我很好
I’m good. I’m good.
对赛姆好点
You should be nice to Sam.
他非常爱你
You know he’s got a big crush on you.
我很害怕
I’m so scared.
握住我的手好吗
Would you please hold my hand?
别怕 卡西
I’m right here, Casey.
圣塔罗斯电视台 加利福尼亚
总统的科学顾问向我保证 传染病已经得到控制
The President’s scientific advisors assured me that there is no threat…
病毒不会蔓延到其它地区
…of the further spread of this disease at this time.
今早松湾镇隔离区逃出两名男子
The two men who escaped from the quarantine this morning…
相信他们是感染了病毒的患者
…are believed to be infected with the disease.
镇静 我们有紧急军务 让开
Everybody relax! This is a military emergency! Back up!
没事 没事
It’s all right.
都让开 有紧急军务
Back up. Everybody back up. This is a military emergency.
不要慌 大家不要慌
Stay calm. Stay calm. Everybody stay calm.
就是他们
That’s them.
是那两个人
That’s the guys.
把镜头对准他们
Get a camera on them.
-我可以对哪个镜头说话 -这个
-Which camera do I talk into? -Right there.
我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 另一位是萨特少校
My name is Colonel Daniels. I’m here with Major Salt.
我们没有感染病毒 可许多人被感染了
We’re not infected with the Motaba virus, but many are.
我们已经查清
We’ve identified the animal…
携带病毒的动物 请大家帮忙找到它
…carrying the virus and need help finding it.
携带病毒的动物是猴子
The animal who is carrying the Motaba virus is a monkey.
这就是那只猴子的照片再近一些
This is a photo of the animal. Can you get in close?
给它一个特写好吗
Can you get a shot of it?
尽量把它放大
Get in as close as you can.
这猴子很小 脸是白的
It’s a small monkey, with a white face.
背部和四肢是黑的
Dark fur runs down its back.
千万不要动手抓它
Don’t attempt to capture it yourself.
别靠近它 如果发现这只猴子
Don’t go near it. What you can do if you see this monkey…
请立刻打电♥话♥给疾病控制中心
…call this number at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta.
地区号♥是404
The area code is 404…
电♥话♥是555-9653
…and it’s 555-9653.
重复一遍 见到这只猴子
Again, if you see this monkey…
不要靠近它
…don’t go near it.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
到了 帕塞镇
Right. Palisades.
雷诺兹博士 再核对一遍地址
Dr. Reynolds, I just want to make sure I wrote it down correctly.
帕塞镇 塞克莫里街 221号♥
That’s 211 Sycamore Road, Palisades?
杰弗里太太
And the woman’s name is Jeffries?
非常感谢
Thank you.
多亏她报告了中心
Thank God she called CDC.
来分♥析♥一下
What have we got?
吉伯把猴子带到松湾镇打算卖♥♥掉 可没卖♥♥成
Jimbo takes the monkey to Cedar Creek, tries to sell it but can’t.
他开车到旧金山乘飞机回波士顿
He drives to San Francisco, gets on an airplane for Boston…
-没带猴子 -在半路上放了
-…without the animal. -Must have released it.
松湾镇至旧金山之间有什么镇
Between Cedar Creek and San Francisco is what?
-帕赛镇 -没错
-Palisades. -That’s it.
-我们有办法了 -是的
-We’re there. -There it is.
有办法了 上校 有办法了
That’s it. We’re there, colonel. We are there.
我们已窃听到他们的去向
We intercepted a phone transmission. They’re headed there.
这回你干得不错 可以把以前的过失一笔勾销
A potential screw-up you avoided among many others you have not.
由谁指挥
Who should handle this?

You?
你挺会巴结人的
You kiss ass with the best of them.
-想当将军吗 -想
-You hope to make General? -Yes, sir.
你当不了 给我准备直升机
You won’t. Now get me on one of those choppers.
杰夫里家 帕赛镇 加利福尼亚
它不会来
She won’t come.
除非我去叫它
She won’t come, except to me.
我是它唯一的朋友
I’m her only friend.
你是我们部队最出色的飞行员
I trust you are the best helicopter pilot in the Army.
很好
That’s a relief.
毒蛇二号♥ 请跟上
Viper 2, lead, left echelon.
毒蛇二号♥明白 我在你后面
Viper 2, line the skids, I’m at your six.
我们在寻找1350号♥直升机
We’re looking for a Loach 1350.
尽快找到它
Make this easy for me, all right?
你生过病吗
Have you ever been sick?
-生过 -挺不好受 是吗
-Yes. -It’s not much fun, is it?
是的
No.
有个小镇 全镇的人都生病了
A whole lot of people are sick right now. A whole town.
你非常爱你妈妈
And you know how much you love your mommy?
我也非常爱我妻于
That’s how much I love my wife.
我妻子在那镇上 病得很重
And my wife is one of the people who’s very sick.
我想把她治好
I want her to get better.
它叫贝茜
Is it, Betsy?
贝茜能治好所有人的病 因为它体内有治病的药
Betsy can help make everybody better because she has medicine inside her.
所以才那么特别
That’s what makes her very special.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
别伤害它
You won’t hurt her?
不会
No.
只是让它睡一会儿 不会有事
She’ll just go to sleep. That doesn’t hurt, does it?
你保证不伤害它
No. Promise you won’t hurt her.
我保征
I promise.
如果我伤了它 你揍我鼻子
If I hurt her, you can punch me in the nose.
狠狠地揍
A serious punch.
把这鼻子揍扁
For a very serious nose.
全体注意 我是毒蛇6号♥
All stations this net, this is Viper 6.
最高司令部已经下达命今
The Commander in Chief has issued final authorization.
立即执行
We are to proceed.
苑登堡空军基地 加利福尼亚
有人会对这次行动产生疑问 可以理解
Some of us have doubts about what we are about to do. It’s human.
可国家的命运
But the fate of the nation…
人类的命运面临威胁
…perhaps the world, is in our hands.
我们是最后一道防线
We are the last line of defense…
我们无法 也不能拒绝这个重任
…and we cannot… we dare not refuse this burden.
我相信你们每个人
I’m confident that each of us…
都能恪尽职守
…each of you will do his duty.
命令完毕
Viper 6 out.
毒蛇六号♥ 睡魔出发 完毕
Viper Command, Sandman is rolling. Over.
上帝饶恕我们
God forgive us.
贝茜
Betsy.
快来 乖
Here, girl.
天哪 小心
Oh, God, be careful.
不会伤着她
He won’t hurt her.
我受不了
I can’t stand this.
马上就好
It won’t be long.
你来了
There you are!
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
让开 凯特 让开
Come on, Katie, move. Come on.
宝贝 让开
Oh, baby. Move!
见鬼
Damn it.
我们快到了
We’re approaching the destination.
这名逃犯感染了病毒
This man’s a carrier of the disease…
必须把它关进特莱维隔离所
…and we’re going to take him into quarantine at Travis.
大眼 毒蛇一号♥在空中 看见了
Big Eye, Viper flight is airborne, do you see us?
大眼看见两架毒蛇 待命 完毕
Big Eye paints your flight at two. Standing by, over.
情况很紧急 你听着
Don’t give me any shit. Listen carefully.
给我接福德将军 说丹尼尔上校有急事
Put Ford on the phone, tell him it’s Colonel Daniels.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们找到了病毒携带者
We’re on our way back. We got the host.
什么
What?!
找到病毒携带者了 比利
We found the host, Billy.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你必须取消轰炸
You must call off the bombing.
我尽量拖延时间 你快回来
I’ll buy some time, that’s all I can do. You get back here, quickly, safely.
你可能遭到拦截
You may run into resistance.
拦截
Resistance?
这给我们安全回去增加难度
That makes it tough to get back safely, doesn’t it?
祝你好运
Good luck.
走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!