好吧
That’s right.
你很疲倦 赛姆
You look tired, Sam.
扎伊尔的事怎么样
Was it that bad in Zaire?
糟透了
Could’ve been better.
你多保重
You be careful.
祝你好运 走吧
I wish you luck. You better tell him to go.
我走了
We can go now.
我不是那么说的 你没听明白 客观点好吗
That’s not what I said. You’re not getting this. Try to be objective.
你是这个意思 你不想要照片
Let me understand this. You didn’t want the photos…
-可你想要狗 -你曲解了我的话
-…but you wanted the dogs? -That’s not it.
你要张狗的照片问题就解决了
You could have taken a photo of the dogs and solved everything.
我跟你说心里话 你却取笑我
I open my heart and you make jokes.
我没有领来的时候它们很小
-I’m not. -We had the dogs as puppies.
-很可爱 -问题不在这里
-They were cute. -That’s not the point.
-它们仍然很可爱 -原来是我们的 现在不是了
-They’re still cute. -They were ours, and now they’re not.
狗的事得上最高法♥院♥
The dogs are a case for the Supreme Court.
你看我做的对不对
Right or wrong?
就要和最凶恶的病毒打交道 别胡思乱想了
We’re looking at the most deadly virus we’ve ever seen. Think about that.
说对或是不对 回答我
Right or wrong? It’s a question.
她在疾病控制中心有新工作 她现在干的活和你一样
She’s got a new job at CDC. No, she’s got your job at the CDC.
-为她高兴 -她开始了新生活
-Good for her. -Anyway, she’s starting a new life.
不会再回来了
She’s not coming back.
都结束了 别再回忆往事 说实话 我听够了
It’s over. Move on, because, frankly, I’m sick of hearing about it.
你说结束了是什么意思
All right. What do you mean, it’s over?
你真的需要精神治疗
You really need to seek some help.
双方同意离婚 就说明夫妻关系彻底完了
A divorce signed by both parties is strong evidence something is off.
她是说”完了”
Did she say it was off?
我和你们都是好朋友
Know how I stayed friends with you both?
-怎么 -不能在中间说什么
-How? -I don’t have conversations like this.
我没要你站在某一边 她要狗没有恶意
I’m not asking you to take sides. She didn’t take the dogs to be mean.
-我只是问你的看法 -怎么回事
-I’m asking your opinion. -What is this?
你没检查防护服 有个裂缝
You didn’t check your suit. It’s torn.
别那么紧张
Takes your breath away.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 上校 -早上好 萨特
-Good morning, colonel. -Good morning.
我把莫塔巴病菌血样取来了
I took the liberty of bringing in the samples.
他起的更早
An early riser.
我四点起的
I was up at 4.
干活吧 血样分离再融化 放到显微镜下
Let’s work. Separate and throw them and put them under the scope.
做完了
Done.
-结果几小时后就出来 -很好
-We’ll have results in a few hours. -Good.
这字挺绕口 “莫塔巴”
Listen to the way it rolls off your tongue. Motaba.
听上去像是香水
You know, it sounds like a perfume.
一滴给你带来新感觉
One drop and you’ll feel different.
爱人将在你怀抱里陶醉 给 试试
Your lover will melt in your arms. Here, try it.
反应很快
Quick hands.
比我还差点
But not as quick as mine.
别乱扔东西 千万不能大意
Don’t mess with this stuff. You must be ready for anything.
这里任何东西都能要你命包括空气
Nothing in here can’t kill you. Including the air.
先生们 结果出来了
Okay, sirs, here we go.
这是8小时内的病变情况
These are from an 8-hour period.
没遇到病毒之前的正常细胞
Healthy kidney cells before meeting the virus.
1小时 1个病毒进来杀死1个正常细胞
In one hour, a single virus has invaded, multiplied and killed the cell.
2小时后周围几个细胞也被杀死
In just over 2 hours its offspring invaded the nearby cells…
这里 这里
…here and here.
情况继续发展
Continually multiplying.
我的天
Jesus Christ,
5个小时
five hours?!
速度这么快
It kills this fast?
实验会不会不准 埃博拉要好几天
These numbers can’t be right. Ebola takes days to do this.
实验没问题 我也希望它不准
Sirs, the numbers are correct. I wish to God they weren’t.
1个进来变成几百万
One goes in, millions come out.
正常细胞没了
And every cell is dead.
几乎全是病毒
Now we see them individually…
再继续寻找正常细胞
…searching for their next victim…
直到全部杀死
…until nothing’s left to kill.
记录下时间 萨特
Mark this day, Salt.
我们发现一种新的致命的病毒
We could spend our careers waiting to see a new virus.
长官
Sirs…
这就是”莫塔巴”
Mr. Motaba…
把它再放大点
…up close and personal.
可恶的东西
I hate this bug.
得了 卡西
Come on, Casey.
你该佩服它
You have to love its simplicity.
比人小几亿倍却能杀死人
It’s 1 billionth our size and it’s beating us.
怎么 你想请它吃饭
What, do you want to take it to dinner?
那是什么
What then?
杀死它
Kill it.
纯莫塔巴病毒血样1967年于莫塔巴
让丹尼尔上校知道了准会不高兴
Daniels won’t like us going behind his back like this.
那就杀了他
Then we’ll kill him.
放松点 我们别无选择
Lighten up. We have no alternative.
你太多愁善感了 这国家也一样
You’re sentimental. That’s the trouble with this country.
显微照片准备好了
The micrographs are ready.
准备好了
They’re ready.
1967年扎伊尔 莫塔巴山谷
丹尼尔于扎伊尔 莫塔巴山谷
上帝 我的非洲老朋友回来了
Oh, my God! It’s our African friend. It’s back.
要特别小心
We have to be very careful now.
我们炸了营地才守住了这个秘密
We wiped out a whole camp to keep this bug secret.
封起来 锁好
Lock it up. Shelve it.
只有你知我知
You know about this, I know about this, nobody else.
把丹尼尔调走
Get your friend Daniels off the case.
别让他毁了我们30年的努力
I don’t want that nosy little bastard messing up 30 years of our work.
他在吗
Is he in?
请稍等
Just a minute, please.
进来
Come in.
请给我们拿点咖啡好吗 你喝什么
Would you please get us some coffee? Would you like anything?
为什么把我调走
Why am I off Motaba?
上校不要
Nothing for the colonel.
坐吧
Sit down.
你是不是说过莫塔巴不会蔓延
Didn’t you say Motaba was contained?
它还会再出现
It’ll pop up again.
没做血液试验 不知道传染途径
We don’t have a blood test or know how it’s transmitted.
新墨西哥发现一例热病毒
There’s a fresh outbreak of Hanta fever in New Mexico.
控制中心需要帮助 决定派你去
CDC needs help. We’re sending you.
派彼得森去
Send Peterson’s team.
用不着你替我决定 上校
Don’t tell me who to send, colonel!
我答应罗塞尔参议员派最好的 就是你
I told Senator Rosales I’d send my best man. That’s you.
你可以走了
Now get out.
我们已经有热病毒的数据
We’ve got baseline information on it.
我去那里干什么 捉老鼠
What am I going to do there? Trap rats?
我们已培植了病毒
We have the bug growing. We isolated most of the proteins.
正在做动物抗体试验
We’ll have an antibody test soon.
卡西把病毒注入猴子的体内
Casey put the bug into rodents and rhesus…
顺利的话 一个月就能有结论
…and we’ll know its genetic sequence in a month.
让我做下去 就能知道它的基因
If you leave us alone, we’ll map this guy down to its last gene.
莫塔巴蔓延的可能性微乎其微
The odds of Motaba causing any more problems are a million to one.
-这我不知道 -你应该知道
-I don’t know that. -You should.
你要不想造成世界恐慌就该停止试验
You would if you didn’t harbor a desire to face the end of the world.
可它真的很可怕
It’s the biggest thing ever.
天哪 烦死了
Jesus, you’re killing me.
-最新的一种病毒 -别烦我了
-Fresh, brand-new virus. -You’re still killing me.
圣荷西港动物检疫中心 加利福尼亚
颠得慌 宝贝
It’s bumpy, baby.
没关系
It’s okay, baby.
一会就带你出去 我保征
You’ll be out of here in no time. I promise.
-什么时候拿到的 -今天
-When did you get it? -Today.
-货还要吗 -那人还想要
-We still on? -He wants it.
那好
Oh, I see.
-你的船又到了 吉伯 -我们的船
-So your ship came in again, Jimbo? -Our ship.
非洲猴 价钱不错
Africa, land of great beauty and untold riches.