夜晚的灵魂
鸡尾酒时间:介于下班到晚餐的一段时间
电动火车套装
这周星期五和下周星期二我们会在
And we will be broadcasting live from the fairgrounds
普韦布洛市的游乐场为您现场直播
in Pueblo on Friday and again next Tuesday.
麦克和我会在现场品尝玉米热狗
Mike and I will be eating corn dogs.
麦克说这是他的最爱 罗伯 你喜欢什么
Mike says that’s his favorite. Rob, what’s yours?
我必须得说 油炸饼是我的最爱
It’s gonna be the funnel cake, I must admit, yes.
油炸饼 好的 那我们到时见了
The funnel cake? Okay, hope to see you guys all there.
莉娜 谢谢 现在
Lena, thank you. Well, right now,
外面就像秋天来了
looking a lot like fall outside…
转向西部
Looking due west, so we do have…
要知道 大致来说
And, uh, you know, for the most part,
这个季节 雨量不会太大
they’re not dumping a lot of rain at this point.
云层确实有移♥动♥ 不是太稳定
They actually have some movement to them, so not very stationary,
我应该说 重点是
staying on point, I should say.
根据我们的每小时播报
So, as we go through the hour-by-hour here,
也许今晚午夜左右 风暴就会烟消云散
maybe around midnight tonight… We’re gonna stop this here.
-你好 路易斯 -你好 摩尔夫人
– Hello, Louis. – Hello, Mrs. Moore.
叫我艾迪吧
Addie.
有事吗
Is everything all right?
能和你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you about something?

Sure.
-我可以进去聊吗 -哦 当然 请进
– May I come in? – Oh, oh, yeah, sure.
下一个风暴正进入太平洋西北部
This is the next storm system moving into the Pacific Northwest.
接下来两天会经过我们这片区域
This will come in our direction over the next two days
其威力将会横扫这里的一切
and really clear everything on out of here.
今天的最高温度70度多一点
So the highs today, we only saw the lower 70s today.
明天的气温跟今天大致一样
Tomorrow, much the same.
明天会是多云的天气
We’re gonna be embedded in a lot of cloud cover,
偶尔会见到一丝阳光
maybe a few streaks of sun here and there.
但是到了星期六 注意这里
But by Saturday, watch this.
那个
So…
到了星期天
by the time we get into
因为风暴经过这里
Sunday because that system comes right through,
-将会让我们 -噢噢 不好意思
– dries us out… – Oh, oh! I’m so sorry.
我有个想法要跟你说
I want to suggest something to you.
算是一种提议吧
It’s a… proposal of sorts.
不是结婚
Not marriage.
事实上也算是一种婚姻问题 不过
It is a kind of marriage-like question, actually, but, um…
我有点不敢说了
I’m getting cold feet.
你愿不愿意偶尔
Would you be interested in
到我家和我一起睡觉
coming to my house sometime to sleep with me?
-吓得说不出话了 -是的
– Did I take your breath away? – Yeah.
你看
See…
我们都是孤身一人
we’re both alone.
我们已经独自生活很久了
You know, we’ve been on our own for… for years.
而且
And, uh…
我很孤独 我想你也一样
I’m lonely, and I’m guessing you might be, too.
路易斯 我说的不是性♥爱♥
Louis, it’s not about sex.
我很久以前就对那个没有兴趣了
I lost interest in that a long time ago.
不是的 是关于
No, it’s, um…
我就是想找个人度过漫漫长夜 你懂吗
It’s about getting through the night, you know?
就是
About…
有个人能和我一起躺在床上 聊聊天
lying down in bed together and… And talking through the night
一直到我们睡着 就这样
until we fall asleep, that kind of thing.
长夜漫漫最难熬了 不是吗
Nights are the worst, don’t you think?
我想身边有个人陪我 我就容易入睡
But I think I could sleep again if there was somebody next to me,
一个友善的人
you know, someone nice.
-我也不知道 -刚刚说的
– I don’t know. – Is it…
你对这个提议有兴趣吗
Would that be something of interest to you?
我可以考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
当然可以
Certainly, of course.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 行吗 电♥话♥联♥系♥
I’ll… I’ll call you, okay? I’ll give you a call.
我想黛安一定留了你的电♥话♥
I’m sure Diane had your number here somewhere.
-多谢你 -不用 应该谢谢你才是
– Thank you for your time. – No, thank you.
哦 这门不好开 我来开
Oh, here. Stupid door. Here, let me get that.
谢谢
Thank you.
简直搞不懂他 搞不懂
He’s a puzzle. He’s a puzzle.
如果他真有我听说的那么大酒量
And if he drinks half as much as I hear he does,
我会很高兴他丢了工作
then I am glad he lost his job.
是啊 也是时候了
About time, I say.
-还有他老爹 -我记得他
– And his dad… – I remember him.
他老爹跟他一模一样
His dad was just exactly like him.
他以前经常给他的老爷车喷上
He used to paint that old kind of jalopy car
一些扎眼的颜色 就是为了赚人眼球
all those ridiculous colors and just for attention.
他居然还有胆
And then he had the guts
开着那破车到处闲晃
to drive that piece of crap around town…
在大街上乱转
cruising the streets.
那车真是丑
It was one ugly vehicle.
不过这两父子有一件事我们倒是可以说
We can say one thing about those two guys, father and son…
他们真会享受“鸡尾酒时间”
they knew what “Cocktail hour” Was.
没错
Oh, yeah.
-你好 -艾迪吗
– Hello? – Uh, Addie?
在吗
Hello?
-艾迪 -你好
– Addie? – Hi!
我是路易斯·沃特斯
This is Louis Waters.
-你好啊 路易斯 -你好
– Hello, Louis. – Hi.
我一直在想你的提议
So, uh, I’ve been thinking about what you suggested,
我愿意试一下
and I think I’d like to try it.

Oh.
恩 呃 你想在什么时候
Well, uh, when… when were you thinking?
明天晚上怎么样
Tomorrow night?
明晚几点
What time tomorrow?
九点
Nine?
-好 明晚我可以 -好
– Okay, tomorrow works for me. – Okay.
-那个 到时候见 -好
– Um, I’ll see you then. – Right.
你怎么走了这个门
What are you doing back here?
呃 我怕 你知道这些事 别人会议论的
Well, I wasn’t sure if… You know how it is. People talk.

Um…
喝一杯怎么样
How about a drink?
这主意不错
Sounds like a good idea.
红酒可以吗
Red okay?
你有啤酒吗
Do you have any beer?
我下回给你准备些啤酒
I’ll get some beer for you next time.
怎么 你认为不会有下一次了
What, you don’t think there’s going to be a next time?
不 不 不是的 只是
Oh, no, no. It’s not that. It’s just…
等等 我们认识有多久了
Wait a minute. How long have we known each other?
我们做邻居有多久了
How long have we been neighbors?
-我们其实并不了解对方 -这个
– We don’t really know each other. – Well…
不如我们先了解一下彼此
How about we get to know each other?
来吧 问我问题 什么都行
Go ahead, ask me a question. Anything.
今年春天有点冷 对吧
Pretty cold for spring, huh?
不是吧
Oh, really?
我们一定要谈谈天气吗
We’re gonna talk about the weather?
那我们谈些什么
What else is there to talk about?
谈点其他的 什么都行
Literally anything else.
我最近不太喜欢聊天
I’m not much of a talker these days.
那就没办法了
Well, that’s disappointing.
-你想参观参观房♥子吗 -恩
– Would you like a tour of the house? – What…

Yeah.
这里是起居室
This is the living room.
-这边 -哦
– And, uh… – Oh.
比我想的要大 很多房♥间
Bigger house than I thought, more rooms.
我们很喜欢这个房♥子
It’s been a good house for us.
你在这里住多久了
How long have you lived here?
-48年 -48年
– 48 years. – 48 years?
那时间够长了
That’s a long time.
你想去楼上看一下吗
Would you like to see the upstairs?

Okay.
这间是康妮的房♥间
So this was Connie’s room.
这是吉恩的房♥间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!