roll over and give your privates a good licking. They love it.
你签的那个合同,上面说草地有2英寸
The charter, which you signed, says the grass is supposed to be two inches,
但是根据我的测量,你的草地有2.5英寸
and according to my measuring stick, yours is 2.5.
我们拿了食物马上离开好不好? 他们到底有没有食物啊?
Could we just get the food and go? Really, do they have it or not?
你没看到吗?食物都在那个盒子里面 人类总是把食物放在盒子里面
Didn’t you see it? It was in the box. They’ve always got food with them.
我们是为了生存而吃东西 而人类是为了吃东西而活着
We eat to live, these guys live to eat.
我告诉你究竟是怎么回事
Let me show you what I’m talking about.
人类的嘴实际上就是一个”大洞”
The human mouth is called a “pie hole.”
人类实际上就是”终日懒散在家的人”
The human being is called a “couch potato.”
那个是叫食物的仪器
That is a device to summon food.
那个是食物的声音
That is one of the many voices of food.
那个是传递食物的通道
That is the portal for the passing of the food.
那个是食物运输工具
That is one of the many food transportation vehicles.
人类带来食物,拿走食物
Humans bring the food, take the food,
运输食物,驾驭食物
ship the food, they drive the food,
甚至还穿戴食物!那个东西就是加热食物的 那个是冷藏食物的
they wear the food! That gets the food hot. That keeps the food cold.
那个…那东西我还不是很清楚
That… I’m not sure what that is.
你知道吗,所有一切都是食物!
What do you know? Food!
那个是他们祈祷食物的地方
That is the altar where they worship food.
他们要是吃太多了,就会吃这个东西
That’s what they eat when they eat too much.
这东西让他们减轻罪恶感 所以他们可以吃更多的东西
That gets rid of guilt so they can eat more food.
食物!食物!食物!食物!
Food! Food! Food! Food!
食物!
Food!
你觉得他们已经拥有够多了吗?
So you think they have enough?
他们可不这么认为 对人类来说,需求是永无止境的
Well, they don’t. For humans, enough is never enough!
他们怎么处理吃不了的东西?
And what do they do with the stuff they don’t eat?
他们把食物放在这种闪闪发光的 银色的罐子里面
They put it in gleaming, silver cans,
专门为我们准备的
just for us.
老天爷啊
Sweet jeepers.
来吧!
Dig in!
– 不错,对不对? – 好的
– Good, isn’t it? – OK.
– 哇 – 大家互相分享一下食物嘛
– Wow. – Share there, everyone, share.
这个是尿布 这个确实是不能吃的
That’s a diaper. And that does come out of a wazoo.
你们觉得怎么样? 我说的话都对吧?
So, what do you think? Was I right or was I right?
其实这些都只是人类不吃的东西!
And these things are just the scraps!
那些在盒子罐子里面的才是真正的好东西!
Wait’ll you see what comes in the boxes, packages and cans!
大家跟着我 我保证只用一周的时间
I’m telling you, stick with me, and in one week
我们就能聚集足够的食物来…
we will gather enough food to…
– 喂养一只大熊 – 什么?
– To feed a bear. – What?
只是打个比方
Just a figure of speech.
停止!入侵者!入侵者! 你们都给我快滚开
Halt! Intruders! Intruders! Get out, all of you.
宝贝,怎么回事?
What is it, baby?
– 你们还等什么? – 你说过的,我们要…
– What are you doing? – You said to lick our…
不!不要!快跑!
No! Nix that! Run!
– 跑啊! – 滚出去!
– Run! – Get outta here!
快跑啊!
Run!
– 啊! – 快到树篱那去!
– Shoo! – To the hedge!
滚开! 我刚打扫过院子!
Get out of here! I just mopped this patio!
恶心人的东西!
Filthy vermin!
沃恩说得没错,刚才的一切好可怕
Verne’s right, that was horrible.
– 孩子你们还好吧? – 大家都呆在一起
– You kids OK? – Stay close.
– 我们会找其他的食物,对吗? – 看到了吧?我说的就是那个
– We’ll find other food, right? – See? That’s what I was talking about!
人类不喜欢我们
These humans don’t want us around.
我们吓到她了 她有点反应过度,这没什么大不了的
So we scared her, and she overreacted. No biggie.
没什么大不了的? 我们就管那个叫大事
No biggie? That is what we call a biggie.
别这样,想想那些食物 为了食物冒险是值得的,对不对?
Come on, think about the food. It was worth it for that food, huh?
那些食物是值得冒死去抢的
That stuff is to die for!
我不是那个意思
Let me rephrase that.
不,冒死,那是你自己说的
No, to die for. You nailed that part.
我们这里的生活对你这个背着个袋子
Look, maybe our little forest life
到处行走的家伙来说,也许是原始一点
looks primitive to a guy with a bag.
– 什么? – 但是我觉得
– What? – But I think I speak
我是代表我们这个家庭对你说 我们什么都不需要
for the whole family when I say we want nothing
我们不想和树篱那边有任何瓜葛
to do with anything that’s over that hedge.
– 别这样 – 我也不要了
– Oh, come on! – I’m done.
你们还没尝过油炸圈呢! 你们想不想储藏脂肪?
You haven’t even tried doughnuts yet! You wanna store fat?
那可是储藏脂肪的好方法 那样的话
That is the way to store some fat.
你们整个冬天都会不停的出汗!
You’ll be sweatin’ through the winter!
– 我们会吃树皮,对吗? – 好吧,随你们自己吧
– We’ll eat the bark, right? – OK, all right, you guys sleep on it!
好主意 我会再回来的
Good idea. I’m gonna check back with you.
倒霉!
Shoot!
差点就成了
Almost had ’em.
– 晚安,西斯 – 晚安
– Good night, Heather. – Good night.
– 晚安,奥齐 – 晚安
– Good night, Ozzie. – Good night.
– 晚安,露 – 晚安
– Good night, Lou. – Good night.
– 晚安,佩尼 – 晚安
– Night, Penny. – Good night.
– 晚安,哈米 – 晚安
– Good night, Hammy. – Good night.
– 晚安,巴蒂 – 晚安
– Night, Bucky. – Good night.
– 晚安,斯派克 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔
– Good night, Spike. – Good night, Uncle Verne.
– 晚安,奎罗 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔
– Good night, Quillo. – Night, Uncle Verne.
我们再醒来的时候 只剩273天就该到冬天了
When we wake up, only 273 days left till winter.
– 够了,沃恩 – 晚安,只有273天了
– That’s enough, Verne. – Good night, 273.
薯片…
Spuddies…
冷藏箱…小推车…红色小推车
Cooler… Wagon… Redder wagon.
RJ,时间到了
Time’s up, RJ.
我还有6天的时间!不要!
But I have six more days! No!
没事了,四只爪子,我的皮毛都还在
OK. Four paws, fur.
我还活着,我还活着
Still alive, still alive.
你说什么? 你想叫我把他们带到他家去?
So, what are you saying? You want me to take ’em to his house?
– 不是 – 那你说什么?
– No. – Then what are you saying?
吉米在车上推我
Jimmy was pushing me on the bus.
– 他喜欢你 – 不可能,他好讨厌
– He likes you. – No way, he’s a creep.
下次他要是再推你,你就打他
Next time he shoves you, beat him up.
太好了!
Yes!
好了,孩子们,吃吧,你们的早餐 树皮早餐
OK, kids, dive in. There it is. Bark for breakfast!
– 我想吃油炸圈 – 我想要批萨
– I want a doughnut! – I want pizza.
不行
No, you don’t.
这个好吃极了
OK. This is great.
好吧,我承认需要点时间咀嚼
Granted, it takes some time to chew.
但是…
But that…
确实非常好吃
That was very satisfying.
而且,里面含有很多纤维
And, by the way, lots of fiber in there too.
– 非常多的纤维 – 我承认,那东西看上去确实美味
– Lots. – I gotta admit, that does look tasty.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来这帮你们… 帮你们抢东西
I’m here to help you with your… foraging thing.
沃恩 昨天你用了一个词来形容你的这些伙计们
Look, Verne, you said a word yesterday about your little gang here.
是”F”开头的词 你还记得吗?
It starts with an F, do you remember what it was?
– 家庭? – 对,没错,就是这个
– Family? – Right, right, that.
你知道吗,这个词深深的触动了我
You know, that got me right here.
沃恩,我以前也有自己的家庭
You see, Verne, I used to have all of that.
我自己的家,和自己亲爱的人在一起
My own place, surrounded by loved ones,
还有自己的全方位遥控器
universal remote.
但是一切都消失了
But then all that went away with…
因为除草机的原因都消失了
…the weed hacker incident.
哦,我的天
Oh, God.
哦 ,来这里
Oh, come here.
这样感觉好点,是不是?
Yeah, that feels good, doesn’t it?
– 哦,老兄 – 老天爷,沃恩
– Oh, brother. – Jeepers, Verne.
我们这里还需要帮手
We could always use the extra hand there, you know.
除草机,沃恩 除草机
The weed hacker, Verne. The weed hacker.
好吧
OK.
这些不是你的问题 我走了
Not your problem. I’ll just go.
我…
This is me…
…我走了
…going.
– 大家保重 – 别打
– Been nice. – Don’t hit.
认识你们真是高兴
Really nice getting to know you.
嘿,我们还会再见面的
Hey, I’m sure I’ll see you around the forest.
– 保重 – 好吧,好吧
– Take care. – All right, all right.
嘿,RJ?
Hey, RJ?
你…你可以留下来
You can… you can stay.
– 嘿,太好了! – 不要