we would like the Gazans to work in Israel,
否则他们无法维生
because otherwise, they don’t have any source of income to sustain themselves.
但另一方面
At the same time,
我必须保护以色列人♥民♥
I am responsible for the security of the people of Israel.
关键在于两害相权取其轻
And how to mitigate between the two, this is the key problem.
老天爷 塔瑞
For God’s sake, Terje,
我国人♥民♥当街遇害
our people are being murdered in the streets!
祖父若不封锁边界
If our grandfather did not close the border,
-位子就坐不住了 -尤西 我了解
-he would have been hounded from office. -Yossi– Yossi, I understand.
不但了解也能同理
I more than understand. I empathize.
但对岸很坚持
But those across the sea are emphatic.
小国必须提升谈判代表层级
They say the little country must upgrade their delegation.
告诉潘托福
You tell Puntoffle that when he puts
先拿出够看的条件上桌
something on the table of substance,
他们的请求才有得谈
then we will consider his request.
但他们并非‥
But they are not–
拉森‥
Larsen? Larsen?
他们怎么说
What do they say?
潘托福 儿子请我恭敬转达
Puntoffle, hello. The son, uh, wishes me to respectfully inform you
只要你们展现具体诚意
that, uh, when a more substantial offer is put forth,
他们就会考虑提升谈判代表层级
uh, your request for, uh, an upgrade, uh, will be considered.
去死 他这个死混♥蛋♥
Fuck him! He’s a fucking bastard!
我们都帮忙处理加萨问题了
We have offered to take Gaza off their hands!
冒死谈判的也是我们
We are the ones whose lives hang in the balance!
他们不升级 我也不谈了
They will not upgrade, so I will not return.
-他们会升级 -塔瑞
They will upgrade.
是吗
They will?
-对 -要派谁
Uh, yeah. Who are they sending?
-你在干嘛 -细节不清楚 但他们愿意升级
-What are you doing? -I don’t know the details yet, but, but an upgrade is coming.
你怎么知道
How do you know this?
莫娜说的
Uh, Mona told me.
-什么 -她去见了小国的儿子
-What? -She’s met with the son from the little country,
要求对方保证 你们若愿意再谈
and she made him promise that if you return to Oslo,
他们就提升代表层级 千真万确
then they’ll send an upgrade. Guaranteed.
莫娜当真做了吗
Mona has done this?

-Yeah.
拉森 你要用妻子的灵魂起誓
Swear it to me, Larsen. On the soul of your wife.
我用妻子的"疑问"起誓
I swear on the soul of my wife.
请你相信我
You’ve got to trust me.
我相信莫娜
I trust Mona.
你少了她就啥也办不成
Without her, you are nothing.
去订机票吧
Book the flight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道自己干了什么好事吗
Do you have any idea what you have done?
我明明办不到 你还答应别人
You have promised something I cannot do.
尤西会提升层级
-But Yossi will upgrade.
-你怎么知道 -他就是会
-How do you know that? -Because, Mona. He will.
你根本没回答
-That’s not an answer, Terje.
亲爱的 你回顾现有成果吧
Okay, darling, just look at all we’ve achieved.
你这一乱搞就毁了
That you have now jeopardized by your recklessness.
-百年来的仇恨厮杀 -我们说好了 你却置之不理
By your total disregard of everything we agreed to. A hundred years of hatred
眼看就要有转机
and bloodshed teetering on the cusp of change.
我们得不计代价来促成
We’ve gotta do whatever it takes.
但也不可以说谎 塔瑞
Except lying to them, Terje!
无能的半吊子才会撒谎
-Only a bungling amateur lies.
天啊 你的挪威性格真根深柢固
-Oh, God. You are so fucking Norwegian!
遇到什么都有问题 全得反对
Everything is a fucking problem. Everything is an objection!
我日以继夜跟他们通话
I am on the phone with them day and night,
奋战不屈
fighting to stay on my feet,
你却只要我投降
and all you want me to do is sink to my fucking knees!
一切都结束了 塔瑞
This is finished, Terje.
结束了
It’s finished.
但眼前还有一条活路
Unless we do one thing.
是什么
What?
跟霍斯特外长报告现况
Tell Holst what we are doing.
不行 霍斯特是自大狂
-No. No, Mona. He’s a megalomaniac.
对 我们正好能利用他的自大
-Yes. And now, that megalomaniac is exactly what we need.
霍斯特向来坚持到底
Holst does nothing in half measures.
只要能说服他
If we can convince him,
外♥交♥部♥就会倾全力支持
he’ll throw the full weight of the ministry behind us.
借此让以方升高层级
He will help us get that upgrade,
事情就成得了
and then we will make this happen.
你真是有史以来最棒的女人
You…are the most extraordinary woman who has ever lived.
塔瑞 现在没空
-No, Terje, we don’t have time for this.
-文字不足以描述你的好 -塔瑞 别挑现在闹‥
-There are no words… -Terje, we don’t have time for this. to describe how wonderful you are.
够了 放手‥
-Stop talking. Stop talking.
违反外交惯例实在不可取
The violation of protocol has been totally inappropriate.
-我同意 -天啊 也太冒进了
-I agree. -My God, the risks.
连随扈也没安排
Not even a security detail.
拉森提议要这样
That was Larsen’s idea.
深夜租车还自驾
Driving alone, middle of the night. Rental cars.
又是拉森的点子
-Again Larsen. -Mmm.
霍斯特部长
Minister Holst,
"挪威外♥交♥部♥长" 以巴双方单单一次会谈
in but one meeting, the Israelis and ourselves
进展就完全超乎想像
have made progress beyond all hopes.
密谈一旦获得您支持
With your support, our secret channel
就会是一股清流
will continue to feed fresh water
有助华府资助的官方会谈
to the official Washington-sponsored talks.
您是贵国最伟大的政♥治♥家
You are your nation’s greatest statesman.
唯有您能促进以巴双方长治久安
Only you can move our two peoples towards a true and lasting peace.
往后密谈要有两名菁英随扈
At all further meetings, there will be an elite, two-man security detail
由我亲自挑选
chosen by me.
同意
Agreed.
外交副长扬恩艾格蓝
My deputy, Jan Egeland,
-将接替以巴协调人一职 -不行
-will run all further liaisons between the PLO and– -No!
一定要让拉森来
It must be Larsen.
他的作法怪归怪
His ways are strange,
但透过这种方式
but through his methods,
两个族群真心诚意展开了对谈
we have begun a true dialogue between our peoples.
若想成功就非他不可
If we are to succeed, it must be him,
因为他对双方都说实话
for this one speaks truth to both sides.
他不会说谎
He does not lie.
你会说谎吗
-Do you, Larsen?
不会
-No.
谢谢霍斯特部长
Thank you, Minister Holst.
-后会有期 -谢谢
-We will meet again. -Thank you.
"1993年3月"
-好在又是学界同僚 -教授 幸会
Nice to have another professor with us. Welcome. Hope you enjoyed your flight.
我们深感荣幸
Such a pleasure to meet you. An honor. Truly.
你们的随扈太显眼了
Your security detail is calling attention.
叫他们先走
Send them on ahead.
好 抱歉
Yes, um, sorry. Uh…
您需要知道什么细节吗
Are there any details you’d like us to brief you on?
眼前的路虽然很长
Obviously, a great distance still to go,
但诚如尤西副长所说
but as you heard from Yossi,
进展相当神速
the progress– it’s been dizzying.
坐下来谈吧
We should be sitting down, ah?
我要去尿尿
I have to take a piss.
"乌利萨维尔"
"以色列 外♥交♥部♥总干事"
各位 这位是乌利萨维尔
Gentlemen, I’d like to introduce Uri Savir,
以色列外♥交♥部♥总干事
director general of the Israeli Foreign Ministry.
萨维尔先生 见过阿布阿♥拉♥
Uri Savir, please meet Abu Ala,
和哈珊艾斯佛
and Hassan Asfour.
我应裴瑞斯之邀 代替他发言
I am here at the personal request and as the voice of Shimon Peres.
我应阿♥拉♥法特之邀 代替他发言
And I am here at the personal request and as the voice of Yasser Arafat.
欢迎您来奥斯陆
Welcome to Oslo.
我们开始谈吧
Let us begin.
建议提出原则声明的是你们吧
The idea of this DOP was yours, yes?
没错
Yes, it was.
针对这些具体方针 您有何官方回应
What is your official response to our concrete proposals there?
我不回应非官方文件
I have no response to an unofficial document.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!