天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
你跟贝弗莉现在关系怎么样了 还有你工作怎么样
How’s everything with Beverly now? And your work?
工作还不错
Work is fine.
工作还不错
Work is fine.
我现在在帮忙修理屋顶
I’m fixing roofs.
你知道的 要是我能帮上你的话我很乐意
Well, you know, I’d like to help you if there’s any way I can…
妈妈 我不是在跟你要什么 真的 别说了
Mom, I’m not asking you for anything. Really, please.
嘿 邦尼
Hey, Bonny.
你刚才为什么要喊
Why were you yelling?
我没喊
I wasn’t yelling.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
我们回家吧 你说好不好
What do you say? Let’s go home.
-妈妈也会在家吗 -不 妈妈不在
– Will Mommy be there? – No. Mom’s not gonna be there.
她 她很快会来的 好吗
She… She’ll come soon, okay?
现在只有我们俩 好吗 看着我
Just the two of us. All right? Look at me.
我们俩会玩得很开心的 好吗
We’re gonna have a lot of fun. All right?
我不想回家 我想留在这儿跟奶奶一起
I… I don’t want to go home. I want to stay here with Nana.
宝贝 但是你♥爸♥爸想你了 你知道吗
Honey, it’s just your daddy misses you, you know?
来吧
Come on.
可是我想留在这儿跟你一起
I want to stay here with you.
记住拴住她的脖子 你必须温柔点
And remember her neck. You’re gonna have to be gentle.
你会做得很好的 我能看出来
And you’re going to be good. I can tell.
你记得打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Now, you call me, okay?
跟我讲讲在学校里怎么样 讲讲你怎么样
I want to know how school is going. I want to know how you are.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
-你也是 -抱歉 我们现在必须得走了
– You too, bud. – Sorry, but we really need to go.
好了 你把她牵到车上 好吗
All right, you put her in the car, all right?
-耐心点 -好的
– Be patient. – Yeah.
-再见 吉恩 -再见
– Good-bye, Gene. – Good-bye.
系好安全带
Put on your seat belt.
拜拜
Bye!
拜拜
Bye!
我也有那种感觉
You know, I feel it, too.
空虚感
The absence.
但至少他有只狗陪着他
But at least he’s got the dog with him.
是啊
Yeah.
给他一只狗是个好主意
The dog was a good idea.
-嗯 -嗯
– Hmm. – Hmm.

Hey.
我有个别的主意
I’ve got another idea.
你去过布朗宫酒店吗
You ever been to the Brown Palace?
-丹佛的那个吗 -是的
– In Denver? – Yeah.
我一直想住到那儿
Yeah, I’ve always wanted to stay there.
你觉得怎么样 就我们两个
What do you think? Just the two of us?
远离喧嚣几天 不去想别的事
Get away for a few days, get our minds off of things?
天哪 我好多年没去过城里了
God, I haven’t been in the city for ages.
给您 祝您入住愉快
Here you go. Enjoy your stay.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.

Hi.
我是路易斯·沃特斯
Louis Waters.
欢迎来到布朗宫酒店 沃特斯先生
Welcome to the Brown Palace Hotel, Mr. Waters.
-谢谢 -沃特斯太太
– Thank you. – Mrs. Waters.

Uh…
给您
Here you go.
走吧
Shall we?

Yeah.
♪ What a difference a day made
♪ 24 little hours
♪ Brought the sun and the flowers
♪ Where there used to be rain
♪ My yesterday was blue, dear
♪ Today I’m a part of you, dear
#
♪ My lonely nights are through, dear
♪ Since you said you were mine
♪ Oh
♪ What a difference a day makes
♪ There’s a rainbow before me
♪ Skies above can’t be stormy
♪ Since that moment of bliss
♪ That thrilling kiss
-你好啊 -你好
– Well, hello. – Hello.
所以
So…
我们要做了
we’re doing this.
-你想要吗 -想
– Do you want to? – I do.
好 但是呢
Yeah, but?
-没有但是 -哦
– No buts. – Oh?
我已经很长时间没做过了
It has been a while.
你忘了怎么做吗
Have you forgotten how?
没有
No.
那么
Well…
你知道的 我们不用着急
you know, we don’t need to rush.
可以慢慢来
We can take our time.
♪ I want a Sunday kind of love
♪ Oh, yeah, yeah
♪ I want a love that’s on the square
♪ Can’t seem to find somebody
♪ Someone to care
♪ And I’m on a lonely road
♪ That leads to nowhere
♪ I need a Sunday kind of love
♪ I do my Sunday dreaming
♪ Oh, yeah
♪ All my Sunday scheming
♪ Every minute, every hour, every day
♪ Oh, I’m hoping to discover
祝你们今天过得愉快 你也是 女士
You guys have a good one. That’s you, too, Madame.
我跟你们讲讲他们俩
Let me tell you about them two.
她就是人们所说的泼妇
She is what you would call an angry bitch…
嘿 路易斯
Hey, Louis.
嗨 你们好吗
Hi. How are you guys?
旧相识啊
Face from the past.
-过来 -好了
– Here. – Here you go.
-好久不见了 -是啊 确实是
– Long time no see. – Yeah, it has been.
我正讲着一个事 还有一个故事
I was telling one. Here’s another one.
你们还记得
You guys remember the one
那个又开始有性生活的人吗
about the guy who started to have sex again?
我要开始了
Here I go.
我准备去法国 一想到要去巴黎我就很激动
I’m gonna go to France, which I’m so excited to go to Paris.
我有些朋友搬去了瑞士
I have friends that have moved to Switzerland,
所以我要去那里度个假
so I’ll take a little break there
最后一站去意大利 就在佛罗伦萨
and then finally end up in Italy, right in Florence.
你已经计划好了
You’ve got it all planned out.
你确定你想这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
爸爸 当然啦
Dad. Yeah.
我已经找到了一家版画工作室的工作
I’ve already been accepted into a print-making workshop.
需要我帮忙付钱吗
Gonna need any help paying for this?
-我存了些钱 -嗯
– I’ve saved up a little. – Hmm.
不止一点 实际上是很多钱
I mean, more than a little, actually a lot.
你知道我的愿望是什么吗
You know what I wish?
我希望你能找到一个好男人
I wish that you’d find a
陪你一起游玩欧洲
really nice guy to travel to Europe with,
跟他一起去意大利
go to Italy with him?
到处旅行 让他照顾你 给你做饭
Travel around, have him take care of you, have him cook for you.
殷勤点伺候你
Just wait on you hand and foot.
没准她能在旅行途中邂逅什么人呢
You know, maybe she’ll find one there.
谢谢你 艾迪
Thank you, Addie.
我爸爸好像觉得
My dad seems to think it’s his fault
我没有一段恋情能持续六个月以上这件事 是他的错
that my relationships don’t last longer than six months.
但是 是啊
But… yeah.
我现在在慢慢地照顾好自己
I’m trying to take responsibility for my own stuff.
-你们两个大概需要 -不不 留下 拜托了
– Maybe you two should… – No, no. Stay, please.
别走
Don’t go.
我小的时候家里不太和睦
There was, um, a year when I was little
这样持续了一年
when things weren’t so good at home.
我爸爸给我买♥♥了一套火车模型
And my dad bought me a train set.
他告诉我我们要一起搭建这个模型
And he told me that we were gonna build it together,
等我们搭好了
and then when we were done,
它就会带我们去一个奇妙的地方
it was gonna take us to amazing places.
那么
Well…
现在就是我在搭建我自己的火车
this is me building my own train.
我想要到这里告诉你这些
And I wanted to make sure to come here and tell you that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!