Give me your professional feedback.
荣幸之至
I would be honored.
两位 时间到了
Gentlemen, it’s time.
感谢您不吝赐教
You have been most generous with your thoughts.
我们应该再见面
We should meet again.
讨论双方的经济与愿景
To discuss economics. The future.
据说会面地点若在奥斯陆
I’m told if we were to meet in Oslo,
双方的共同友人会‥
Friends would prove– appro–
抱歉‥
Sorry… Sorry.
据说会面地点若在奥斯陆
I am told if we were to meet in Oslo,
我们双方的共同友人能够提供
friends would provide us
安全隐密的场所
solitude and privacy,
符合我们的一切需求
and anything else we would require.
你到底是何方神圣
Who are you?
我就是个经济学教授
I’m just a professor of economics
支持以巴对话而已
who supports dialogue with the PLO.
你代表哪位官员发言
On whose authority do you speak?
我不是官方代表
I have no authority!
但我明天在特拉维夫吃早餐时
But I am having breakfast tomorrow in Tel Aviv
身边会有好友尤西贝林
with my dear good friend Yossi Beilin.
我真想向新任外交副长
I am so looking forward to telling our new deputy foreign minister
聊聊这趟伦敦行
about my trip to London.
"挪威外交副长" 天啊‥绝对行不通
My God. I mean, my God, that’s impossible.
扬恩 柏林墙都倒了
Jan, the Berlin Wall has just fallen,
苏联也已解体 没有不可能的事
the Soviet empire has disbanded. Anything is possible.
假如会谈地点在挪威
If we set up a meeting here in Norway,
巴解代表会是阿赫麦库赖
Ahmed Qurie will come as the voice of the PLO.
莫娜 只有阿♥拉♥法特能代表巴解
There is no voice of the PLO but Arafat’s, Mona.
阿赫麦库赖算哪根葱
Who is this Ahmed Qurie?
你怎么确定他告知阿♥拉♥法特了
How can you be sure this man has even told Arafat what he’s doing?
阿♥拉♥法特完全知情也赞同
Because Arafat is fully informed and behind this.
-是吗 -千真万确
-Really? -Yes. Absolutely.
若由我们主办 以方也同意出席
And if we host it, the Israelis are on board, as well.
不对 莫娜
No. Mona,
就算尤西贝林同意
Yossi Beilin is on board,
-但他的官阶还不够大 -扬恩‥
who does not have the authority Jan, Jan. Jan, Jan.
尤西当着我的面说
Yossi told me to my face. Directly.
裴瑞斯完全授权给他
This comes from Shimon Peres. No question.
莫娜 你我皆任职外♥交♥部♥
Mona, you are I are members of the foreign service.
-不能破坏政♥府♥的中立立场 -政♥府♥不必涉入
We cannot jeopardize the Norwegian government’s neutrality in this conflict–We’re not talking about involving the Norwegian government.
-纯属私人会晤 -你难道看不出行不通吗
-This is just us. It’s just us. -Do you not see the impossibility in what you are proposing here?
你位属初阶 塔瑞只是社会学者
You’re a junior minister, and Terje’s just a sociologist.
这样就够了
Then that must be enough.
我们对外宣称塔瑞的机构
Listen, we will say that Terje’s institute is hosting
邀请以巴学者来挪威参加研讨会
a conference here in Norway for Israeli and Palestinian academics.
塔瑞向朋友借用了庄园豪♥宅♥
Terje will ask a friend to loan us his manor house.
我帮他们用别名订普通机票
I will book them all on regular flights under different names.
只开租用车 不走外交通道
Rental cars only, and no diplomatic channels.
但核发签证就得靠你了
But for this to work, we need you to sign off on their visas.
扬恩 听我说
Jan. Jan, listen.
政♥府♥不必知情
No one else in the government needs to know.
霍斯特部长跟外♥交♥部♥不会受波及
This way, Holst and the ministry is protected.
你若不同意 就当我们没谈过
If you say no, this conversation never happened.
-塔瑞 对吧 -没错
-Isn’t that right, Terje? -Of course.
那就放手干
Let’s fucking do it.
行吗
-Yes?
台面上由法弗智库出面
-But officially, this is Fafo’s scheme.
出事就算在你头上
-If this goes to shit, it’s all on you.
知道了‥
-Absolutely. Absolutely.
别让美方知道
-And don’t tell the Americans.
-你在胡扯什么 -不然要怎么说
-What are you talking about? What are we going to tell them?
跟你报备一下 啥事都没发生
“Hello. Nothing has happened, and we, we just wanted you to know.”
美国会怎么看待 我方干涉中东事务
Do you know what their government will do to ours if we’re caught meddling in the Middle East?
美国一介入还有办法保密吗
Mona, how are we going to keep things hidden if the Americans are involved?
外交事务不是你的长才
Okay, this is a diplomatic issue, darling, which is none of your concern.
塔瑞说的对
-I agree with Terje.
既然要冒险 就放手一搏
If we are going to take a risk, let’s take a risk.
太好了
Okay.
放手一搏吧
So…Here we go.
塔瑞 万一出事失败了
Terje, if this fails…
亲爱的 我们依计划行事
-If this goes wrong– -Darling, we have a plan now,
行不通的话就临场应变
and if it goes wrong, then we’ll improvise.
我们可是赌上了人生
Our lives will be ruined.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我懂
Yes, I do.
但我们有大好机会
But we have a chance now.
大局很有可能扭转
A real chance to make a difference.
不管双方发生什么事
Whatever happens between them,
我们都不可以介入
we will not interfere.
-要是有人觉得我们偏袒 -亲爱的 我不会这样
If we are seen by anyone as favoring one side over the oth– -Darling, I would never do such a thing.
我要你说出来
Then say it.
我方负责起头 仅此而已
We will facilitate, and facilitate only.
快说
Say it.
我方负责起头
We will facilitate.
仅此而已
Only.
我方负责起头 仅此而已
We will facilitate, and facilitate…only.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"1993年1月"
那些检查护照的狗官员
Your bastards of immigration with their,
叫我闭嘴 乖乖排队
“Stand in that line and shut your mouth, and do as you are told.”
当我是卖♥♥内衣的啊
Like I am some underwear merchant!
真对不起‥没事
Uh, sorry. I’m sorry. Everything’s fine. It’s all right.
没关系 一点小误会而已
It’s all right. Everything’s fine. It’s just a little–little mix-up.
对不起 事情出了错
I’m so sorry. That wasn’t, um, wasn’t part of the, the plan.
你们直接应该通关 不受盘问
You should have been sent straight through, no, no questions asked.
你好 我来拿行李吧
Hello. Let me, let me, let me, let me take your bag.
还行吧
All right?
旅程顺利吗
Good trip?
好了
Okay.
没有接送车队吗
There is no motorcade?
没有 就我一个人
No. Just me.
拉森先生
Mr. Larsen,
我们搭经济舱飞了那么远
we have flown across the world in the seating of the coach.
我懂 但这样最理想
I know, gentlemen, but this is the best way.
相信我
Trust me.

All right.
抱歉
Ooh! Sorry.
好了 出发吧
Right. Let’s go.
"伯瑞格庄园"
"挪威 萨普斯堡"
巴勒斯坦解放组织的代表
From the Palestinian Liberation Organization,
是阿赫麦库赖
Mr. Ahmed Qurie,
"巴解联络官" 以及哈珊艾斯佛
and his associate, Mr. Hassan Asfour.
至于海法大学一方
And from the University of Haifa,
则有亚尔赫希菲德教授
Professor Yair Hirschfeld,
和朗恩彭达克教授
and his associate, Professor Ron Pundak.
你好
Hello.
你也好
And, hello.
这栋庄严的会馆颇有历史渊源
This regal and historic guest house
八百年前 在这块建地上
is built on the very site where 800 years ago,
圣奥拉夫一砖一瓦亲手打造宫殿
St. Olaf himself erected his castle, stone by stone,
一边争取挪威建国
as he strove to make Norway a nation.
奥拉夫王后来遇害
And your Olaf was killed,
城♥堡♥也遭土石流摧毁
and his castle destroyed in a landslide.
没错 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
感谢赐教
Thank you.
不知道你们觉得如何
Much appreciated.
天啊 我觉得这里很冷
I don’t know about the rest of you, but…my God, I find it cold here.
再冷也比不过犹太复国主义军队
Not as cold as the hearts of your jack-booted Zionist soldiers
无情屠♥杀♥加萨地区的子女
as they break the bones of the sons and daughters of Gaza.
再次感谢您赐教
Again, thank you. Much appreciated.
各位莅临此地
Gentlemen, you are here because you know

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!