必然深知双方不能继续征战
that you and your people cannot go on as you have.
个人情感必须摆一边
That whatever you personally feel,
找出下一步才是正途
you want to find the way forward.
说几句话吧 阿布阿♥拉♥
So, tell me, Abu Ala–
我的名字是阿赫麦库赖
Ahmed Qurie. I am Ahmed Qurie!
-但朋友都叫你阿布阿♥拉♥ -你听好了
-But your friends call you Abu Ala, yes? -Listen–
在这里 大家都是朋友
While here, here, we are all friends.
只要人在这里
And while we are here together,
这个规则就不容打破
that must be our one unbreakable rule.
请各位跟我来
Now please, follow me.
房♥门关起来后
In that room, when the door is closed,
四位就直接开始谈
you four will talk,
一言不合或更糟的都可能发生
you’ll disagree, worse.
但出了房♥门后要一起用餐
But out here, we’ll share our meals.
聊聊家人 建立交情
We’ll talk of our families. We’ll light the fire.
因为唯有分享私事
Because it’s only in the sharing of the personal
才能真正认识彼此
that we can see each other for who we truly are.
我‥我们接受这个条件
I, uh… we…accept your rule, and, uh,
也愿意试试看
we are willing to try.
(阿语)我们回去吧
(阿语)去留由我决定
(阿语)中间人不公正 我不相信他
-(阿语)冷静一点 -(阿语)我们需要‥
(阿语)既来之则安之 请冷静
(阿语)也许结果不错 好吗
双方人♥民♥之间有一道鸿沟
Between our peoples lies a vast ocean.
此前企图跨越鸿沟的人
Those who have tried to cross before us
不是折返 就是灭顶了
have turned back, or drowned.
我们要率先踏上对岸
Let us be the first to step upon the other’s shore.
很好
Good.
预祝一切顺利
Good luck.
全靠我们谈吗
You mean… it is to be just us?
我会在房♥外尽力帮忙
Out here, I will do all that you ask,
但进了门 我便爱莫能助
but in there, I cannot help you.
你们得一起搞定
Only you, together, can do this.
你觉得如何
So what do you think?
哈珊艾斯佛 若没趁大家睡着时杀了我们
I think if Hassan Asfour doesn’t kill us in our sleep,
就算奇迹了
it will be a miracle.
好 谢谢
不行 他们得面对面坐着
No, no, no, no. They must be facing each other.
我要的东西备齐了吗
Good. Did you get what I asked for?
招牌威士忌 有
The Johnny Walker Black. Ja.
准备了几瓶
-How many bottles?
四瓶
-Four.
可能要四箱才够
We’ll need four cases.
塔瑞 别这样
-Terje, no!
晚餐呢
-What about dinner?
前菜是鲱鱼
鲱鱼 很好
Herring. Good.
-再来是小面点 -太棒了
Excellent.
还有鼠尾草烤猪肉
And roasted pork stuffed with sage–
不行‥绝对不行
-Oh, no! No, no, no. No. Out of the question.
-我已经备好菜了 -主餐吃鱼吧
-I’ve already prepared the dish– -Serve some fish.
鲑鱼怎么样
Fish, yes? Salmon. Salmon, yes? -Good. Just do it.
-拉森先生 -照做就是了 好吗
-Mr. Larsen–Yes?
-好吧 -很好 谢谢你
– Okay. – Thank you. Thank you.
我得致电突尼斯 联络领导人
I must speak with the chairman in Tunis.
这边请
Follow me, sir. If you would.
他们开口要加萨
They say they will take Gaza.
要以军全面撤出加萨
They propose Israel withdraw all forces from Gaza.
该区交还巴勒斯坦人自治
That the territory will be turned over to the Palestinians, who will govern it themselves.
天啊 只要从加萨撤军
My God. To be able to pull out of Gaza,
巴勒斯坦反抗运动就能终结
that would end the Intifada!
但对方还有其他想法
They, they, they want to go even further!
带来共同声明的大纲
They’ve brought an outline for a declaration of principles
逐一列出彼此的分歧
that spells out precisely the issues between us
双方都想谈的问题
that both sides agree to address.
我该怎么做才好
What should I do?
-很简单 你就‥ -塔瑞
Well, it’s, it’s easy, Yair. You just, you– -Terje.
我不方便说什么
That’s not for me to say.
亚尔 你不必靠人指引
Yair, trust that you need no road map.
出路自然会浮现
The way will show itself.
那句话蠢死了
That is completely fucking stupid.
阿布阿♥拉♥ 你的杯子空了
Abu Ala. His glass is empty.
谢谢你 托莉
Thank you, Toril.
酒还不错吧
It’s good wine, yes?
晚餐很好吃 谢谢
Dinner is excellent.
没错 谢谢
Yes, it is. Thank you.
哈珊 你几乎都没吃
But Hassan, you’ve barely touched your food.
哈珊是加萨人
Hassan is from Gaza,
当地人都是渔民
where they are all fishermen,
却看到鱼就想吐
but hate the sight of fish.
外长问你的去向时该怎么回答
What am I supposed to tell our foreign minister when he asks where you are?
跟他说我有家事
Tell him it’s a family issue.
扬恩 会谈进展比预期还快
Jan, things are moving faster than we expected.
我得留下来
I have to stay.
够了‥拉森
No more, Larsen. No more!
我一口也喝不下了
I couldn’t possibly have another sip.
我也是 一滴也喝不下了
Yes, Terje. No more for me, too. Not even one drop.
轮到谁了
Okay, who’s next?
阿布阿♥拉♥ 说说你的父亲
Abu Ala, what about your father?
轮到你了 说吧
Yes, it’s your turn. Tell us.
他生于耶路撒冷旁的村庄
He was born in a village just outside Jerusalem.
我小时候会跟他进老城
As a child, he would take me to the Old City,
一砖一瓦都有故事
where the very stones speak to you.
我们沿着蜿蜒巷道步行
Through the winding streets we would go,
然后柳暗花明 老城就在眼前
until we would emerge and stand before it.
父亲会说 看啊
Then he would say,
阿赫麦 那就是阿克萨清♥真♥寺
“There. There, Ahmed. That is the al-Aqsa mosque.
耶路撒冷的心脏
“The beating heart of Jerusalem.
无论身在何处
“Wherever you go, boy,
都要把清♥真♥寺和这座城
“you must always hold it, and this city,
放在心上
“here.
因为你的家永远在这里
For it will always be your home.”
最后轮到‥
And finally…
哈珊
Hassan.
中产阶级家庭的鸡毛蒜皮小事
The, uh, petty bourgeois construct of family
我没兴趣
does not interest me.
对抗西方资本主义强权
The struggle against the Western capitalist behemoth…
对我来说才算父亲
That is my father.
我受够他尽讲些尖酸刻薄的话了
That’s it. No more sourpuss from him.
我来说个笑话
Right. I have a joke.
-朗恩 -放心 保证好笑
-Ron. -No, it’s good. It’s good.
国际刑♥警♥组织 美国情报局
Interpol, the CIA,
和以色列情报局在追捕兔子
and the Mossad, are chasing a rabbit.
一路追到林边
They go to the edge of the forest.
国际刑♥警♥组织搜遍森林
Interpol searches the forest,
找不到兔子
but they can find no rabbit.
美国情报局烧了森林
The CIA burns down the forest,
也找不到兔子
but still, no rabbit.
以色列情报局要了卅分钟
Then Mossad says, “Give us 30 minutes.”
走进树林半小时后
They go in. Half-hour later,
抓了一只大灰熊出来
they come out with a grizzly bear in a headlock,
熊的脖子上了枷锁 鼻青脸肿
with a broken nose and a black eye,
大灰熊喊著
and the bear is yelling–
好啦 我是兔子‥
-“Okay, I’m a rabbit! I’m a rabbit!” -“I’m a rabbit!”
酸葡萄兄也觉得好笑
Oh, Mr. Lenin likes the joke!
我也来说个笑话
I want to tell a joke.
有个人结婚了四十年
A man is married 40 years.
后来妻子过世了
Then, his wife, she dies.
在丧礼及吊唁结束后
After the funeral, after all are gone,
他独自坐在家里
he sits alone in his house.
四周尽是孤独的阴影
The shadow of loneliness falls upon him.
他独自泣诉
In his solitude, he cries out,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!