Do we have a gun in the car?
见鬼 我记起来了
Oh, shit! I remember you!
弗理不会有好下场的 他完蛋 你也跟著完蛋
Glenn, foley’s not gonna make it. If he goes down, you go with him.
你们关系近的话我倒能了解
Now look, I can understand if you guys are close…
不 我跟他根本不熟
No, we’re not.
但我现在是在帮他
But, yeah, I’m helping him.
等一下 葛兰
Now, now, wait a minute. Glenn.
你以前帮过他吗?
Have you helped him?
目前我想
I mean, technically, at this point,
你还应该不会被控“越狱共犯”的罪名
I doubt you could be charged with aiding a fugitive.
你还有机会
So you still have a choice.
你想把她带到我那里洗干净 抹上科龙水……
You want to take her to my place, get cleaned up, come out of the bathroom
出来 然後她说“原来我看错你了 ”
with your aftershave on, and she goes, “oh, I had you all wrong.”
我只是想同她再聊几句
No, I just wanna talk to her again. That’s all, I just…
看看在正常情况下会怎样
You know, I wanna see what it might’ve been like under normal circumstances.
太迟了
It’s too late for that, Jack.
他想摆脱我们 我不怪他
He wants to get out of here, and I don’t blame him.
两年前
在兰坡联邦监狱
如果裁判再不叫停的话
If the ref don’t call it soon,
那小子要被装在裹尸袋抬出去了
snoop’s gonna send this cat out in a body bag.
你知道他们为什么叫他“史努比?”
Anybody ever tell you why they call him “snoopy”?
他以前叫“疯狗”莫瑞
He used to be Maurice “mad dog” Miller,
当他还是职业拳手的时候
back when he was a pro.
现在你轻拍他 他就倒下来
Now you pet him, he goes down.
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
天啊!
Oh, my!
胡闹!胡闹
好 你行
Yeah, you’re the man.
那小子到处吹他
Guy’s bragging he won a thrown fight.
赢了一场做假的拳赛
Fucking pathetic.
他要倒楣了
Dangerous is what it is, man.
那个秃子是谁?
Buddy: Who’s the bald dude?
理查瑞利
Richard Ripley.
华尔街的?
The wall street guy?
他骗了好多人的钱 浑号♥骗子迪克
They call him dick the ripper, on account of all the guys he ripped off.
没戴假发我都认不出他
Buddy: Oh, yeah. I didn’t recognize him without his rug.
他被判多少年? -三年
What’s his bid? – Three years.
你们被罚了吗?
Yeah. You guys on the bench? Okay.
三年 罚金五千万 他妈的就写了张支票
Yeah, three years, fined $50 million and wrote them a fucking check.
就这样
Just like that.
五千万 签一个名而已
Fifty mill, signed his name.
还没有…对了…帮个小忙
Didn’t even… didn’t ev… Okay, a little help.
够了 太重
Okay, heavy! Yeah.
天!太重了
Heavy! Come on!
阳光刺眼 看不清上面的数字
With the bright glare out here, you couldn’t read the numbers on the weights.
我知道了
Oh. I had it, jeez.
你怎么知道他写了张支票?
How do you know he wrote a check?
他告诉我的
Uh, he told me.
我们一起在洗衣房♥当差
We work laundry together.
那家伙真♥他♥妈♥的爱说
Guy loves to fucking talk.
他爱说:他告诉联邦检察官
Yeah, he loves to talk. He talked to the U.S. attorney.
他被那些与他做生意的人告发了
Rolled over on all the snitches he was doing business with.
有哪个家伙能拿出五千万的支票
Hey, any guy who can write a fucking check for $50 million,
他说什么我都听
he says anything, I’m all fucking ears.
他告诉我他把钱都存在外国银行
Guy tells me he’s got all this money in foreign banks.
加上 大概……
Plus, around, mm,
他家里值五百万未加工的钻石
five million in uncut diamonds at his house.
他说
He said, quote,
“我可以随时动这笔钱 ”
“that I can get my hands on at any time.”
他住哪里?
Where does he live?
底特律
Glenn: Detroit.
史努比米勒说未加工的钻石跟现金一样好处理
Snoopy Miller says that uncut diamonds are about as easy to move as cash.
见过未加工的钻石吗?
Ever seen an uncut diamond, studs?
就像一般石头
Looks just like a plain old rock.
慢著 你以为他在说谎?
Wait, you think this guy’s lying?
你说呢?用你的大脑想一想
What do you think, studs? Use your head. Some guy’s got five million dollars
如果他有五百万
socked away in his house, and he’s gonna tell some motormouth
他会告诉你这样在监狱里的大嘴巴?
he just met in prison about it?
我就知道你们不会相信我
Oh, I see. You guys are cynical. Right.
来了
Here it comes.
别停下 继续走
Keep on walking. Keep walking.
你别回答任何问题
You don’t wanna be answering any questions.
我只是说她一点都不怕
Jack: I’m just saying she wasn’t scared, that’s all.
那是因为她一直把手放在枪上
Buddy: That’s ’cause she had her hand on her gun the whole time
等待采取行动
waiting to make a move.
你是嫉妒你没有在后车箱跟她在一起 不是你
Jack: You’re just jealous because it was me in the trunk with her, not you.
对了
Buddy: You’re right.
让我先把自己弄干净
First thing I’m gonna do is get this mud off me.
喂
Hey.
凯伦 凯伦 亲爱的?
Marshall: Karen. Karen, honey?
凯伦
Karen.
你说梦话
You were talking in your sleep.
我说了甚么
What’d I say?
“嘿 你自己 ”
“Hey, yourself.”
喂
Huh.
喂 丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
丹尼尔波顿 联邦调查局
Daniel burdon, F.B.I.
联邦警♥察♥西思柯 凯伦的父亲
Marshall sisco, Karen’s dad.
请你在外面等等
Would you mind, please, waiting outside?
我们有事要谈
We have some business to do here.
反正我要上厕所 对不起
Well, uh, I have to use the John anyway. Excuse me.
– Yeah. – Mm-hm.
我要加入特勤小组 丹尼尔
I wanna be on the task force, Daniel.
嗯-
Well.
谢谢你的好意 但是……
That’s nice of you to offer, Karen, but…
我已有足够的人力
I got all the help I can use right now.
让我们谈一下你头上的包是怎么来的
Instead, let’s talk about how you got that bump on your head.
你手上拿的不是我的卷宗吗?
Isn’t that my file you’re holding onto?
是的 但是我要听你亲口讲
Yes, but I want to hear it from you,
从你和他抢驾驶盘开始
starting with when you grabbed the wheel.
这是在那儿?
Where was this?
快到欧基乔比出口的地方
Coming to the okeechobee exit.
坐好!
Glenn: Sit back!
你戴著墨镜 能看得到吗?
Karen: Can you see with those glasses on?
我很好!这…真笨
Yes, I’m fine! This is stupid, man.
这些家伙会对我很失望
These guys are gonna be so disappointed in me, man,
你知道吗?如果不是吸了大♥麻♥
and you know what? If I wasn’t stoned,
我才不会听你的
there is no way you would have talked me into this.
记住
Just remember that, all right?
过了桥就从这里出去
Get off at the exit right after that bridge.
我不会去自首
No, I am not! I am not fucking turning myself in,
所以忘记它,好吗?
so forget it, all right?
往那边开 哪边?
Get off at that exit! – What exit? I don’t even…
那边的出口 坐好!
That exit right there! – Sit back!
走出口! – 不!
Take the exit! – No!
当我清醒时
Karen: Next thing I knew,
救护人员把我从车里拖出来
the paramedics were pulling me out of the car.
你还好 有几个问题我怀疑的是……
Daniel: There’s a couple of points ikeep wondering about
有关那两个捉你的家伙
that have to do with the two guys who grabbed you.
是巴蒂?和这个家伙杰克弗理
Buddy, is it? And this fella, Jack foley.
这个人起码已抢了200家银行
I swear, the man must have robbed over 200 banks in his time.
啊?
Really? – Mm-hm.
他告诉我他记不得抢了多少家
He told me he didn’t remember how many he robbed.
那你和他谈过话
Then you talked to him.
在后车箱里 是啊
In the trunk, yeah.
你们谈甚么?
What’d you talk about?
各种事
Different things.
监狱 电影
Prison, movies.
这家伙绑♥架♥你 你还跟他谈电影?
This fella holds you hostage, you talk about movies?
这是个不平凡的经验
It was an unusual experience.
弗理让我想起卡尔提门
You know, foley made me think of that fella Carl tillman.
你去看时 他刚巧在抢银行