未来成立的巴勒斯坦当局
“will the proposed Palestinian authority
是否会到以色列屯垦区收税
“be prepared to send tax collectors into Israeli settlements?”
辛格先生 我们不远前来
Mr. Singer, we did not fly across the world
不是为了讨论垃圾和税金
to speak of garbage and taxes.
收垃圾和税金系属政♥府♥权责
Garbage and taxes is what a government does.
你们若想接收领土 成立政♥府♥
If you want us to give you the authority to be a government,
协议就须清楚载明
then this joint document must spell out exactly how
政♥府♥如何遂行统治权
you will be a government.
我得致电突尼斯
I must speak with Tunis.
喝点咖啡吧
Coffee?
库赖先生到底要打几次电♥话♥
How many times is Mr. Qurie going to do this?
我们已经浪费了一个半小时
We’ve already lost an hour and a half.
-(希语)到底在等什么 -(希语)别担心 没事
谢谢
你和先生何必忙这一遭
Why are you doing this? You and your husband?
假如易地而处 你不会做吗
Well, if you were in our shoes, Mr. Singer, wouldn’t you do the same?
不会 所以我才想问
No. That’s why I’m asking.
我和塔瑞曾途经加萨
Terje and I were touring Gaza.
当时我派驻中东 正在出公差
Part of my work while I was stationed in the region.
我们在谷地里走岔了路
We took a wrong turn down an alley.
侥幸逃过一劫 但同行的死了
We were fine. Others were not.
我看见两个男孩面对面
There were two boys facing each other.
一个穿制♥服♥ 一个穿牛仔裤
One in uniform. One in jeans.
脸上却都流露惊恐
But on their faces, the same fear.
两人都不想待在现场
The same desperate desire to be anywhere but here.
不愿动手杀害对方
To not be doing this to the other boy.
我先失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
我知道自己该扮演什么角色
I understand our role here.
但你最好知道
But I think you should know…
阿布阿♥拉♥每次说要致电突尼斯
Whenever Abu Ala goes to use the phone and call Tunis,
都不曾真正打去
he does not call Tunis.
那他打电♥话♥给谁
Who does he call?
他没打电♥话♥
No one.
就只是坐在房♥里发呆
He sits in his room, staring at the wall.
等到差不多该讲完电♥话♥了
When enough time for a phone call has passed,
就把新的指示带回会议室
he comes back in with new instructions.
感谢告知
Thank you.
琼特
-Trond?

-Yeah?
我俩知道这件事就好
Just keep this between you and me. Yes?
别跟莫娜说 我会处理
Don’t tell Mona. I’ll take care of it.
所谓毗邻耶利哥市的以色列聚落
So, the phrase “Israeli settlements abutting the city of Jericho,”
语意很不清楚 包括哪些聚落
is vague and imprecise. Which settlements, what other–
-怎么划界 -聚落及界线
-Settlements and boundaries, as per article four,
遵照华盛顿会谈草案 32页第4条之规范
page 32, of the working document of the official Washington talks.
我要看具体条款内容
Show me the language of this document.
我的存档在这里
My copy of this document resides here.
你要到哪里查阅是你的事
Your copy is your business.
第两百题
Question number 200.
你们是否愿意在此声明
Are you willing to state herein
以色列为合法国家
that you recognize the legitimacy of the State of Israel?
我方同意于此声明中
We will agree in this document
同意以色列存在
to accept the existence of the State of Israel.
我们当然存在
We know we exist,
也知道你们明白我们存在
and we know you see that we exist.
但你们要在文件中确认
What this document requires is for you to acknowledge
以色列是合法主♥权♥国家
the legitimacy of our existence.
辛格先生 假如你们愿意声明
Mr. Singer, when you are willing to state herein
巴勒斯坦解放组织
that the Palestine Liberation Organization is the official
为巴勒斯坦官方机构
voice of the Palestinian people,
以色列的合法性就值得讨论
then we will revisit your legitimacy.
(希语)他们让步得够多了
你们清楚直白回答了问题
Your answers to my questions were clear and direct,
本人在此致上谢忱
for which you have our thanks and our respect.
谨代表伊扎克拉宾总理与以色列
On behalf of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and the State of Israel,
我方提议以此秘商管道
we make this offer that this back channel
作为正式交流平台
will become the official channel.
华府资助的会谈怎么办
But what of the Washington-sponsored talks?
他们可以继续谈
They’ll continue,
参与会谈的人也不会知道
and no one involved in those talks will know
会谈只是障眼法而已
that what they are doing is now nothing but a ruse.
两位负责谈判
You both will negotiate.
我们来写条款
You and I will write.
我们四人得在会议室中
In this room,
缔造和平
we four will forge peace,
否则和平不会降临
or there will be no peace.
打火机来了
Lighter.
扬恩 你不能退出
Jan, you cannot drop out.
我可以 莫娜
-Yes, I can, Mona.
你若还清醒的话也该照做
And if you have a shred of sense left, you will do the same.
协商过程需要你来协助
But this process needs you.
回顾现有成果吧
-Look at what has just happened!
的确 看清楚点
-Exactly. Look.
用秘密管道牵线议和倒还好
I mean, my God, it’s one thing for a peace process to have a secret back channel.
现在官方和谈改为私下进行
Now the actual peace process itself is a secret.
-我知道 -决定双方人♥民♥命运的过程
-Yes, I know, but– -The future of two peoples is now
毫无问责性 过程不透明
being decided without accountability, without transparency,
协商成员极少 还未经正式批准
by a handful of men who have no mandate to do so.
-但打从一开始‥ -假如继续下去
-But that was always the ca– -If you continue down this path,
世人知道了真♥相♥就会乱成一锅
and the world finds out what you are all doing, there will be riots.
血流成河
Blood will be spilled.
"1993年7月"
我在年少时告诉母亲
When I was a young man, I told my mother
我的志向是开战机
that my dearest wish was to become a fighter pilot.
她只开了一个条件
She said she would allow it on one condition:
就是我要慢慢开 飞低一点
that I fly very slowly, and very close to the ground.
我回答 飞行员要想平安生还
I replied, “But, Mother, for a pilot to be safe,
就得飞得又高又快
he must fly very fast, and very high.”
你的皮鞋很好看
I adore your shoes.
-谢谢 -你先撑过还是直接就穿
Oh, thank you. Do you have them stretched, or break them in yourself?
当然要先撑过才会合脚
Stretched, of course. That way, they fit like a glove.
希蒙 谈谈阿♥拉♥法特跟巴解吧
Shimon, if you could. Arafat, and the PLO.
协议要是落空
Look, if this deal does not happen,
巴解就成了空壳子
the PLO will be so hollowed out,
也许会因希望幻灭而土崩瓦解
so bereft of victories it may well cease to exist.
这可不行
This, we cannot allow.
因为以色列需要巴解
For Israel needs the PLO to exist.
阿♥拉♥法特很难搞 但究竟是人
Arafat is tricky, but he is a man.
人最心心念念的就是家乡
And a man aches for one thing above all: his home.
请乌利转告阿布阿♥拉♥
Tell Uri to tell Abu Ala
阿♥拉♥法特跟我们签订协议后
that if Arafat makes this deal with us,
他和巴解高层就能重返加萨
I will allow him and the rest of the PLO leadership to return to Gaza.
我们要放阿♥拉♥法特 和巴解回加萨吗
Arafat, and the PLO in Gaza?
要大胆一搏就趁现在
If we are to be bold, it must be now.
请大家再回奥斯陆谈最后一回合
Get them all back to Oslo for one last round.
不准让美国知道
And we tell the Americans nothing.
希蒙 只字不提吗
But Shimon, nothing?
我当年差点跟约旦国王胡笙谈和
I was this close to making peace with King Hussein and the Jordanians,
美国听到风声就来搅局
until the Americans got wind, and scuttled it.
这次绝不能放任他们胡来
This, they will not scuttle.
美方随时可能直接质问我们
But the Americans could ask us directly, any moment.
不管问到谁
If they ask any of us,
我们就说秘密管道已经关闭了
we say the back channel is closed.
你要大家撒谎吗
You mean flat-out lie?
谎言不过是可能实现的梦想
What is a lie but a dream that could come true?
飞得又高又快是唯一解方
Fast and high, my friends. It is the only way.
以色列持续攻击真♥主♥党
As Israel’s assault on Hezbollah continues,
逃往贝鲁特的难民已高达廿万人
the refugees streaming toward Beirut have now reached upwards of 200,000.
巴勒斯坦难民镇日受困
The Palestinians have spent the day trapped
遭黎巴嫩军队和以色列盟军夹杀
between the Lebanese army and Israel’s allies.
巴勒斯坦难民跋涉了一哩
The Palestinians have been marching for a mile
穿过荒烟蔓草
through this desolate nomad’s land,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!