There’s vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding in the nose, ears, gums.
内脏腐烂
The internal organs shut down. They liquefy.
不错 可这都是书上的
Very good. We’ve read that in a book too, but…
16小时后我们将亲眼目睹
…in 16 hours you’ll see it.
那滋味可不好受
In the flesh, so to speak.
我保证我能对付得了
I can handle whatever we encounter.
-一个出问题会连累全组 -上级命令他要安全返回
-lf one panics, we’re all in danger. -He’s under orders not to die.
他执行命令向来不折不扣
And that’s a set of orders he actually plans to follow.
宾塔巴山谷 扎伊尔
医疗站
That must be it.
他受不了了
He’s losing it!
不 不能脱
No! Just hang on!
我喘不上气
I can’t breathe!
不能脱头罩
Keep your helmet.
-我要摘掉 -不行
-Take it off! -No!
-不能脱 -抓住他的手
-Keep it on! -Keep it on!
别让他暴露
Don’t let him expose himself!
见鬼 隔离他 赶快隔离
Goddamn it! Isolate him! Isolate him!
别紧张
Don’t worry.
空气不传染
It’s not airborne.
我是赛姆·丹尼尔
Sam Daniels, USAMRllD.
本杰明·瓦比
Benjamin Iwabi.
你们总算来了
We expected you.
以最快速度赶来的
We came as soon as possible.
来晚了
Not soon enough.
全死光了
The village is dead.
有潜伏期吗
Do you know the incubation period?
染上两三天就死 死亡率高达100%
But it kills in 2 or 3 days. The mortality rate is 100%.
上帝
Jesus.
有没有患者离开村子
Did an infected person leave here?
离开了也会死在丛林里
If he did, he’d be dead or dying in the jungle.
最近的村子离这里也有50英里
It’s 50 miles to the next village.
是谁第一个发病
First case? Patient zero?
一个年轻人叫莫拉索
A young man called Murazo.
出去打工 修通往金沙萨的公路
Worked with a white man to build a road into Kinshasa.
-回来后就病了 -明白了
-When he returned he was sick. -I see.
他喝过这井里的水
And he drank from this well.
把病传染给了全村人
From there, it spreads to the entire village.
知道他生病的原因吗
Did you identify the carrier? The host?
我们赶到时他已语无伦次
No, when we arrived, he was incoherent.
两小时后就死了
He died two hours later.
没有告诉我们
He couldn’t tell us.
他没染上
He’s not sick.
他会点法术 是个巫医
He’s a local ju-ju man. Witch doctor.
一直躲在山洞里
He stayed in his cave all week.
我去找他谈谈
I’d like to talk to him.
他都跟我说了
No, he talks to me.
他认为人类乱伐树木
You see, he believes that the gods were awoken from their sleep…
惊动了上帝
…by men cutting down the trees.
上帝对人们的做法感到难过
Where no man should be. And the gods got angry.
这是惩罚
This is a punishment.
有极端的致命性
Alarmingly high fatality.
病区范围约三平方英里
All localized within a 3-mile radius.
潜伏期很短 可能不会蔓延
Incubation period short. Appears contained.
你没写”极端的”
You didn’t put “alarmingly.”
那是形容词 是弱智人的偷懒工具
It’s an adverb. It’s a lazy tool of a weak mind.
把它加上
I want to add this:
比利
Billy…
我从来没见过这么可怕的病
…this is the scariest son-of-a-bitch I’ve ever seen.
我可见得多了
And I’ve seen a lot.
好 传真到比利家
Fine. Fax it to Ford’s house.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
以前从没见过
I’ve never seen anything like it.
差点害死全组的人
I put the team in danger, sir.
我们都还活着
We’re still here.
我害怕了 长官
I got scared, sir.
知道害怕不是件坏事
You know, fear gets a bad rap.
我不喜欢不知道害怕的人
I don’t want anybody working with me who isn’t scared.
懂吗
Okay?
那我就放心了
Then I’m your man, sir.
我6小时前给你发了传真
I sent the fax 6 hours ago.
我不打算发警报
I am not going to issue an alert.
可你必须发警报
But you must issue an alert.
-你说了不会蔓延 -我说可能不会蔓延
-You said it was contained. -I said “probably contained.”
应该严密监视机场
Monitor the airports!
记得89年 你在纳♥米♥比♥亚♥发现两例刚果热
Remember 1989? You found 2 cases of Congo fever in Nairobi…
我们在所有美国孩子的午餐里放警告
…and we put a note in every American kid’s lunch box.
-我错了 -你错了
-I was wrong. -You were wrong.
还有92年 拉♥萨♥热
What about 1992? Lassa fever?
-我错了 -继续
-I was wrong. -Again.
-这次保证对 -不 我不能保征
-But now you’re right? -No, I could be.
浑身臭烘烘地闯进我的宴会厅
Yet you waltz into my party smelling like dirty socks…
把我从罗塞尔参议员身边拉开
…take me away from Senator Rosales…
他是分管我们年度预算的人
…who heads the Senate subcommittee in charge of our budget!
不说埃博拉 不说拉♥萨♥ 这个病毒很快致死
Forget Ebola, forget Lassa. This bug kills so fast–
小声点
Keep your voice down.
我正是这个意思
Now that is exactly my point.
这病潜伏期短 患者很快就会死
It is the very lethality of this virus which works for us here.
无法把它传染给远处的人 它不会蔓延
They don’t live long enough to spread the thing around. So it is contained.
但愿是这样
I hope so.
我料到你不会按时回来
I’m through talking, okay?
你这人一向没时间观念 今天星期几
You never understood the concept of time. What day is it?
星期日
Sunday.
你说好星期几回来
When did you say you’d be home?
-星期五 -星期四 赛姆
-Friday. -Thursday, Sam.
我说的是星期四
I meant Thursday.
星期四 星期五紧挨着 有时我会搞错
Thursday and Friday sound so much alike, even I confuse them.
我♥干♥嘛不一走了之
Why didn’t I go to Atlanta like I said I would?
因为你通情达理 大的放底下
You’re decent. If you put the bags.
不要你管
Fuck you.
说好你星期四回来 我星期五走
Fuck you. You said you’d be home Thursday, so I could fly Friday…
上街买♥♥个烤箱 休息一天
…buy a toaster and maybe have a day of rest.
现在我得赶飞机 7点后才能到
Now I must go to the airport. I won’t get in until 7.
烤箱买♥♥不成
It’ll be too late to buy a toaster.
连打开行李的时间都没有
You know what? I can’t unpack,
九点钟还要出席欢迎酒会
because I have a welcome cocktail party at 9!
露易丝 让开
Lewis, move over.
快让开
Move!
-让开 -你吓着它了
-Get over! -You’re scaring him!
露易丝
Lewis.
都怪你允许它上沙发
That’s because you let him on the sofa.

Here.
可以走了
We can go now.
狗在你那里住多久
How long are you keeping them?
我要把狗带到亚特兰大去
They’re going with me to Atlanta.
可它们也是我的狗 我想它们
They’re my dogs too. I miss them.
你真想要狗 它们要么跟你 要么跟我
Do you want them? Either they go with me or stay with you.
我们无法共同拥有它们
We can’t share them.
你定吧
Decide.
商量一下
A negotiation.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait!
你赢了
You win.
你留着吧
Keep them.
我们走了
Let’s go.
等等 我还有话要说 很重要
Wait I must tell you, it’s important.
想不起来了
Now I forgot.
-我要误飞机了 -等等 想起来了
-I’ll miss my flight. -Wait a minute, I remember.
记着狗爱吃中号♥骨头
Remember that they like those medium-size bones.
我知道 不是小的就行
I know.the little barbecued ones…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!