我父亲答应给你这次机会
Now, my father is only granting you this chance
是因为你是他的教女 明白吗?
because you are his goddaughter. Is that understood?
– 我们很感激 – 玛格丽特 谢谢你
-We are very grateful… -Margaret.
现在 伊丽莎白 你需要宣布放弃王后的称号♥
Now, Elizabeth, you are to renounce the title of Queen,
宣布这段婚姻无效
and the marriage will be annulled.
签字
Sign.
你可怜的婚姻是一个假象
Your pitiful union is a charade.
不会有事的
It’ll be all right.
你这样做是对的 不要哭
You’re doing the right thing. Do not weep.
来吧
Come now.
罗伯特很快就会死 你可以和家人团聚了
Robert will soon be dead, and you can go home to your family.
如果他很快就会死 那为什么
If he will soon be dead, then why…
要迫使我抛弃他?
why force me to forsake him?
你们抓不到他
He’s continuing to evade you…
是不是?
isn’t he?
你为什么要嘲笑我?
Why do you laugh at me?
我对你非常好了!
I have been kind!
我给了你这个自我救赎的机会!
I have given you this opportunity to redeem yourself!
现在给我签字!
Now sign it!
– 伊丽莎白 求你了 – 大人 我祈祷
My lord, I pray.
拿起笔 签名
-Elizabeth… -Take the quill in your hand. Now sign.
– 签名 – 签名
-Sign. -Sign.
我不能签
I cannot.
卫兵
Guards.
– 不 大人 – 伊丽莎白
– No, no, no. No, my lord… – Elizabeth…
– 不! – 不!
– Come on! – No!
不!不!
No! No!
往下降
Lower her down.
不要!
Wait, wait, wait!
我们该光明正大地对战了
It’s time to come out in the open.
他们的军队对抗我们的军队
Their army. Our army.
是的
Aye.
他们会摧毁我们的
They’ll destroy us.
对抗他们的骑兵我们毫无机会
We’ve no chance against their cavalry.
安格斯说得对
Angus is right.
如果我们和他们硬碰硬
If we try and face them head on,
与他们正面对战 他们会骑着马直冲过来
in an open battlefield, they’ll be riding straight towards you.
让他们来
Let them.
我们会做好准备
We’ll be ready.
我们会像蜘蛛一样拉网等待
We’ll be like the spider and its web.
最好还是等等 罗伯特
Best to wait, Robert,
– 养足力气 – 不
-gather our strength. -No.
我不想逃跑了 也躲腻了
I’m done with running, and I’m sick of hiding.
我们会挑衅他们 直到他们前来攻击
We’ll provoke them until they come after us.
希尔福特伯爵在洛赫梅本的城♥堡♥
A raid on the Earl of Hereford’s castle at Lochmaben
遭到罗伯特·布鲁斯
by Robert the Bruce…
及五十个士兵突袭
and 50 men.
先走
Go ahead.
没事
That’s fine.
– 国王! – 停下!
– The King! – Halt!
如果我死去 你烧掉我的身体
If I die, you are to boil my body
带着我的骨头
and carry my bones
参加与苏格兰人的每一场战斗
into every battle with the Scots,
直到将罗伯特·布鲁斯的脑袋
until Robert the Bruce’s head
钉到英格兰的尖刺上 明白吗?
is on an English spike. You understand?
我会的 父亲
With pleasure, Father.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
你知道吗?
Do you know…
我…
I have…
从来都无法想象
never been able to imagine
你带领军队作战
you leading an army into battle…
伴着鼓声策马向前线奔驰
driving your horse forward to the sound of the drum,
为了英格兰王冠的荣誉出生入死
risking your life for the honor of the English crown…
你记得吗 父亲?
Do you remember, Father,
我小时候
when I was a boy…
你会揍我
and you would beat me?
我从来不哭 因为我知道这会让你害怕
I never cried because I knew it scared you.
害怕我比你更强
The thought that I was stronger than you.
事实是
And the truth is…
我确实比你强
I am.
一直以来都是如此
I always have been.
很快 全世界都会明白这一点
And soon, the whole world will know that.
我保证做到
I’ll make sure of it.
把他埋在这里
Bury him here.
我们不应该尊重他的想法吗?
Shouldn’t we honor his wishes?

No.
你应该尊重我的想法
You should honor mine.
向苏格兰进发!
Onward to Scotland!
看起来你的战斗就在眼前了
Looks like you’ve got your fight, Robert.
都回家去!
Go back to your home!
英格兰人要来了!
The English are coming!
他们想拿下我们的土地
They would take our land.
但他们不了解我们的土地
But they don’t know our land.
就这儿吧 这里合适
Here. This is the place.
长度够了?
Good length.
是的 合适
Aye, that should do.
拿到那边去削尖
Take them over there. Sharpen them up.
我妈妈说你必须还回来
My mother says you have to return it.
好的 我保证我会还的
Oh, I promise I will.
我女儿和你一样大 她肯定会喜欢你
I’ve a daughter your age. I’m sure she’d like you.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
有时他们管我叫詹姆斯
♪ Sometimes they call me James ♪
有时他们管我叫约翰
♪ And sometimes they call me John ♪
在国王的大道上
♪ And when I’m on the King’s highway ♪
我的名字是丹尼尔
♪ Young Daniel is my name ♪
歌♥唱 歌♥唱 歌♥唱
♪ Singing didy-i-o, sing fal-a-do ♪
他们是来为陛下征战的
They’ve come to fight for his Majesty.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
快下来 我们需要帮忙
Get down here. We could use the help.
来吧
Come on.
♪ Singing didy-i-o, sing fal-a-do ♪
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone.
♪ I wisht I drank the water The nicht I drank the wine… ♪
等你们尝了我的血肠再说
Wait until you try my black pudding, boys.
让路
Out the way!
停下!
Halt!
停下!
Halt!
这只手套…
This gauntlet…
属于苏格兰人之王 罗伯特·布鲁斯
belongs to Robert the Bruce, King of Scots.
看到那边那座山了吗?
Now, you see that hill over there?
那是劳顿山
It’s Loudoun Hill.
我们明天会在那座山下和你们打
We’ll fight you under it tomorrow.
这些人啊
These people.
如果这场仗快点打完对我们都有好处
Seems it’s better for us both if this battle were to end swiftly.
会的
It will.
我们有三千个骑兵
With 3,000 mounted soldiers.
是的 我带的兵目标只有一个
Yes. My portion of whom are to have a single aim…
你没抓住的那个人
the man whom you failed to capture.
我们现在有多少人了?
How many are we now?
将近五百人了
Nearly 500, I’d say.
我们的力量无法与他们相比
We cannot match their strength…
所以我们不会硬碰
so we will not even try.
我们留下马匹
We leave the horses behind,
充分利用地形
and use the land to our advantage.
不惜一切地坚守中♥央♥
At all costs, we hold the center ground,
迫使他们从两翼包抄
and we force them to the flanks.
很简单
Simple.
如果上帝愿意 这就够了
God willing, that will be enough.
陛下
Your Majesty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!