Hey.
艾迪 你不能让他这样对你
Addie, you can’t let him get to you like this.
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你是个好妈妈
I know you’re a good mother.
不 我做了所有该做的事
No, I did all the right things.
我带他去看足球比赛
I took him to his soccer
带他去看牙医
games and his dentist appointments and…
艾迪
Addie.
我做了所有需要做的事
I did everything you’re supposed to do.
他只有五岁
He was only five.
他需要我
He needed me.
我要尝试着
I have to try to make
让吉恩变好 为了杰米
things right with Gene, and for… for Jamie.
你知道的
You know…
这儿也没什么值得我留下来的了
there’s nothing for me here either.
艾迪 你在的地方就是我想去的地方
Addie, you’re where I want to be.
我不能带你过去 路易斯
I can’t take you with me, Louis.
我不能这么做
I can’t.
他们是我的家人
They’re my family.
所以这是我们最后一夜
So… So this is our last night?
奶奶再见
Bye, Nana!
玩的开心 好吗
Have a good day, okay?
另一个邦尼
The other Bonny.
我和我的朋友奥利弗一起玩的时候
That time that I was with my friend Oliver,
我们在挖东西 玩得很开心
and we were just digging and having a nice little time,
然后突然我挖到了硬硬的东西
and then suddenly I hit something hard.
你知道那是什么吗 那是一个钉子
You know what that was? That was a nail.
钉子有一百多岁了
More than a hundred years
因为我朋友的爸爸历史很好
because my friend’s dad knows a lot about history,
然后他确认了一下
and he confirmed that it
钉子可能是一百多年之前的
was probably more than a hundred years ago.
他说这个有一百多岁了
And he said it was more than a hundred years old.
我把它放在我的房♥间里了
I have it in my room.
-你待会儿给我看看行吗 -好的
– Will you show it to me later? – Okay.
你觉得它是从哪里来的呢 铁路上 还是其他地方
What do you suppose it was from, a railroad tie or something?
嗯 看起来很细
Mnh-mnh. It looked very thin.
你想怎样处置它 你想把它卖♥♥掉吗
What do you want to do with it? You want to sell it?
我还是把它留下来吧
I think maybe keep it.
留下来 十年之后再卖♥♥出去
Keep it and then sell it in ten years.
-嗯 -当它两百岁的时候
– Mm… – When it’s 200 years old.

Yeah.
自然光会照到这间屋子里来
Natural light that will come into this house.
你有成熟的大树
You’ve got mature trees.
你知道吗
You know, you just can’t
你在其他地方找不到这样的景色 知道吧
get landscaping like this anymore, right?
真好看
It’s pretty.
嘿 瑞迪
Hey, Rudy.
你好 路易斯
Hey, Louis.
对于查理的事我很抱歉
Sorry to hear about Charlie.
嗯 是的 他是在睡梦中离世的
Uh, yeah. He went in his sleep.
如果你问我的话 我想这是离开最好的方式
That’s the best way to go, if you ask me.
“一周周过去 小兔子变得又老又丑
“Weeks passed, and the little rabbit grew very old and shabby,
但是男孩还是一如既往地爱它
but the boy loved him just as much.
他如此爱它 每一根胡须都爱
He loved him so hard that he loved all his whiskers off.
粉色的到耳朵旁的线变成灰色
And the pink lining to his ears turned gray,
它的棕色斑点也褪色了
and his brown spots faded.
它的身体也开始变形
He even began to lose his shape,
看起来几乎不像一只兔子 但对男孩来说
and he scarcely looked like a rabbit anymore,
它依然是自己最心爱的兔子”
except to the boy.”
在吗
Hello?
路易斯
Louis?
我 我有些睡不着
I’m… I’m having trouble sleeping.
是的 我和你一样
Yeah, you and me both.
那我们该怎么办呢
What should we do about it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
长夜漫漫最难熬了 你不觉得吗
The nights are the worst, don’t you think?
我觉得
I do. I do.
我们可以试试聊天 你觉得呢
We could try talking. What do you think about that?
我认为这是个好提议
Oh, I think that’s a good idea.
从来不知道接下来会发生什么
Never know what it might lead to.
你想聊什么
So what do you want to talk about?
噢 什么事都行
Oh, God, anything. Everything.
天气啦
The weather.
天气吗
The weather?
♪ I was a highwayman
♪ Along the coach roads I did ride
♪ With sword and pistol by my side
♪ Many a young maid lost her baubles To my trade
♪ Many a soldier shed his lifeblood On my blade
♪ The bastards hung me In the spring of ’25
♪ But I am still alive
♪ I was a sailor
♪ I was born upon the tide
♪ With the sea I did abide
♪ I sailed a schooner Round the Horn to Mexico
♪ I went aloft and furled the mainsail In a blow
♪ And when the yards broke off They said that I got killed
♪ But I am living still
♪ I was a dam builder Across the river deep and wide
♪ Where steel and water did collide
♪ A place called Boulder On the wild Colorado
♪ I slipped and fell Into the wet concrete below
♪ They buried me in that great tomb That knows no sound
♪ But I am still around
♪ I’ll always be around
♪ And around and around and around And around
♪ I’ll fly a Starship Across the universe divide
♪ And when I reach the other side
♪ I’ll find a place to rest my spirit If I can
♪ Perhaps I may become A highwayman again
♪ Or I may simply be A single drop of rain
♪ But I will remain
♪ And I’ll be back again
♪ and again And again and again and again
♪ And again and again

上一页

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!