一边躲避战火
when they came under fire.
战车的弹着点就在一百码外
A tank round landed only a hundred yards in front of them…
机♥枪♥炮火满天飞
while machine gunfire whistled over their heads.
巴勒斯坦难民只能祷告
Many of the Palestinians started to pray
枪声不绝于耳
as the gunfire echoed around them.
以色列支持的军力借此清楚警告
It was a clear warning to these men from the Israeli’s proxies
不准再靠近边界一步
not to go any closer to the border.
阿布阿♥拉♥
Abu Ala,
我们要在明天遏止这一切
tomorrow we will finish this.
这名男子的脸部了受重伤
This man was seriously wounded in the face.
我们会找出办法
-We will find a way.
媒体协助送医
-Reporters took him to hospital.
巴勒斯坦难民今夜仍毫无遮蔽
Tonight, the Palestinians are still on the road, out in the open.
南黎巴嫩军的炮弹碎片 击中了两名巴勒斯坦人
Two Palestinians were hit by shrapnel from the SLA’s fire,
黎巴嫩总理今晚宣布
and this evening, the Lebanese prime minister
将阻挡送往难民的外援
announced he was stopping any more aid reaching them,
意图显然是引起世人瞩目
a clear attempt to increase the world’s concern,
好让以色列脸上无光
and the Israeli’s embarrassment.
独♥立♥新闻记者罗伯穆尔
Robert Moore, ITN,
在以黎边境报导
on the Israeli- Lebanese border.
太离谱了
-It’s a disaster!
-亚尔 怎么了 -那混♥蛋♥毁了我们数月的心血
-Yair, what is? -What’s going on? -Months of work ruined by that son of a bitch!
辛格彻底改写了草案
What this Singer has brought, it’s, it’s almost a complete rewrite!
我们跟巴解谈好的条件都消失了
The DOP we made together, it’s disappeared.
辛格拿掉了移交耶利哥市的段落
Singer took out that we agreed to give them Jericho,
还说对方同意我们的所有要求
and he put in that they agreed to everything we asked for.
你们得设法处理
You have to fix this.
亚尔 我不能‥
Yair, I can’t– -No, no!
我说的是莫娜 他们会听你的
Mona, you are the one they will listen to.
我只负责起头 不能干涉
No. I, I can only facilitate. I cannot interfere.
错了 现在缺你不可
No! You are part of this now.
我们只能靠你了
It has to be you.
快点进去
Go. In. Now! How–
好吧
Okay.
这不叫合作
This is not a “joint approach.”
而是以色列强行占领
Wait– -This is an Israeli occupation.
你们管不着
You have no right to tell us
巴解军队如何对待我方人♥民♥
how our army will deal with our people.
继续往下谈的前提
We are not going one step further
就是你们同意按照白纸黑字
until you agree, as written there,
移交后立刻终结暴♥力♥
that the violence ceases when you are in charge.
巴解政♥府♥目前位在突尼斯
Uh, we are in Tunis.
反抗运动由当地军力发起
Those who are occupied began the Intifada.
停火与否也得看他们
It is theirs to end when they see fit.
那我们干嘛跟你们谈
Then why the fuck are we talking to you?
乔尔 我负责谈判 好吗
Joel, I am negotiating, yes? Then let me negotiate!
乌利 你们为何就是不愿承认
Uri, why do you refuse to recognize
我们确实退了很多步
the historic compromises we have already made?
什么让步
You have made?
我们要移交领地 国土变小了
Abu Ala, we are giving you land. We are shrinking the size of our country!
国土原本不是你们的 这叫返还
-Hey, this is not land for you to give, but to give back!
是你们自己丢了领土
This is land you fucking lost because you invaded us,
侵略不成 搞得落花流水
and we kicked your fucking ass.
耶路撒冷的条款在哪里
And where in this, where is Jerusalem?
敢提耶路撒冷的话就免谈
You put Jerusalem back on the table, and everything is over.
你们再抱持这种态度
You go on like this,
就永远只是占领军
you will never stop being the occupier,
我们跟以色列绝不罢休
and we will never stop fighting you!
你们打仗 害死了自己的小孩
Your fighting is killing your own children!
少了抗争 你们也不会议和
Our fighting has forced you to stand in this room, and deal with us!
朋友 听好了
My friend, my friend, listen to me,
-合作才是解方 -我是他的上级
He works for me!
你听好了 乔尔
Let us be fucking clear, Joel.
你代表总理 我代表外长
You are here for Yitzhak, -I’m here for Shimon.
你跟我要来确保这些人守信用
-You are here with me. to make these people, for once, keep their fucking word.
(阿语)你这个混♥蛋♥‥
够了‥
Enough! Enough! Eh, eh.
你们得签署双方谈好的和约
You will accept this document that we’ve all agreed to. All of us.
否则就别谈了
Or we are done.
请记录
Write this down.
现在是上午九点整
At exactly 0900 hours,
1993年7月28日
28th of July, 1993.
以巴奥斯陆密谈正式结束
The Oslo PLO-Israeli channel was closed.
各位 请听我说
Listen to me, please.
你们缠斗厮杀了五十年
You have fought and killed each other for 50 years.
母亲跟儿女都因此丧生
Your mothers, your daughters, your sons have died,
问题依旧无解
and nothing has changed.
各国决定束手旁观以巴冲突
The world has washed its hands of this conflict
因为没有人相信你们能改变
because it does not believe that you can change.
你们不会有奥援了
No one else is coming to help you.
就只能靠自己
This is up to you.
以色列逐年逐日越来越孤立
You grow more isolated by the year–the day–
军队占领了不想要的领地
as your soldiers occupy land you do not even want.
亟欲脱手
That you are desperate to leave.
巴解则是困在突尼斯
And you, you are stranded in Tunis,
现在对方愿意移交领土
yet here now, you are being offered that land.
让你们返回家园自治
A return home. To govern yourselves.
各位掌握了机会
This is your chance.
错过的代价令人承受不起
You cannot afford to miss this moment.
你们都冒这么大的险了
Look at the risks you have already taken together.
请重返会议桌 从头商讨吧
Now please, sit back down and find a way.
麻烦了
Please.
我愿意重新看看能谈出什么
I’m willing to start over. See what we can see.
从第8条开始谈
Begin with article eight.
他们在这一点上明显愿意让步
They are clearly open to meeting you halfway on this issue.
第8条末尾
End of article eight.
"以色列将持续负起全责"
The sentence, “Israel will continue to carry all responsibilities,”
后面要加上
must be followed by the words
"防御外侮或恐怖攻击"
“for defending against external threats or terrorist threats.”
我方接受第8条加上防御外侮
In article eight, we will accept “external threats,”
但不含恐怖攻击
but not “terrorist threats.”
同意
Agreed.
联♥合♥国♥的既有 第242和338号♥决议案
The long-standing UN Resolution 242 and 338
批判以军占领行径
criticizing the Israeli occupation
必须列入协议之中
must be included in this document.
我们坚决反对
That, we categorically reject.
但你们若同意搁置 以色列屯垦区的未来处置
But if you are willing to postpone discussion on the future of Israeli settlements–
我们不同意
-No. We will not.
但1967年战争失地应否归还
But, the right to return for those displaced in the ’67 war,
我们同意日后再议
this, we agree to postpone to a later date.
你们若同意边境安检由我方掌控
And if you are willing to accept our control of border security,
以色列将全面自加萨撤军
we will withdraw all our forces from Gaza,
耶利哥市也一样
and Jericho, at the same time.
两国共同以耶路撒冷为首都
The city of Jerusalem will be capital for both.
免谈
No!
"1993年8月"
-我是拉森 -塔瑞吗
Terje.
我是儿子 代父亲传话
This is the son calling with a message from the father.
父亲要请你召集团队
The father says you need to assemble your team
明天秘密飞往瑞典斯德哥尔摩
and fly tomorrow in secret to Stockholm, Sweden.
明晚父亲出席瑞典国宴后
Tomorrow night, the father will be attending a state dinner over there, and after dinner,
会在王宫会客室接见你们
he will meet you and your team at the royal guest house.
他决定要做了
And… then he will make it.
做什么
Make what?
议和
Peace.
跟对岸议和
With those across the sea.
明晚就会拍板定案
We are going to finish it, Terje. Tomorrow night.
"瑞典王宫"
"斯德哥尔摩"
你们要求见裴瑞斯外长多久
So, how long will you be with Mr. Peres tonight?
要看外长的意思
As long as Mr. Peres wishes.
请问有东西可以吃吗
perhaps we could get something to eat?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!