灵魂被撕扯的感觉
It tears at the soul.
但这也可以成为武器
But it can also be a weapon.
忘掉骑士精神
No more chivalry.
现在我们像野狼般战斗
Now we fight like wolves.
是伊恩 开门
Open the gate.
– 你认识他? – 是的
– You know him? – Aye.
来吧 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
布鲁斯大人
Lord Bruce.
是陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
伊恩
Iain.
你迟到了
You’re late.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
是的 抱歉 车轮掉了
Aye, sorry. Wheel came clean off.
花了好久才修好的
Took an age to fix it.
好了 快来吧!
Yeah, well, come on!
赶紧卸货 否则我们俩都要倒霉
Let’s unload this before they gut the both of us.
在门口!
By the gate!
你拿了什么?
What’ve you got in there?

-Porridge. -Oh…
那就给我来点粥吧
I’ll have some of that, then.
来吧 给我来一碗
Come on, get me a bowl.
当然可以
Of course.
准备作战!
Follow me!
去死吧 杂种!
Die, you bastard!
上楼梯!跟我来!
To the stairs! Follow me!
拿好武器!
Arm yourselves! Arm yourselves!
西莫斯 你没事吧?
Seamus. Are you all right?
陛下!很高兴见到你回家
Your Majesty! It’s good to have you home.
我们不能停留 他们会知道我们的位置
We can’t stay. They’ll know where we are.
你们都跟我们走
-You’re all to come with us. -Aye.
拿上能拿的东西 剩下的全部烧掉
We take what we can, and burn it down.
– 盖尔! – 什么都不要给敌人留下
– Gayle! – Leave nothing for the enemy.
全部烧掉!
Burn it! Burn it all!
我们就应该这么做
This is how we do it.
秘密行动
We travel in stealth.
突然袭击
Strike without warning.
一个城♥堡♥接一个城♥堡♥地打 赢回我们的土地
Take the land back castle by castle,
摧毁沿途所有城♥堡♥
destroying them as we go.
算不上是骑士精神 但我喜欢这想法
It’s not exactly chivalry, but I like it.
能拿的就拿走 剩下的全部烧掉!
Burn it all and take what you can!
走吧!
Let’s move!
骑马一天就能到达我父亲曾经的领土
Robert, you know, my father’s land is only a day’s ride.
如果我能亲自拿下这块土地对我来说意义很大
It would mean so much to me if I could take it myself.
我只需要两三个人帮忙就够了
You know, I’d only need two or three men.
带五个人去吧
Take five.
警醒一点
And keep your wits about you.
我已经失去了两个弟弟
I’ve already lost two brothers,
再失去一个我可无法承受了
I can’t bear to lose another.
所有人撤离!
Everyone out!
祝你好运 小子
Good luck, boy.
– 棕枝主日快乐 – 棕枝主日快乐
Palm Sunday…
哈利路亚!
Alleluia!
哈利路亚!
Alleluia!
道格拉斯!
Douglas!
道格拉斯!
Douglas!
我有一次就站在那扇窗前
I watched once, from that very window,
看到我父母站在这个庭院里
my mother and father standing in this courtyard.
我父亲在我母亲的耳边说悄悄话
And my father whispering in my mother’s ear.
不知道他说了什么 但是肯定很有趣 因为她…
I don’t know what he said, but it must have been funny because she…
笑得停不下来
she couldn’t stop laughing.
我曾经喝过这个井里的水
I used to drink this water.
下毒 把狗♥杂♥种♥投进去
Poison it. Throw the bastards down the well.
那个婊♥子♥克利福德呢?
Where’s that cunt Clifford?
他去投奔华伦思了 大人
He’s gone to join Valence, my lord.
好 那我很快就能见到他了
Well, then, I’ll see him soon enough.
朋友们 不要害怕 请加入我
Friends, don’t be afraid. Please join me.
不!
No!
来吧 享用棕枝主日大餐
Come, enjoy this Palm Sunday feast.
这一餐本是为你们的敌人们准备的
It was prepared for your enemies.
现在属于你们了
It is yours now.
我家族城♥堡♥中的一切都是你们的了
As is everything in my family’s castle.
我效忠罗伯特·布鲁斯
I serve Robert Bruce,
苏格兰人之王!
King of Scots!
加入我们 夺回我们的土地!
Join us to free our land!
理查德爵士在苏格兰的城♥堡♥也沦陷了
Sir Richard’s castle in Scotland has also fallen.
带头攻打的人可能是个疯子
The man responsible may have been mad.
据说他一直在大喊着同一个词
He was heard screaming the same word over and over.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
他称自己在为罗伯特·布鲁斯战斗
He claimed to be fighting for Robert the Bruce.
法外之徒们不断洗劫他们自己的城♥堡♥
The outlaws continue to sack their own castles,
布鲁斯的功绩传开后
and as word of Bruce’s exploits spreads,
他在百姓中的支持度也不断上升
so does his support amongst the people.
当然 还有些贵族是忠臣于国王的
Of course, there are still nobles who remain loyal to the Crown.
今早
This morning…
我醒来
I woke up…
斋戒沐浴
performed my ablutions,
然后从寝宫 走回大殿
and then walked from my bedchamber to the great hall.
路上绊倒了
And on the way, I stumbled.
没来由的
No reason, just…
就失足了
just lost my footing.
我有时候也会失足跌倒
Well, I lose my footing sometimes.
尤其是早上 身体还没完全醒来
Especially in the morning when the body is still waking up.
我本希望可以安享晚年
It was my hope to grow old
不用战死沙场
and not die on the battlefield.
但我现在觉得
But I see now
在自然死亡中有一个极大的风险
that the great danger in a death from natural causes
就是可能会躺在寝宫里
is that one may be lying in one’s bedchamber,
想起还有那么多事情…
thinking of all the things…
没有完成
that have been left undone.
请不要担心
Fear not,
父亲 我们不会再次让你失望了
Father. We will not fail you again.
你成功囚禁了几个女人
Well, you managed to imprison a few women.
这些地牢里的法国人想加入我们
These gentlemen of France were in the dungeon. They wish to join us.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
你是苏格兰人之王吗?
You’re the King of Scots?
他当然是 你个不要脸的小混账
He certainly is, you cheeky wee shite.
告诉你们所有的朋友我们会把苏格兰赢回来
Go tell all your friends we’re going to win our country back.
遵命陛下 来吧 亚瑟
Aye, Sire. Come on, Arthur.
他真的是国王吗?
Is that really the King?
罗伯特 我带了更多士兵来
Robert. I bring more men.
– 德鲁! – 陛下
– Drew! – Your Majesty.
– 很高兴欢迎你们回来! – 我们在路边发现了他们
– Good to have you back! – We found them on the road.
我们还以为你们死了!
We thought you were dead!
他们试图偷袭我们!
They tried to ambush us!
我有东西要给你 陛下
I have something for you, Sire.
我成功地从梅斯文带过来了
I managed to take it from Methven.
请起
Rise.
你帮我照看好它
You look after this for me.
你至今都做得非常好
You’ve done a grand job so far.
我会用生命守护它
I’ll guard it with my life.
很高兴欢迎你回来
It’s good to have you back.
没事了
It’s all right.
一切都很好 伊丽莎白
All’s well, Elizabeth.
你们在这儿
You’re here!
没事了
It’s all right. We missed you.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
冷静
Be calm.
坚强 看着我 看着我
Be strong. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
我从小就认识你
I have known you all my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!