哦,不!
Oh, no!
下来!
Come on!
快下来!
Come on, baby.
抓住!
Grab it!
好吧
All right.
什么…?
What…?
文森特
Vincent.
不,不,这主意不好
No, no, bad idea. Bad idea!
那就只拿些必需的
Just take what you need.
只拿必需品
Just take what you need.
什么…?
What’s…?
RJ?
RJ?
不是
No?
还没有到满月
The moon’s not full.
你提前一周就把我叫醒了?
You woke me up a week early?
不是吧
Oh, no.
别告诉我你愚蠢到来偷我的东西
Don’t tell me you’re dumb enough to actually try and steal my stuff.
RJ,我要杀了你
RJ, I’m gonna have to kill you.
求你了,我是为了一家老小才这么做的
Please, I’m just a desperate guy trying to feed his family.
– 你可没有家眷啊 – 我是说只有我一个人的家
– You don’t have a family. – I meant a family of one.
好吧,等等,等等! 你看,这些东西还都在洞里面
OK, wait, wait, wait, wait! Look, it’s still in the cave.
所以,严格的说,我没有偷东西
So, technically, not stolen.
不要啊!
Oh, no!
不要!
No!
慢点!
Slow!
停下来!
Stop!
好险
That was close.
文森特,等下!我把东西都赔给你
Vincent, wait! I can get it all back!
没错! 要是你把我吃了,你就得自己去找了
That’s right! If you eat me, you’d have to do it.
但是我有办法找到你想要的东西 所有的东西!
But I can get it. All of it!
– 我的红色小推车? – 会比原来的颜色更鲜艳!
– My red wagon? – Redder!
– 我的蓝色冷藏箱? – 蓝色冷藏箱,没问题!
– The blue cooler? – Blue cooler. On my list!
– 必须是蓝色的吗? – 对!
– Gotta be blue? – Yes!
我还要我的薯片 我爱薯片
And I want my Spuddies. I love those things.
“薯片在手,一切都无止境”
‘Cause with a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough.
没错,千真万确!
So true. Painfully true. And I’ll tell you what.
我一定帮你找来家庭野餐超大包装
I’m gonna get you the giant picnic pack, family-fun size.
– 有超大包装吗? – 有的,有的
– They have that? – I’m pretty sure.
好吧,RJ,我现在要回去睡觉了
All right, RJ. I’m going back to sleep.
满月的时候,我就会醒过来
When that moon is full, I’m waking up.
我醒来的时候 最好我要的东西都在我眼前
And all my stuff had better be right back where it was.
那只有一周的时间! 我一个人不可能做到的!
But that’s just one week! That’s impossible for one guy!
一周时间足够了,我会找人帮忙的
A week’s perfect. I’ll get some helpers.
满月,我所有的东西 你可别惦记着逃跑啊
Full moon, all my stuff. And don’t even think about running away.
你要是敢跑 我会抓住你,然后把你宰了你的
Because if you do, I will hunt you down and kill you.
好的,老兄 你只管好好休息,剩下的就交给我好了
OK! OK, buddy! You just rest easy, all right, ’cause I’m on it.
一周以后,我们肯定把这件事当笑话来讲
Hey, in a week from now, we’re gonna be laughing about this thing.
篱笆墙外
天啊,好冷,好冷!
Oh, boy, that’s cold! That’s cold!
为什么我那地方没有甲壳呢
The one place I didn’t have a shell.

Wow.
春天
Spring.
也就是说再过274天就到冬天了
That means there’s only 274 days left till winter.
大家都快起来啊! 冬眠结束了!
Everybody, wake up! Hibernation’s over.
早上好啊!
Oh, morning!
– 早安,哈米 – 我要去尿尿!
– Morning, Hammy. – I gotta go wee-wee!
不要在我们喝水的湖里!
Not in the lake we drink from!
好了,大家都起来啦 春天到了!
Let’s go, all right, the rest of you. It’s spring!
我们要干活啦
That means we gotta get to work.
尿完了,不,再等下
Finished. No, wait!
快点,快起来了! 别逼我过去挨个叫你们
Come on, everybody. Wake up. Don’t make me come in there.
你听好
Ya’ll better listen.
我整个冬天都被束缚着 现在我要好好自在一下
I’ve been holding something in all winter, and I’m about to let it out.
– 我起来了,我起来了! – 她是说真的,我们走吧
– I’m up, I’m up! – She means it. Let’s go!
谢谢,斯塔娜
Thank you, Stella.
别这样,沃恩 一个房♥间我还是能打扫的
Oh, I can clear a room, Verne. Come on, that much I can do.
– 早上好 – 大家早上好!
– Good morning. – Good morning, everyone!
– 你们睡的怎么样? – 真是个明媚的早晨
– How’d you guys sleep? – Just a super-duper morning.
哦,天啊
Oh, jeepers.
哦,亲爱的,看来你休息的不怎么好啊
Whoa, not lookin’ so good around the eyes there, hon.
巴蒂和奎罗每3,4周就醒一次
Bucky and Quillo were up every three or four weeks.
斯派克总是戳我
And Spike kept poking me.
是啊,这孩子是挺扎人的
Yeah. Well, he’s kinda pokey.
他是这些孩子中最扎人的
He’s the sharpest of the bunch there.
这样好不好? 白天我来看孩子
You know what? How ’bout I take the day shift?
哦,露,这样真是太好了
Oh, Lou, that’d be just super.
好啦,孩子们,听到你♥妈♥的♥话了吗? 现在你们要听我的,乖乖的
All right, kids, you heard your mother, and now you listen to me. Shape up.
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
这是我最担心的
This is what I was afraid of.
吃的在哪?还有吃的吗? 我好饿,哪里有吃的?
Where’s the food? Is there any left? I’m hungry, so is there any left?
哈米,冬天的时候我们把食物都吃了 现在我们要去找些新的
We ate all the food, Hammy. During the winter? We gotta go get some more now.
哦,对了! 我在这个树林里藏了些坚果
Oh, right! I buried some nuts in the woods.
我知道在什么地方 我一会就回来,再见!
I know where they are. I’ll be right back. Bye!
爸,那只是雪
– That’s enough. – Dad, it was just snow.
我还以为是食肉动物来了
But it could have been a predator.
装死是不是有点太…弱智了?
Isn’t playing dead a little… weak?
西斯,我和你说了多少遍了?
Heather, how many times must I say it?
装死是我们的本能
Playing possum is what we do.
只有装死,我们才能生存下去!
We die so that we live!
我是你♥爸♥,知道吗?快静下来
I’m the boss of you, OK? So calm down.
你知道吗?今年我们要帮你找个对象
That’s what we need to find you this year, don’t you know? A good fella.
– 对象?对象? – 天啊,又来了
– A good fella? A good fella? – Jeepers, here we go.
为什么你们都觉得我需要个男人照顾?
Why does everyone think I need a man?
我这人看上去脏脏的,闻起来臭臭的
I look like a nest and smell like a swamp.
要是你知道有谁为人正派
So when you find a fella who’s decent,
会照顾孩子,而且没有嗅觉,记得告诉我!
good with kids and has no sense of smell, call me.
– 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头
– Hello? – I don’t care who started it.
– 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头
– Hello? – I don’t care who started it.
看啊,吃的!
Oh, look, food.
好吧,我觉得你们都知道这代表着什么
Well, I think you know what this means.
– 沃恩 – 等一下,哈米
– Verne. – Just a minute, Hammy.
这意味着我们一无所有快要饿死了
This means we were nine berries away from starvation.
对不起,可能我说的太严重了
Sorry. That was a little intense.
我的意思是很严重的温饱问题
I meant really serious hunger pains.
沃恩!
Verne!
– 我还没说完,哈米 – 早上好,露,佩尼
– Not finished, Hammy. – Morning, Lou, Penny.
– 谢谢 – 嘿,孩子们
– Thanks. – Hey, kids.
– 我想说的是… – 沃恩!
– What I want to tell you is… – Verne!
哈米,我还没说完呢 如果你还要走的话,走好了
I’m not done, Hammy. If you have to go again, just go.
我们现在已经一无所有了
OK. So all I’m saying is we cut it a little close.
所以今年我们一定要把原木填满
So this year we need to make sure that we fill the log…
– 完完全全填满 – 没错,完全填满
– All the way to the top. – Exactly. All the way to the top.
– 因为我们是什么呢? – 抢劫者!
– Because what are we? – Foragers!
– 我们抢的是什么呢? – 食物!
– And what do we forage? – Food!
– 没错 – 好极了,沃恩,好极了!
– Right. – Super, Verne, really super.
好了,哈米
OK, Hammy.
– 什么事? – 什么什么事?
– What is it? – What is what?
你刚才想和我说什么?
What is it you want to tell me?
什么事?是什么事来着?
What was it, what was it, what was it, what was it?
等一下,就在我嘴边,一时想不起来了 哦,想起来了!
Wait. Right on the tip of my tongue. Oh, yeah!
那边有一个我从来没见过的,很奇怪的东西
There’s a weird thing I’ve never seen before.
真的好恐怖 跟我来
It’s really scary. Follow me.
奇怪可怕的东西
OK. Meeting called on account of weird scary thing.
去看看吧
Let’s go.
抢劫者…
Foragers…
哈米,什么奇怪的东西?
Hammy, what weird thing?
哦,这个奇怪的东西
Oh. That weird thing.
它没有头!
It never ends!
嘿!
Hey!
那边也没有头!
It never ends that way too!
– 天啊,露 – 哇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!