很晚了 有办法吗
It’s late. Could that be arranged?
厨房♥已经休息了
The kitchen is closed.
部长 晚宴进行得如何
Oh. Mr. Foreign Minister. How was your function?
很累人
Long.
需要帮您从厨房♥带些什么吗
May I get you something from the kitchen?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
这两人不在会客名单上
This couple is not on the official list for the guest house.
好 你可以走了
Good. You may leave us.
霍斯特还在参加晚宴 随后就到
Holst is still at the reception, but he’s coming.
这是最新版协议 辛格改过
This is the latest draft, with Singer’s markings.
上工吧
Let’s get started.
巴解的代表呢
But where are the Palestinians?
巴勒斯坦人不会来
The Palestinians are not coming.
我们得通话敲定
We are doing this on the phone.
你们联络突尼斯 就说我打来
You will ring Tunis. Tell them I’m calling,
请他们找阿♥拉♥法特听电♥话♥
and have them put Arafat on the line.
巴解高层知道您会打来吗
Is the PLO leadership expecting your call?
巴解高层
The PLO leadership
从未跟以色列高层对话
has never spoken to the Israeli leadership, ever.
唯有巴解领导人和我
But the chairman and I are the only ones
能做出痛苦却必要的让步
who can make the necessary and painful final compromises.
他和我依法不能直接联络
Since he and I can have no contact of any kind,
只能请霍斯特外长当中间人
we will use Holst as our intermediary.
快致电突尼斯 找阿♥拉♥法特吧
Now dial Tunis, and find Arafat.
天色晚了 还有得忙呢
The night is not young, my friends, and we have a long way to go.
打给突尼斯 说得像有专线电♥话♥一样
“Dial Tunis”? Like there’s one phone number there?
阿♥拉♥法特又不是打电♥话♥就能找着
This is Arafat. He’s not reachable by phone.
阿布阿♥拉♥在哪里
-Where is Abu Ala?
-不晓得 -在突尼斯吗
-I don’t know. -Is he in Tunis?
我不知道 莫娜
-I don’t know, Mona.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我得找遍阿布阿♥拉♥可能待的地方
I’m going to call every possible number where Abu Ala could be staying.
他知道阿♥拉♥法特的联♥系♥方法
He’ll know how to reach Arafat.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 午夜已经不远
Christ! It’s almost midnight.
快没时间了
We are running out of time.
裴瑞斯外长已经休息
Mr. Peres has retired for this evening,
办公室也要关了
so this office is closed.
不对 外长待会儿就会过来
No, Mr. Peres will be joining us again
可以借用影印机吗
in a few moments.
影印机也关了
Uh, may we use your copy machine?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
-塔瑞 -听得到吗‥
Can you hear me? -Can you hear me?
听得到 潘托福
-Yes, yes, Puntoffle.
听好了 父亲请我来电
Listen to me. I’m calling for the father.
他想跟令祖父通话
He wishes to speak with your grandfather.
从现在起 今晚通话敲定整件事
He wants to finish it. On this phone. Now. Tonight.
听懂了吗
Do you understand?
听到了 我再回电给你
Yes, I do. I will call you back.
不行 我们等不及回电了
No, no, no, no, no. Don’t call me back.
我再回电给你
I will call you back.
潘托福‥
Puntoffle, listen–
抱歉 文件卡在影印机里
I’m sorry. It’s stuck in the copy machine,
拿不出来
and I can’t get it out.
找人帮忙啊
Well, then ask her for help.
但她刚才不准我们用
But she said we could not use it.
我来想办法修
I-I will fix it.
拉森 是我
Larsen, I am here.
潘托福 谢天谢地
Puntoffle. Thank God.
祖父在旁边
I am with the grandfather.
太好了
Excellent.
领导班底全员到齐
And with the entire ruling council.
他刚才宣布了双方正进行密谈
We have just informed them of our channel,
以及目前为止的进度
and what is to now transpire.
了解 大家的反应如何
Wow. Okay. And, uh… and…The news. How are they taking it?
我们就继续谈吧
Let’s move on.
祖父自认英语欠佳
The grandfather’s English is not as he wishes.
嘱咐我代为发言转达
Therefore, he asks that I speak for and to him.
我明白
I understand.
拉森 我要求你
And I ask that you, Larsen,
担任跟我对话的窗口
are the one I speak to.
我们认为共同起头的人
For here, what men begin together,
应该一起完事
men must finish together.
我去请希蒙过来
I’ll get Shimon.
这次的作法完全不合外交惯例
It is a total breach of protocol.
假如您觉得不妥‥
If you are uneasy in any way–
我知道是很不妥
I understand. And it is.
不过我们得承认
But Johan Jorgen, I think we must acknowledge
事态老早就脱离外交惯例了
that now we are all very far beyond the bounds of protocol.
开工吧
Let us begin.
父亲重申对未来屯垦区的要求
The father repeats his demand regarding future settlements.
不行
No!
前提是纳入♥联♥♥合♥国♥ 第242和338号♥决议案
Not unless UN Resolutions 242 and 338 are to be included in this document!
没门
No!
-好 -以色列与耶利哥市的正式界线
Official boundaries of all Israeli settlements abutting the city of Jericho
须经双方同意划定
must be set by both parties.
父亲请您转告祖父
The father says to tell the grandfather
小国在此议题上早已让步
the little country has already compromised on this issue.
待我转达‥祖父同意了
Let me pass that on. The grandfather says yes.
他能接受
Yes. He’s, he’s willing to accept that.
好‥谢谢你
Yes? All right. Good. Good. Thank you.
祖父说他要去睡觉了
the grandfather says he’s going to bed.
等你改变心意后再打给他
Call him when– when you change your mind.
我们同意由对方负责边境安管
We will accept that their forces be in charge of border security.
但检查哨都要由双方驻军
But our forces must have joint control of all checkpoints.
跟他说我们的检查哨要自己管
Tell him our checkpoints, our soldiers.
这一点绝不妥协
We will not cede this point.
告诉他 我们大可烧掉协议
Tell him we will burn this document
大家拼个你死我活
and wage war upon you until the last days of time!
但我们愿意接受可行的替代方案
But also that we are open to a counterproposal.
我们承认巴勒斯坦解放组织
We will accept that the Palestine Liberation Organization…
为巴勒斯坦人♥民♥的官方机构
is the official voice of the Palestinian people.
我们承认
We will accept…
以色列为合法国家
the legitimacy of the State of Israel.
耶路撒冷只可作为以色列的首都
Jerusalem will remain solely the capital of Israel.
-不同意 -这点没得谈
No! -Non-negotiable!
拉森‥我们不是在虚张声势
Larsen! Larsen! This is not the bluffing!
等一下
Wait.
基于建设性模糊的原则
In the name of constructive ambiguity,
我方同意
we will accept that
待日后谈判的最终阶段
in the final stage of further negotiations,
再讨论耶路撒冷事宜
the future of Jerusalem will be addressed.
我方接受此协议
We accept this document.
我们也同意
As do we.
阿布阿♥拉♥
Abu Ala…
那是什么声音
what is that sound?
大家都喜极而泣了
They are crying. All of them.
没人想到有生之年能见证这一天
They did not think they would live to see this day.
请听我说 巴勒斯坦人♥民♥
Let me say to you, the Palestinians,
我们注定生活在同一块土地上
we are destined to live together, on the same soil, in the same land.
我们是返家的战士
We, the soldiers who have returned from battles
浑身血迹
stained with blood;
在我们的家乡
we, who have come from a land
白发人要送黑发人
where parents bury their children;
身为跟你们对决的人
we, who have fought against you,
巴勒斯坦人啊
the Palestinians,
我们今天要清楚明白告诉你们
we say to you today, in a loud and a clear voice,
别再流血流泪了
enough of blood and tears.
到此为止
Enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!