时间到我就走了
Meaning, the time came, I left.
你逃跑了
You busted out.
是从自己不愿待的地方离开
I prefer to think of it as an exodus from an undesirable place.
过多久你又被逮到?
How long before they caught up with you?
那一次吗?
That time?
还有多少次啊?
There were others?
那是第九次
Yeah. That was the ninth.
第九次?
The ninth?
如果把那次从监狱医院逃走也算的话 就是第十次
Well, ten if you count that prison hospital in Ohio I walked away from.
亨利 你倒跷头不少次
You done a lot of walkin’, Henry.
海极
Hejira.
我们现在出发去葛雷兹
Hejira. Now we’re off to glades.
好像是吧
Yeah, it looks that way.
我昨天晚上本来应该跟一个女警官走的
I was supposed to leave last night with the lady marshal but
不知为什么她要等
for some reason she wanted to wait.
是吗?
Jack: She did, huh?
我想两人坐车省点钱吧
Hejira: Guess it’s cheaper taking two of us down in one Van.
可能 说不定她以为我们有很多可聊的
Could be. Maybe she thought we had a lot to talk about.
是吗?聊什么?
Really? Like what?
我不知道 到佛罗里达有好一段路要走
I don’t know. Long ride to Florida.