Let’s go.
-有麻烦 上校 -当然
-Problems, colonel? -Of course!
睡魔注意 我是毒蛇六号♥
Sandman flight, this is Viper 6.
任务暂停 立即返回基地
Stand down, stand down. Return to base.
毒蛇6号♥ 睡魔明白 返回基地
Viper 6, Sandman. Roger. Return to base.
你看
Take a look.
-是拦截吗 -是拦截 坐稳
-Is that resistance? -That’s resistance. Hold on.
-发现目标 -在哪
-There’s our Loach, sir. -Where?
陆军1350号♥ 我是毒蛇一号♥ 在你左后方 请回话
Army 1350, this is Viper lead at your 8:00. Acknowledge. Over.
毒蛇 我听见了
Viper, I hear you.
陆军1350号♥ 准备好
Army 1350 stand by…
和我们一起去特莱维空军基地
…to turn into formation to accompany us to Travis.
这是谁的命令
On whose authority?
-我的 -你是谁
-Mine. -Who are you?
麦克林将军
Major General McClintock…
本地区最高指挥官
…senior officer in this area.
我不知道你在我们后面 我们已经找到病毒携带者
I didn’t know you were behind us. We have the host animal.
正在返回松湾镇
We’re headed back to Cedar Creek.
跟我去特莱维空军基地
You are to accompany me to Travis.
那个基地没受到病毒感染
You don’t understand. No one is sick at Travis.
不要让我为难
Don’t make this difficult for me.
他们变成进攻队形 要击落我们
They’re lining up in attack formation. They want us down.
你不会在光天化日之下击毁自己的飞机
You don’t want to destroy an Army helicopter in broad daylight.
你若拒绝跟我去特莱维空军基地
With all due respect, if you do not follow us to Travis…
我就叫你在空中开花
…I’ll blow you out of the sky.
将军 恕我冒犯 去你♥妈♥的♥
General, with all due respect, fuck you, sir.
我命令
Under my authority…
准备射击
…go weapons hot.
毒蛇二号♥ 我是麦克林将军
Viper 2, This is General McClintock.
准备射击
Go weapons hot.
坐稳
Hold on.
要俯冲了
We’re going low.
要帮忙吗
Anything I can do?
别让我紧张
Don’t make me nervous.
河道向右拐
The river goes to the right.
我们到正面堵住他们
We must head them off. Break right.
毒蛇二号♥ 右转
Two, breaking right.
看不见他们 甩掉了
I don’t see them. We lost them.
见鬼 坐稳了 上校
Shit! Hang on colonel.
目标太近 不要射击
Two is masked. No shot.
看见桥了吗 上校
See that bridge?
从上面过还是从下面过
Over or under?
你自己决定 我没把握
You decide. I’m really not up to it.
-坐稳 -你应该从上面过
-Hang on. -I would have said over.
桥上有电线 2号♥向左转
Wires! Two is off left.
怎么办
What do I do?
把它击落
Get him out of the air.
别钻桥洞
Don’t go under the bridge!
你没打中
You’re missing him.
快飞过来
Go into it.
你没打中
You’re missing him..
坐稳
Hang on.
躲开了
We got it.
-有问题马上告诉我 -坐好
-lf you’re in trouble, I want to know. -Hang on.
再做特技先说一声
Warn me before you pull a stunt like that again.
我还没想就已经做了
I didn’t know I was going to do it.
毒蛇二号♥ 你在哪
Where are you?
二号♥正在向你靠拢
Viper 2 closing in on you now.
他180度转弯 到后面去了
Pulled a 180, he’s coming back at you now.
他朝我们冲过来了
They’re coming at us.
准备射击
I’m going weapons hot.
-天哪 -闪开
-Holy shit! -Breake!
闪开
Breake
-哪去了 -不知道
-Where’s he gone? -I don’t know, sir.
这个杂种 他故意的
Son-of-a-bitch did that on purpose.
-飞机上有火箭吗 -有
-Are those rockets on the side? -They are, sir.
朝树林发射两枚
Fire a few into those trees.
你看
Look there.
一号♥ 右前方树林有大火
Lead, we got fire in the trees at two o’clock.
确认一下
Verify.
毒蛇二号♥ 你们过去确认一下
Viper Two, can you get down there and search for wreckage?
看不清 火势太大
Negative. It’s too thick down there.
大眼 目标坠毁了 你看见什么
Big Eye, we think the Loach is down. What do you see?
刚才看见是三架 一架烧了现在只剩两架
We had 3 contacts and then an explosion. Now we have 2.
高速公路上有汽车
Everything else is ground clutter on the highway.
飞得很低 是吗
Flying a little low, aren’t we?
要避开雷达
Avoiding radar, sir.
还没醒 你好吗
She’s still out. How you doing?
以E-1101为基础 制做合成抗血清
Use the E-1 101 as a road map to synthesize an antiserum.
好 马上做
Right away.
-有很多患者 -我会做很多
-We’ve got a lot of people here. -I’ll copy it big time.
我看需要1升
I want liters of it.
无论如何要把萝碧治好
I want everything ready if Robby responds. You got it?
-是 长官 -好
-Yes, sir. -Okay.
没有飞机残骸
There’s no sign of wreckage.
我们上当了
We’ve been decoyed.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son-of-a-bitch!
你怎么样 宝贝
How you doing?
你会好的 我们找到抗原了
You’re going to be okay. We found the host.
不用安慰我 赛姆
You don’t have to say that, Sam.
是真的
No, it’s true.
不骗你
Would I kid you?
萨特正在合成抗血清
Salt’s cooking up the good stuff.
再坚持一会
Let’s hang out for a while.
我爱你
I love your face.
跟我说话 萝碧
Keep talking to me, Robby.
别离开我 萝碧
Please don’t leave me, Robby!
别脱
Don’t!
上校 成了
Colonel, I got it!
-你的头罩 -快挂上
-Your helmet? -Come on, come on, put it up.
我们成功了
We got it.
准备好了
You ready?
-好了说一声 -好了
-Say when. -Now.
我来
I got it. I got it.
你再去做
Get the lab geared up.
尽量多做一点 全镇人在等着呢
Make more. A town is waiting.
-肯定会有效 -快去 时间不多了
-It’s going to work, sir. -Go, go. Come on. The time’s now.
你在拖延时间 又感情用事
You delayed the bombing. More sentimental bullshit.
我们能治好镇上的人
There’s a chance we can save these people!
睡魔一号♥ 我是毒蛇一号♥ 回话
You’re nuts. Sandman One, Viper One. How copy? Over.
等侯命今
Send your traffic.
我们见死不救 你就不怕舆♥论♥
We had the antiserum and didn’t use it. That will come out.
我能对付
I can defend that.
这次恐怕很难自圆其说
It’s not about saving our asses anymore.
立刻出发执行清扫任务 明白吗
You are to proceed immediately with Operation Clean Sweep. Understood?
丹尼尔知道非洲的事
Daniels knows about the African camp.
明白 毒蛇
Roger, Viper.
睡魔立刻出发
Sandman is proceeding.
血压恢复正常 药起作用了
Her pressure’s down. It worked, she’s normalizing.
上校 他们来了
But, sir, they’re coming.
我听到无线电通话 轰炸机已起飞 在往这里来
I picked up a transmission. The plane is in the air. They’re coming.

Come on.
去哪
Where are we going?
-咱们去哪 -我要跟飞行员通话 能行吗
-Where are we going? -I must talk to the pilot. Can we?
行 内部波段
Yes, guard channel.
-快起飞 -我们去哪
-Get this thing up. -Where’re we going?
不知道
I don’t know.
-先起飞 -告诉他们我们有抗血清了
-Get us in the air. -Let’s tell them we have the antiserum.
-他们不在乎 -他们疯了
-They don’t care. -This is crazy.
他们要保住秘密武器
They want their weapon.
-他们要杀死所有的人 -是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!