Edward refused to accept.
他要杀鸡给猴看
Wants to be certain we get the message.
罗伯特
Robert.
所有人都需要明白这次的投降没有回头路了
Everyone needs to understand that this surrender is final.
点燃希腊之火
Light the Greek fire.
而且建这个花了三个月 我不想浪费
Also, it took three months to build, so I don’t want to waste it.
各位大人
My lords…
和女士们
and ladies…
请观赏
I give you…
“战争之狼”
the War Wolf.
现在你可以接受他们的投降了
Now you can accept the surrender.
是的陛下
Yes, Sire.
恭喜各位大人
Congratulations, my lords.
你们今天与胜者站在了同一边
Today, you’re on the winning side.
我为你骄傲 罗伯特
I’m proud of you, Robert.
你有勇气反抗我
You had the courage to stand up to me,
也有智慧言败
and the wisdom to stand down.
好样的罗伯特 说服你儿子回心转意
Well done for bringing your son round, Rob.
罗杰·德莫布雷爵士 北方凶狠的守护者
Sir Roger de Mowbray, fierce steward of the north,
斯特灵的征服者 谢谢你!
vanquisher of Stirling! Our thanks!
最后 理查·德伯格爵士
Finally, Sir Richard de Burgh,
英勇的元帅 国王忠实的仆人
valiant marshal, loyal servant of the Crown.
殿下
Your Grace.
我将你的女儿 伊丽莎白
We give the hand of your daughter, Elizabeth,
也就是我的教女
my god-daughter,
许配给罗伯特·布鲁斯阁下
to Sir Robert de Brus.
希望这一联姻
And may this pairing
代表了我们两国和谐一致 团结一心
symbolize the harmonious union of our two countries.
父亲们可以亲吻了
The fathers may kiss.
你悼念她够久了 罗伯特
You’ve mourned her long enough, Robert.
爱德华的意图是好的
Edward’s intentions were well-meant.
重要的是 我们受到了偏爱
The important thing is we are favored.
华伦思的领导
This council with Valence…
只是走个形式
is a mere formality.
爱德华会把王位给我们的
Edward will offer us the crown.
他几乎是和我保证了
He all but promised me.
你会变成他的仆人
You’d be a lackey.
是的
Yes…
如果这意味着我能成为国王
if it meant me being king.
我死之后就轮到你了
And after me, you.
罗伯特国王
King Robert.
可惜只能选择归顺
Sadly, the choice was to submit
否则会被追杀致死 就这么简单
or be hounded to death. It’s that simple.
你相信爱德华所谓的和平 安格斯?
And you trust Edward’s peace, Angus?
我没说我相信他
I didn’t say I trusted him.
刀架在脖子上算什么和平?我提议我们战…
What is peace with a sword to the throat? I say we fight…
亚历山大 我们对着上帝发过誓
We swore an oath, Alexander, to God.
如果打破誓言 就没有荣誉可言了
If we break it, we’ll have no honor left.
所以什么都不做 尤安?像懦夫一样
So we do nothing, Euan? And live like cowards?
– 不 我不是这个意思 – 够了!
– That’s not what I meant… – Enough!
父亲
Father…
做了决定
made the decision.
我们要尊重他的决定
It is ours to bear.
他的家族在国境南北都有大面♥积♥土地
His family has vast lands north and south to the border.
不是最差的夫君
You could do a lot worse.
他的第一任妻子怎么了?
What happened to his first wife?
生女儿的时候难产死了
She died giving birth to his daughter.
我必须得叫她母亲吗?
Do I have to call her Mother?
不用
No.
不知道她会不会喜欢杰西?
I wonder if she’ll like Jessie.
她最好喜欢!
Well, she’d better!
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
听说这一个终于有两条腿了
I hear this one’s got two legs for a change.
– 听说她和杰西一个味道 – 安静!
-Heard she smells like Jessie, too. -Quiet!
多毛的老东西
Hairy old thing.
– 罗伯特 – 殿下
– Robert. – Your Highness.
我父亲向你问好
My father sends his best.
你当然也认识兰波顿主教
And you know Bishop Lamberton, of course.
– 主教 – 恭喜了 布鲁斯大人
-Bishop. -Congratulations, Lord Bruce.
大人
My lord.
大人 我的女儿伊丽莎白
My lord, my daughter Elizabeth.
女士
My lady.
大人
My lord.
欢迎
Welcome.
你肯定是玛乔丽吧
And you must be Marjorie?
这个帅家伙是谁?
And who’s this handsome fellow?
我们的狗狗杰西 女士
Our dog, Jessie, my lady.
叫我伊丽莎白就行
Call me Elizabeth.
– 伊丽莎白? – 对
-Elizabeth? -Mm-hmm.
大人 你在爱尔兰的新的地♥产♥
My lord, your new estates in Ireland,
从现在起你可以收税
from which you will now gather rents.
多谢你 大人
Most kind, my lord.
你们在这里干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
布鲁斯阁下叫我们在这里庆祝
Lord Bruce bid us celebrate in here.
滚回厨房♥去
Get back in the kitchen.
你开心吗?
Are you enjoying yourself?
我在努力
Trying to.
你呢?
Are you?
我…
I’m…
很感激你的诚实
appreciating your honesty.
大人
My lord.
该回卧房♥了
It’s about time to retire to your bedchamber.
请随我来
Please, follow me.
这就对了布鲁斯!上♥床♥去!
Yes, that’s it, Bruce! Off to bed!
该发♥情♥了!
Time to rut!
阿门
Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
这是她之前的房♥间吗?
Was this her room?
是的
Yes.
感谢你忍♥受了今晚的一切
Thank you for enduring what you had to tonight.
肯定很困难吧
I’m sure it was difficult.
晚安
Sleep well.
动作真快
That was… quick.
你肯定很清楚吧 西莫斯
Aye, well, you’d know plenty about that, Seamus.
这是什么歌♥?
What song is that?
《早上英俊》
“Bonny at Morn.”
好听
That’s pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
羊毛的税收!
Taxes for wool!
蜂蜜的税收!
Taxes for honey!
– 请走这边 – 大人
– This way, please. – My lord,
你答应过我们会减税的
you promised our taxes would be reduced
与爱德华战争结束后
once the wars with Edward were over.
我知道 伊恩
Aye, I know, lain.
可惜我们还要给爱德华付反叛补偿
Sadly, we’re still paying Edward compensation for the rebellion.
好吧
Aye.
– 你好吗? – 夫人
– How are you? – My lady.
牲畜在那边 马旁边 其他的在这边
Livestock over there, by the horses. Everything else over here.
所有篮子都放在那边
All baskets over that side.
让开!以国王的名义!
– Get out the way! – In the name of the King!
滚开!
Move aside there!
让开!
Move yourselves!
我来处理 父亲
I’ll handle this, Father.
把他们集♥合♥起来 快点!
Round them up! Yes! Come on!
作为封地我们有义务
It is our feudal duty
向我们的君主爱德华♥国♥王提供战士
to provide fighting men for our overlord, King Edward.
你向我们保证过不需要再履行这些义务了!
You assured us these obligations would be over!
– 我也希望如此 – 他还没到14岁!
– I’d hoped they were. – He’s not yet 14!
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
住手
Stop!
我父亲是理查德·德伯格 你们军队中的高级元帅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!