哈珊‥
Hassan. Hassan! Hassan.
我在这里 有话就直说
I’m right here. You want to say something, say it to my face.

Okay.
你一副殖民政♥府♥高高在上的态度
You sit there, comrade, with your colonial superiority,
擅自决定我们的未来
dictating what our future will or will not be.
纵使握有情搜能力
Yet somehow, with your intelligence service, your army,
军队跟核武
your nuclear weapons,
你们还是惧怕我们
you are threatened by us.
你们究竟是强迫人听令的主子
So, are you the master who must be obeyed,
还是楚楚可怜的被害者
or the victim who must be coddled,
毕竟两者互斥
because you cannot be both!
老实说吧 哈珊
Tell me something, Hassan.
究竟是莫斯科寄这席话给你
Did you get those talking points mailed to you from Moscow?
还是你自己跑去偷抄的
Or did you copy them down yourself?
以色列的未来掌握在我们手上
Your future will be dictated by us!
你们若以为我会在国安上让步
If you think we are going to roll over on the issue of our security,
就大错特错了
you are sorely mistaken!
你们周围有三亿五千万阿♥拉♥伯人
Your nation is surrounded by 350 million of us!
不尊重我们 就别想要太平
You will have no security until we have our dignity.
-我国安全了 你们才有份 -你终于露出真面目了
Until we have security, you will have nothing. -Now you reveal your true face!
你果然是个无赖
Now we see the scoundrel you are!
我没事‥
I’m fine. It’s all right.
没关系
I’m fine.
原谅我一时失控 真不应该
Forgive my outburst. It was unworthy.
请让我弥补过失
Please allow me to make amends.
我俩出去走走吧
Perhaps you and I could walk together.
如果你愿意的话
If you wish.
我欣赏你的斗志
I admire the way you fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欣赏你满腔热情
I admire your passion.
女儿说我激动起来会变成猪头
My daughter says, with me, passion is another word for pigheaded.
她说我总要争到自己对为止
She says, “Papa, all you care about is being right.”
我回答 玛雅
I say, “Maya,
不捍卫自己的想法
“if a man does not fight for what he believes,
还算什么人
who is he?”
玛雅
Maya?
对 她是我的女儿
Yes. My daughter.
我的女儿也叫玛雅
My daughter is named Maya.
她是老幺 我的心肝宝贝
My youngest. She is the light of my life.
真希望家父能在世见证这一切
I wish my father had lived to see this.
但天气可能不太合他的意
Though he would not have been crazy about the weather.
真倒楣 找上门的居然是挪威人
This is a true tragedy that we were approached by the Norwegians,
不是加州人
and not the Californians.
天啊 他们在笑吗
-Oh, my God. Are they laughing? -Terje.
塔瑞 再走近一步就等着离婚
If you take one more step, I swear I will divorce you.
令尊还健在吗
Is your father still with us?
他住在阿布迪斯 靠近耶路撒冷
My father lives in Abu Dis, near Jerusalem.
要我帮你传讯给他吗
Do you want me to take a letter to him, bring a message from you?
不用了
No.
我从突尼斯返乡那天
The day I am able to leave Tunis and return,
就是我俩重逢的日子
that is the day he and I will speak.
但谢谢你的好意
But thank you.
阿布阿♥拉♥
Abu Ala,
以巴双方人♥民♥都活在过去
our peoples live in the past.
放不下曾经拥有的东西
Both obsessing over…over what we have lost.
我们要设法活在当下
Let us find a way to live in the present.
携手合作
Together.
我们愿意妥协 如遇未竟争议
We will agree to drop our demand that outstanding quarrels between us
不必交由第三方进行国际仲裁
be referred to third-party international arbitration.
我们同意协商移交加沙地带
And we will agree to negotiate turning over Gaza…
以及耶利哥市
and Jericho.
你跟我 阿布阿♥拉♥
You and I, Abu Ala…
将携手改变世界
We are going to change the world.
"安全密室"
"耶路撒冷 以色列外♥交♥部♥"
"乔尔辛格"
"以色列外♥交♥部♥法律顾问"
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is this?
负责谈判的是谁
Who the fuck negotiated this?
你自己去谈谈看
You try negotiating this.
这只是草案
It’s a working document.
根本是送给阿♥拉♥法特的 光明节大礼
It’s a fucking Hanukkah present to Yasser Arafat.
裴瑞斯也同意了
This is what Peres wanted.
管他什么裴瑞斯
-Fuck Peres.
裴瑞斯跟大家都一样在拉宾麾下
Peres answers to Rabin just like the rest of us.
草案完全违逆 我国四十年来的政策
This flies in the face of 40 years of Israeli policy.
"移交加萨地区和耶利哥市"
We turn over control of Gaza, and Jericho?
"耶路撒冷由巴勒斯坦人自治"
The inclusion of Jerusalem in Palestinian self-rule?
-乔尔 那只是议题而已 -耶路撒冷
-Joel, these are just talking points– -Jerusalem.
难不成祖父辈建国
Is this why our grandparents founded this country?
是要让我们这样乱搞吗
So we could do this?
双方在四个月间 从无法相见到拟出了草案
In four months, we’ve gone from not even conceiving of meeting these people to that.
四十年来寸步未进
Forty years, nothing.
如今用四个月就成果丰硕
Now four months, that.
每回谈判 对方都会致电
Every negotiating round, my counterpart calls
联络突尼斯的巴解总部
PLO headquarters in Tunis,
直接跟阿♥拉♥法特确认
and speaks directly to Arafat.
草案中的每一条与所有让步
Every point. Every concession these men have made
都经过阿♥拉♥法特认可
has been signed off on by Arafat.
政♥府♥里有谁知道这份文件
Who in the government knows this document exists?
我们三人加上裴瑞斯
The three of us, and Peres.
还有拉宾总理
And Rabin.
写得乱七八糟
It’s written like mush.
法律事务所清洁工还写得比较好
The janitor in my law firm would have done a better job.
每句话都能由双方自♥由♥解读
Every sentence here could be read to mean anything by either side.
根本是定时炸♥弹♥
It’s a fucking time bomb.
那就麻烦你拆弹了
So diffuse it, Joel.
拉宾认定只有你办得到
Rabin trusts you, and you alone, to do it.
我们不是律师 得借助你的长才
We are not lawyers. We need your expertise.
请看看这份乱七八糟的文件
Go through this “mush.”
能否修改成具法律效力的协议
Figure out if it can be turned into a real binding document or not.
以巴双方要再行协商
Nothing more can happen between Israel and the PLO
就得经过你同意
unless you tell us it’s a go.
"1993年6月"
(希语)朋友们 平安
-Shalom, friends.
阿布阿♥拉♥ 哈珊
-Abu Ala. Hassan,
-容我介绍‥ -我们都知道对方的底细
it is my great pleasure to introduce you to– -They know who I am and I know who they are.
没空闲聊了
We don’t have time for chit-chat.
我看过双方共同草拟的文件
I’ve read the text of the joint document created here,
有两百个问题要厘清
and I’ve come with 200 questions about this document.
我们不回答问题
We reject your questions,
也不欣赏你的语气
as we reject your tone.
提出问题的是拉宾总理
These questions come directly from Yitzhak Rabin.
他本人派我过来
I am here at his personal request.
你们跟我谈
When you’re speaking to me,
就如同跟以色列总理说话
you’re speaking to the prime minister of Israel.
我在凌晨六点得走 只能熬夜了
I have until 0600 hours. We’ll need to work through the night.
赶快开始吧
Let’s get started.
你们知道他是谁吗
Do you know who this man is?
乔尔辛格起草了接战法则
Joel Singer wrote the military rules of engagement
犹太复国♥军♥队据以残杀我方百姓
the Zionist army used to crush our people.
我们正跟仇人坐在同一条船上
We are now in the boat with the enemy himself.
两百个问题都需要明确答案
Each of these 200 questions requires a precise answer.
我接受答复后才能进入下一题
When I’m satisfied with your answer, we’ll move on to the next question.
以色列若移交耶利哥市周边治权
“If the State of Israel agrees to cede control of Jericho and its surrounding territory,
未来成立的巴勒斯坦当局
“will the proposed Palestinian authority
是否会收以色列聚落的垃圾
“collect Israeli garbage?
还是只收巴勒斯坦人的垃圾
Or only Palestinian garbage?”
你当真想问这个吗
This is your question?
这是第一个问题
Well, this is my first question.
(阿语)先同意 继续谈下去
我们不收以色列人的垃圾
No, we will not collect Israeli garbage.
以色列若移交耶利哥市周边治权
“If the State of Israel agrees to cede control of Jericho and its surrounding territory,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!