Everybody, get out of here right now!
好的,孩子们,抓住那些把手 抬起来
Right! Kids, grab those handles. Get the stuff.
– 什么? – 撞到我的背了
– What? – Here we go. I threw out my back.
– 我们快走 – 趴下
– Let’s go. – Get down.
哦,不要
Oh, no.
有人打电♥话♥说这里有什么动物问题?
I believe someone phoned about an animal problem?
解决问题的人现在来了
The solution is standing before you.
维恩拉法特来了
Dwayne LaFontant is here.
你到哪去了? 我明天要开一个欢迎酒会
Where have you been? I’m throwing a “Welcome to the Neighborhood” party,
现在戴比撞死的动物比你杀过的还要多
and so far Debbie’s car has killed more animals than you have.
别激动,小姐
Stand down, sister.
我向你保证,酒会上什么动物都不会出现的
I personally guarantee that there will not be a living thing at this party.
这个活我包了
The Verminator is on the job.
快走开,快走开
Leave it. Leave it!
这是什么东西?
What do we have here?
一只北美负鼠
Didelphis marsupialis virginianus.
体重大概在10磅左右
Approximately ten pounds.
雄性
Male.
– 他大概死了 – 哦,是吗?
– I think he’s dead. – Oh, really?
你有害虫学的学位吗?
Do you, in fact, have an associates degree from Vermtech?
他想让你认为他死了
I think he wants you to think he’s dead.
– 快走! – 快点,快点!
– Go! Go! – Move, move!
– 就这样,快点,快点! -…这是种自发性的休克状态
– That’s it! Run! Go! -…voluntary shock state.
仔细观察一下 你会发现其实他还在呼吸
Look at him closely. You can see him breathing.
希望他能不受任何痛苦的死去
I certainly hope he’s not in any pain.
怎么…?
What the…?
杀了他,快点杀了他!
Kill it! Kill it!
多谢你们观看我表演! 你们都是好观众!
Thank you all for coming! You were a great audience!
哦,天啊!
Oh, man!
好吧,这里都有什么动物?
All right, what am I up against here?
负鼠,豪猪,臭鼬,松鼠
Possum, porcupine, skunk, squirrel,
浣熊,两栖类动物
raccoon, amphibian.
– 爬行类 – 不对
– Reptile. – No.
爬行类
Reptile.
刚才那的表演真的是帅呆了
That’s what I call a super-duper performance there.
– 真想再来一遍! – 真是棒极了
– I wanna do it again! – Beyond super.
他们都震惊了,你真是太强了
They were riveted. You were awesome!
是啊!
All right!
爸,我只想说 刚才…那真是太棒了!
Dad. I just gotta say, that was… that was pretty good.
向奥齐致敬!
Props for the Ozman!
– 奥齐 – 哇,哇!
– Ozman! – Yeah! Yeah!
大家别忘了我们英明的指挥
But let’s not forget our brilliant leadership:
RJ
RJ.
RJ!
RJ!
英明!
Brilliant!
RJ,过来 我们想给你看点东西
RJ, come this way. We wanna show you something.
– 没问题 – 太好了
– Yeah, sure. – Sweet.
– 我们真是一个好团队 – 浣熊真是有头脑
– What a team! – That raccoon knows what he’s doing.
你就是我的英雄,伙计
You’re my hero there, fella.
– 这边 – RJ,快过来
– Over here, this way. – RJ, come on!
我们想给你看点东西 快点过来!
Yeah, we wanna show you something. Come on, hurry!
看看这个!
Check it out.
你的新家!
Your new home!
看啊,我们在这里给你准备了个位子
And look, we got a place for you right here!
是给我准备的?
That’s for me?
对啊,是不是和你以前的家差不多?
Yeah, is this anything like what you had, RJ?
露,这里和我以前的家一点都不象
This isn’t anything like what I had, Lou.
– 这个,这个是给你的 – 谢谢
– Here, I’m not supposed to drink this. – Thanks.
– 那是我的包吗? – 是啊,我们把它拿到这来
– Is that my bag? – Yeah, we brought it in here
所以你以后就不用在树上睡觉了
so you wouldn’t have to sleep in that tree.
真的?哇
Really? Wow.
嘿,RJ,看着个! 我们接通了电视
Hey, RJ, check this out! We totally hooked up the TV.
– 我焊上了硬盘转换器 – 我们现在可以收到好些电视!
– I hot-wired the HD converter. – We get a thousand channels!
你能接过这个遥控器吗?
Can you take the remote before my dad does?
哇,全方位遥控器
Wow. A universal remote?
这一切都太好了,太好了
This is nice, guys. Really nice.
我们现在来面对我们当中的一个恶魔
We now return to A Scoundrel Among Us.
你应该为你自己而感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我们收留了你 可你却背叛了我们
We let you into our family, and you’ve deceived us.
我把我的心都给了你 你却叫我伤透了心
I gave you my heart, and you ripped it into a million pieces.
现实点,凯文,当你觉得自己象粪土的时候
Get real, Kevin. When you feel like a dirtbag
其实那是因为你本身就是粪土
it’s because you’re a dirtbag.
对不对?面对现实 大声说”我就是粪土”
Right? So just own it, just say it out loud. “l am a dirtbag.”
粪土 我可不觉得那家伙是真正的医生
Dirtbag. I don’t think that guy’s a real doctor.
你觉得呢,RJ?
What do you think there, RJ? RJ?
哇,哇,哇,哇,RJ
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, RJ.
你怎么了? 别太投入了
What are you doing, man? You are getting in way too deep.
只是找到食物
Just get the food.
交给大熊,找到食物
Feed the bear. Get the food.
交给大熊
Feed the bear.
食物在什么地方?食物哪去了?
Where’s the food? Where’s the food?!
沃恩,你在干什么?
Verne. What are you doing?
把食物还回去
Getting things back to the way they were.
– 不,不要,我走还不行吗? – 好吧
– No, don’t. How about I just leave? – Good.
你离开这里 我把这些食物还给他们原来的主人
You leave, and I return this stuff to the rightful owners.
什么?为什么?
What?! Why?
因为我们把人类激怒了
Because we’ve angered the humans.
我们可不想象那只兔子一样
And we don’t wanna end up like that rabbit.
我把这些还回去,他们就不会杀我们了
Hence, I’m giving this back so they won’t kill us.
沃恩,你不明白 我们需要这些东西!
Verne, you don’t understand! We need this stuff!
不,我们不需要!
No, we don’t!
你不能拿他们!
You can’t take it!
我当然可以!
Yes, I can!
– 放手! – 你放手!
– Let go! – You let go!
– 那些是我的! – 没门!
– I have to have it. – No!
沃恩,慢慢走 压低声音,跟我来
Verne. Move slow, keep your voice low and follow me.
什么?
What?
不行
No.
不行,我对你的花言巧语不感兴趣
No. I’m not falling for any more of your smooth talk!
我不知道你究竟要干什么 但是我的整个甲壳都在疼痛
I don’t know what you’re up to, but my entire shell is tingling.
知道吗?这回我要听它的话
Know what? I’m listening to it this time,
– 我要坚决反对你 – 不要,不要
– and I’m putting my foot down. – No, no.
玩游戏?
Play?
玩游戏!
Play!
玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
Play! Play! Play!
玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
Play! Play! Play! Play! Play!
玩游戏!
Play!
玩游戏!
Let’s play!
玩游戏!
Play!
天啊
Jeez…
玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! Play!
– 躺下,坐下,翻身打个滚! – 玩游戏!
– Down, boy. Sit. Roll over! – Play!
– 装死! – 玩游戏!
– Play dead! – Play!
沃恩,保护食物 我来把狗甩掉
Attaboy, Verne. Save the food. I’ll lose the dog.
玩游戏!
Play.
玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
Play, play, play, play.
玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
Play, play, play, play.
哦,不要,不要!
Oh, no! No, no, no, no.
伙计,食物都掉了!
You’re dropping all the food, man!
– 抓住这个 – 玩游戏!
– Here, catch. – Play!
你饿了吗?看,那有吃的
Are you hungry? Look, food.
哦,我的背!
Oh, my back!
看,人类,去和他们玩吧
Look, people! Play with them!
– 当心! – 停下来!它在干什么?
– Look out! – Stop! What’s he doing?
– 那是什么? – 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
– What was that? – Play, play, play, play.
我很好 我没事,我还好,只是…
I’m all right, I’m fine. It’s OK. It’s…
沃恩,把链子解开
Verne, unhook the chain.
玩游戏!
Play!
不要
No.
好的
Yes.
糟了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!