我的心理医生也要我到这里告诉你这些
And my therapist wanted me to come here and tell you that.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是
But…

Hey.
我要留着这个
I’m gonna hang on to this…
这样我就能知道你的路线了
so I can keep track of you.
我去买♥♥单
I’ll get the check.
你很棒
Good for you.
你很棒
Good for you.
再见 艾迪 再见 爸爸 我爱你 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Bye, Addie. Bye, Dad. I love you. I’ll call you!
天哪
Oh, my God.
注意安全
Be careful!
你女儿真了不起
That daughter of yours is really something.
-是啊 她确实是 -哇
– Yeah, she sure is. – Wow.
-你知道我意识到了什么吗 -什么
– Do you know what I realized? – What?
我们俩的事不算什么大话题了
We’re not big news anymore.
我们不光不是大话题了 我们连小话题都算不上了
We’re not only not big news. We’re not even little news anymore.
-你想要变成话题吗 -你知道我想要什么吗
– Do you want to be news? – Well, you know what I want?
我只是想安稳过完我的一天
I just want to live out my
然后晚上去跟你讲讲
day and then come tell you about it at night.

Aww.
那个地方经常下雨
♪ Where there used to be rain
嘿 路易斯
Hey, Louis.
嗨 查理
Oh, hi, Charlie.
大家整个早上都在找你
Everyone’s been looking for you all morning.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我去了菲利普斯店买♥♥冬季轮胎 怎么了
I was up at Phillips getting my winter tires. Why?
嘿 路易斯
Uh, hey, Louis, um…
什么事
W… What’s up?
-找谁 -艾迪·摩尔
– Yes? – Addie Moore?
艾迪·摩尔
Addie Moore.
艾迪
Addie.
-哦 -我没想故意吓你
– Oh. – I didn’t mean to scare you.
路易斯 哦 路易斯
Louis. Oh, Louis.
我真蠢
Oh, I’m so stupid.
只是滑了一跤 我没注意
It was just a dumb fall. I… I wasn’t paying attention.
你很疼吗
You have much pain?
-嗯 -是啊
– Mm. – Yeah.
我必须得做手术 但是我会好起来的
I’m gonna have to have surgery, but I’m gonna be okay.
我能做什么
What can I do?
吻我
Kiss me?
真的吗
Really?
你怎么样了
How are you?
我会没事的
Oh, I’ll be fine.
是吗 你会没事吗
Yeah, you’ll be fine?
我刚跟医生谈过了 他们说情况不太好
I just spoke to the doctors, and they say it’s not so good.
吉恩 会没事的
Gene, it’s gonna be fine.
不好意思 你能先出去待一会儿吗
I’m sorry. Would you mind stepping out for a second?
吉恩
Gene.
妈 这里只有家人准许进入 好吗
Mom, it’s supposed to be family only back here, all right?
没事 我要回房♥子那边取些东西
It’s okay. I’ll go back to the house and pick up some stuff.
吉恩想要我搬去跟他和杰米住
Gene wants me to move in with him and Jamie.
他担心我跟他距离太远 又是自己照顾自己
He’s worried that I’m too far away and on my own.
我告诉了他 我现在不是一个人过
I told him I was not on my own.
我很感谢你能这么说
Well, I appreciate that.
我猜
I guess it’s…
我猜这样挺好的 是吧
I guess it’s good, right?
你知道他关心你
I mean, he cares about you.

I, um…
我觉得贝弗莉不会回来了
I don’t think Beverly’s coming back.
他也需要人帮忙带杰米
And he’s gonna need help with Jamie.
那你要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我告诉他
Well, I told him…
说我不能这样
that I couldn’t just…
这样放下所有 离开这里
I couldn’t just give up everything and leave here.

Mm.
你说过什么来着
What was it you said about
不要总想着弥补一切
not trying to fix everything all the time?
那是对你来说 不是我
That was for you, not me.
噢 这样噢
Oh, that’s right.
我怀念我们的床
I missed our bed.
是吧
Yeah.

Oh.
你好 杰米吗
Hello? Jamie?
这一块要放在哪里呢
Where’s this go?
我觉得你可以放在这儿
I think that you can finish this here.
-看看合不合适 -不合适
– See if that fits. – No.
不合适吗
No?
嗯 你这儿拼得很好
Well, you did great here.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
只差一点点了
Almost.
是的 但是
Yeah, but…
我们把这个拿去房♥间玩 好吗
Hey, let’s take this into your room, okay?
来吧 到这儿来 我们去房♥间里把它拼完
Come on, here. Let’s finish this off in your room.
好吧 我走了噢
Okay, I’m going.
吉恩
Gene?
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
嘘 先别说教我
Shh. Don’t start.
他还只有七岁 你到底在想什么
He’s seven years old. What the hell are you thinking?
这 这是路易斯的卡车吗
Is it… Is that Louis’ truck?
是的
Yes.
他在屋里陪着杰米
He’s inside with Jamie.
所以你和路易斯·沃特斯
So you and Louis Waters are
要假装是一个家庭 是吗
going to have a pretend family, is that it?
吉恩 上来吧 我帮你泡一杯咖啡
Gene, come up here. Let me make you some coffee.
来吧
Come here.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
算了吧 不要假装你在乎
Stop pretending like you care. Come on.
我是你的妈妈 我当然在乎
I’m your mother. Of course I care.
不 你不在乎 你从未在乎过
No, you don’t, and you never did.
这也没关系 没关系的
And that’s okay. It’s okay…
我知道我不是个完美的母亲 但是我有尽力
I know that I wasn’t perfect, but I tried.
不 你没有 你没有
No, you didn’t! You didn’t!
算了吧 你根本就没有
You didn’t. Come on.
你那时又不在
You weren’t there.

Uh…
我真的喝醉了
I’m really drunk.
瞧瞧我做了什么
Look what I did.
你应该看看我♥干♥了什么
You should see what I did.
进来吧
Come inside.
听着 我要告诉你一些事情
Listen, I gotta tell you something.
你还记得那天晚上吗
Do you remember that night…
在救护车事故之后
after the accident at the ambulance?
我记得救护车 当然记得
I remember the ambulance. Of course.
-是吗 -噢天哪 吉恩
– Yeah? – Oh, God, Gene.
所以你到底记不记得
Now, you remember or you don’t.
我在给你第二次机会
I’m giving you another chance here.
-我当然记得那辆救护车 -你记得啊 那好
– Of course I remember the ambulance. – You do? Okay.
你有将近几个星期都不看我
You couldn’t even look at me for weeks.
噢 亲爱的 对于康妮的死 我没有责怪任何人
Oh, honey, I never blamed anybody for Connie’s death.
我没有
I didn’t.
不要否认了好吗
Stop denying it.
不要否认了
Stop denying it.
我 嗯
I’m, uh…
我感谢你到这儿来
I appreciate you coming here.
我们进去吧
Let’s go inside.
我们进去行吗
Let’s go inside.
路易斯 你介意我今晚一个人睡吗
Louis, do you mind if I sleep alone tonight?

Okay.
至少我能扶你上去吧
Can I at least help you upstairs?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!