Well, I guess I could… I could poss…
好吧
Okay, then.

Cool.
-好了吗 -好了
– Okay? – Got it.
现在 你要把这些钩子都勾上 然后
Now, you’re gonna hook these up, and then…
-小心点 慢慢来 -等等
– Careful, easy. – Wait.
-就是这样 -连上了
– There you go. – Connected.
你知道吗 我像你这么大的时候 外面有卖♥♥麦片的
You know, when I was a kid, they’d try to sell you cereal to eat.
-嗯 – 他们想出一个办法
– Mm-hmm. – And so what they’d do,
他们把奖品放在麦片盒最下面
they’d put a prize at the bottom of the cereal box,
一个很小的奖品 比如一个戒指
a little prize, like a ring?
一个午夜队长的戒指之类的东西
Like a Captain Midnight ring or something like that.

Mm-hmm.
然后你就会把手伸进麦片往下掏那个奖品
And you’d plow through the cereal to get to the prize.
你并不喜欢吃麦片 因为并不是那么合你胃口
You didn’t like the cereal, ’cause it wasn’t very good anyway,
但你就是迫不及待想得到那个奖品 然后你就拥有了你专属的戒指
but you couldn’t wait to get the prize, then you got your ring.
好吧 那下一步该怎么做
Okay, now, what’s next?
沿着铁轨往前推火车吧 推
Pulling the train along. And go.
你觉不觉得火车需要穿过一个小镇
Don’t you think the train needs to go through a town?
-是的 -看 小镇来了
– Well, yeah. – See, here’s the town.
-酷 -好了
– Cool. – Okay.
哇哦 哦 哇哦 这可真是一个大房♥子
Wow. Oh, wow, this is a big house.
对啊 有些人 有些人非常有钱
Well, somebody’s got… Ooh, somebody’s very rich.
哦 再来一个教堂怎么样
– Oh, how about a church?
哦 对 必须有一个教堂
– Oh, yeah, you’ve got to have a church.
是啊 没有教堂还叫什么小镇啊
Yeah, what’s a town without a church?
你说对了
There you go.
这样子才对嘛
Now you’re talking.
你知道吗 霍尔特第一次
You know, my mom was five
装上路灯的时候 我妈妈才五岁
when they first put the streetlights in Holt.
当时主街上种了许多的花
There were many more flowers on Main Street then.
现在怎么没了呢
Where’d they go?
嗯 因为飞蛾
Well, ’cause of the moths.
飞蛾的工作是传播花粉
The moths would pollinate the flowers,
可是他们天性喜欢去有光的地方
and then because of the lights,
所以有了路灯之后他们就越飞越高 离花儿远远地
they would go higher up, away from the flowers.
那为什么不把路灯装的低一点呢 像我这么高就行
So why don’t they make the lights lower, like at my height?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
那还真是个办法
That’s an idea.
-嗨 奶奶 -杰米
– Hi, Nana. – Jamie.
去洗手吃饭吧
Will you wash up for dinner?
-好的 -嗯
– Okay. – Okay.
-我今天能在这里过夜吗 -好啊 当然可以
– Can I have a sleepover? – Yeah, sure.
路易斯也一起
With Louis, too?
当然了
Sure.

Mm-kay.
睡着了
Out like a light.
你对付小孩子很有一套嘛
You’re good with kids.
奶奶
Nana!
怎么了 宝贝
What’s the matter, honey?
好吧 来我这吧
Okay. Come here.
别忘记拿你的猴子先生
Don’t forget Mister Monkey.
对了 好 我们走吧
Here you go. Okay, here we go.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-我不 -留下吧
– I don’t… – Stay.
留下 过来 进去
Stay. Come on, get in.
好吧
Okay.
-我把灯关了 好吗 -好
– I’m gonna turn the light off, all right? – Okay.
我害怕
I’m scared.
哦 宝贝 没什么可害怕的
Oh, honey, there’s nothing to be scared of.
看 我会握着你的手的 好吗
Look, I’ll hold your hand, okay?
我还是害怕
I’m still scared.

Oh!
我们落后了一点 但是最上面的位置现在空了出来
We’re down a run, but the top of the order is coming up,
那里是最佳的击球追回点
and that’s where the best hitters are.
你以前看过比赛吗
You ever seen a game?
你没看过 那你玩过吗
You haven’t? You ever play?
噢 加油 噢 加油
Whoo! Go! Whoo! Go!
她太棒了
She is so good.
-是啊 她很厉害 -一直都是
– She’s good, yeah. – She just always has been.
那么
So…
他晚上还会过去吗
Does he still come by at night?
如果你想的是那个的话 我们从没有过
We don’t do anything, if that’s what you’re thinking.
-没有 -没有
– No? – No!
你到底在等什么
The hell you waiting for?
你到底在等什么
The hell you waiting for?
-我不过是逗逗你 -不 那可不是我们想做的
– I’m just rattling you. – No, it’s not what it’s about.
当我还是个小孩的时候 有一个东西可以追着跑
When I was a kid, there was nothing more important
然后把它抓住 这可是头等大事
than wanting to chase something and catch it.
是啊
Yes.
我一直在寻找可以追逐的东西
I was always looking for something to chase.
-你找到了 -但是 你知道
– Here you go. – But, you know…
当我看到他有多孤单的时候 我心都碎了
it breaks my heart to see how lonely he is.

Mm.
你知道他需要什么吗
You know what he needs?
我想他需要的是一些可以陪他玩的真正的朋友
I think he needs some real friends to play with,
而不是我们这些老态龙钟的老家伙
instead of us doddering old folks.
-老态龙钟 -是啊
– “Doddering”? – Yeah.
-嘿 -怎么了
– Hey… – Huh? Yeah?
养只狗怎么样
How about a dog?
我是认真的 飞利浦有家动物收纳所
I’m serious. There’s a shelter in Phillips.
我们可以开车过去
We could drive up there.
我可没有精力照顾一条小狗
I don’t have energy for a puppy.
我不是说小狗
I’m not talking about a puppy.
我是说狗 已经长大了的狗
I’m talking about a dog, like a real full-fledged dog.
一切都已经被人训练好的那种
House-trained and everything.
你可以把它养在我那里
You can keep it at my house.
听起来想养狗的是你吧
Sounds like you want a dog.

Oh…
噢 这条狗看起来不错
Oh, this one looks nice.
-你想想看看她吗 -是的 麻烦您了
– You want to see her? – Yes, please.
过来 宝贝
Come on, girl.
她的脚是怎么了
So what… what happened here?
她大冬天的时候被人丢在外面冻坏了
She was left outside during the winter,
所以兽医不得不切下她的脚趾
so the vet had to amputate her toes.
小可怜
Oh.
-你准备叫她什么 -邦妮
– What are you going to call her? – Bonny.
你从哪听到这个名字的
Where’d you get that name?
我们班里一个女生
A girl in my class.
好吧 她就是邦妮了
Okay, Bonny it is.
我们吃完晚饭能再来看她一次吗
Can we visit her again after dinner?
可以啊 你可以来简单看她一眼 和她道晚安
Yeah. You can have a short visit to say good night.
可以吗
Okay?
好吧 过去把狗带过来吧
Okay, get the damn dog.
是啊 你不想她把邻里都吵醒
Yeah, you don’t want it waking up the whole neighborhood.
我说了 去把狗带过来
I said get the darn dog.
你一直都在想这个吗
Did you have this in mind all along?
我可没那么聪明
I’m not that smart.
那么
So…
都告诉我吧 把我还不知道的事都告诉我
Talk to me. Tell me something I don’t know about you yet.
嘿 你知道那只狗在床上和他一起睡觉吗
Hey, you know that dog’s on the bed with him?
我知道
I know.
你的床会脏得惨不忍♥睹
Well, it’s going to get your bed awfully dirty.
我会洗干净的
I’ll wash it.
快告诉我
Talk to me.
我曾经想成为一名艺术家
I wanted to be an artist.
当时有一个疯狂的想法 有朝一日我会成为一个画家
I had this crazy idea that I could be a painter someday.
我没有告诉任何人 除了黛安知道
I didn’t tell anyone. Diane knew.
我已经计划好了一切 我会开始存钱
And I had it all mapped out. I was gonna save money.
-嗯 -我曾想着到欧洲去画画
– Mm-hmm. – I was gonna sail to Europe and paint.
我甚至找了老师帮忙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!