要!
No, no, no, no!
你已抵达目的地
You have arrived.
大家都还好吧?
Everybody all right?
– 快点 – 我们得马上离开这里,离开这里!
– Come on! – We’ve gotta go, we’ve gotta go!
我以前的旧伤
The old jazz dance injury.
– 快点,快点,奎罗! – 快,快,快
– Come on, come on. Quillo! – Go, go, go.
– 我们没事了吗? – 好险
– Did we make it? – That was close!
– 太好了 – 我们到家了?
– All right! – Are we here?
佩尼?孩子都在这里吗?哈米呢?
Penny? The kids here? Hammy?
可怕的小丑
Scary clown.
当心!
Look out!
除草机,沃恩,除草机!
A weed hacker, Verne. A weed hacker!
– 嘿! – 上,上,往上走
– Hey! – Up, up, go up.
给我出来,你们这些死东西!
Show your little rat faces. Filthy creatures.
呆在你们自己的地盘里面吧
Stay in the woods where you belong.
当心!
Watch out!
你们想玩玩是吗? 那好,我们就来玩玩看
You guys wanna party, do ya? All right, then, let’s party.
– 妈妈! – 孩子们!
– Mom! – Kids!
佩尼,露,当心!趴下!
Penny, Lou, look out! Down!
这样好了,沃恩,带大伙离开这里 我去分散他的注意力
That’s it! Verne, get everybody out of here. I’ll distract him.
– 你疯了吗?他会杀了你的 – 我才是他想要的人
– Are you crazy? He’ll kill you. – Well, I’m the one he wants.
沃恩,照顾好你的家人
Take care of your family, Verne.
我会的,我会照顾好每个人的
I intend to. The whole family.
– 我们一定还能想出别的办法 – 没有时间了
– There’s got to be something we can do. – There’s no time.
哈米!
Hammy!
嘿,文森特,你说的没错