Lisa.
安东尼居然告诉我你现在心里面喜爱的是Poole博士
Anthony’s trying to tell me that now you’re in love with Dr Poole.
没错 – 你听听 什么?!
Yes, I am. – You see? What?
爸爸 没错 他是那么的美好 智慧 有教养
Oh, Daddy, yes. He’s so sweet, so intelligent, so cultured…
不象某些傻小子那样
not like some other fellas I know.
靠 赶紧把Poole忘到一边去 你要嫁的人是安东尼
Well, put Poole out of your mind. You’re marrying Anthony.
但是我爱Thornton!- 哦 怎么又变成Thornton了?
But I love Thornton! – Oh, so now it’s Thornton?
哦 不要干嚎了好吗?- 他是我见过的唯一一个思想敏锐的男人
Oh, stop that bawlin’, will ya? – He’s the only sensitive man I’ve ever met.
你这么说可连我一起都搭进去了 我不是思想敏锐的人么?
What are you sayin’? I’m not sensitive?
好的 丽莎 丽莎 打住打住–
All right, Lisa. Lisa, stop- Will you stop-
如果你真的喜欢Poole的话 那你就嫁给他好了 不过 丽莎
If it’s Poole you want, it’s Poole you’ll get, but, Lisa…
这件事已经到此为止了
you got to cross the finish line on this one.
还没到吃午饭的功夫 你已经换了三个新郎了
He’s your third fiancé today, and it’s not even lunch yet!
哦 普罗沃龙先生 现在您的女儿已经找到归宿了 我可以拿回我的声明了么?
Look, Mr. Provolone, now that she has a husband, can I have back the statement I signed?
别做梦了 万一那家伙不行我可还要找你当女婿呢
Forget about it. I’m keeping you on the bench in case this guy doesn’t come through.
早上好 博士
Good mornin’, Doc.
哦 听着 普罗沃龙先生
Now, now, Mr. Provolone.
字母“G”的发音哪里去了?- 在这儿
Where are those Gs? – In here.
不不 你的发音不够清晰
No, no. You’re not enunciating.
要这样 ”早上好 Poole博士 ”
“Good morning, Dr Poole.”
哦 没错 说得对极了 你还傻愣在那里干吗?
Oh, yeah, right. Don’t you have somethin’ to do?
我马上就走 再见 普罗沃龙先生
Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. Goodbye, Mr. Provolone.
再见 普尔博士
Goodbye, Dr Poole.
快看 那小子又出来了
Now look. That guy’s leavin’ again.
嗯 来了一个牧师
And here comes the priest.
请进 神父 – Aldo 进来很少见到你做礼拜啊
Enter at your own risk, Father. – Aldo, haven’t seen you at Mass lately.
哦神父 是么?我也不知道为什么
Oh, really, Father? I can’t imagine why.
好的 记住这一点 普罗沃龙先生
Now, remember, Mr. Provolone…
演讲是人们传达思想最重要的手段和工具
speech is man’s most important tool for the conveyance of thought.
是的 博士 但是什么时候可以教我 怎么样在谈吐上象个银行家?
Yeah, Doc, but when am I gonna start soundin’ like a banker?
仔细听
After me.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
‘Round the rough and rugged rocks…
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
the ragged rascal rudely ran.
吃葡萄咕嘟葡萄皮
‘Round the rough and rugged rocks, the ragged ra-
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
‘Round the rough and rugged rocks…
不吐
the ragged-
吃葡萄不读葡萄皮
‘Round the rough and rascal, the ragged-
哦 博士 这个太难了点 这样我永远学不好
Look, Doc, I just can’t do it. I’ll never learn to speak good.
不要灰心 普罗沃龙先生
Do not despair, Mr. Provolone.
让我们再试一下 好么?
Let’s try a new line of attack, shall we?
仔细听
After me.
扁担长 板凳宽 扁担要绑在板凳上 板凳不让扁担绑在板凳上
Rocco the Rum Runner rubbed out Rico the Rat with his roscoe…
扁担偏要扁担绑在板凳上
for robbing his rum-running receipts.
可以试试么?-扁担长 板凳宽
Can you say that? – Rocco the Rum Runner…
扁担要绑在板凳上 板凳不让扁担绑在板凳上
rubbed out Rico the Rat with his roscoe…
扁担偏要扁担绑在板凳上
for robbin’ his rum-runnin’ receipts!
你做到了 说得棒极了 – 没错 你刚才帮了开了窍
You did it! – Sure. You finally come up with somethin’ that made sense.
打扰一下 普罗沃龙先生
Excuse me, Mr. Provolone.
如果您不介意的话 我现在就走了
I’ll be goin’ now, if you don’t mind.
那还不快点滚蛋?- 哦
So what’s keepin’ ya? – Well…
还有点小问题没有解决 您还欠我一个星期的工钱呢
there’s the little matter of a week’s pay you’ll be owin’ me.
我介绍你认识布鲁斯·安德伍德 你还没给我介绍费呢
She should pay me for introducing her to Bruce Underwood.
真高兴不用在憋在这房♥子里干活了
I’m glad I’ll no longer be workin’ in this house.
现在开始 我也会拥有自己的仆人了
From now on, I’ll be havin’ servants of me own.
你丫就臭美吧你!
You’ll find out what a picnic that is!
傲慢无理的女人 早就应该让她闭嘴
Shocking insolence. I would’ve terminated her immediately.
无能为力 我唯一能做得就是让她滚蛋
I can’t do that any more. The best I could do is fire her.
对了 博士 有件事要和你商量一下
Listen, Doc, I’d like to talk to you…
我的女儿有点麻烦
about a little difficulty my daughter’s havin’.
是么?她双原因发音好像很标准
Really? She seems to have such nicely-rounded diphthongs.
这才使她陷入困境
That’s what got her into this jam.
我的女儿已经18岁了 是该嫁人的年纪了
You see, my daughter’s turning 18, and she wants to get married.
嗯 她是个魅力十足的姑娘 谁会成为幸运的新郎呢?
Well, she’s charming. Who’s the lucky man?
就是你啊 博士 – 哦 我正好 什么?
You are, Doc. – Well, I’m flat… What?
你至今独身是么?- 是啊 当然
You’re not married or anything, are you? – Well, no, of course not.
那请问你喜欢小孩子么?- 孩子?哦 我非常喜欢–
And how do you feel about kids? – Children? Well, I love-
就这么定了!
Then it’s settled!
定了?但是我对您的女儿一无所知
Settled? But I hardly know the girl.
好吧 再说明白些 你有什么需要我帮忙的没有
Let me sweeten the pot. Now, there must be something I can do for you…
任何想实现的梦想
some dream that you got.
尽管说来
Well, now that you mention it…
我一直想带我的母亲去Baden-Baden
I’ve always wanted to take Mother to Baden-Baden.
我母亲的胆囊不好 而那里有个这方面的医疗专家
There’s a doctor there who’s doing simply miraculous things with gallbladders.
这个没有问题 还有别的么?
Her gallbladder’s on the next boat. Anything else?
嗯 还有 我一直想办一所 Thornton Poole语言学校
Um, well, then there’s the Thornton Poole School of Linguistics.
没问题 我已经看到学校的样子了 可以了么 博士?
I can see it from here. Deal, Doc?
哦 我 我不知道 一切都来得太突然了
Uh, I-I don’t know. Events are moving so fast.
并不突然 看看这里就有您的梦想
Here. This is the clincher.
我的天 你说什么?- 令堂的胆病
God. What’s this? – Your mother’s gallbladder.
语言学校 所有的梦想
The linguistics school. All your dreams.
看!
Look!
你这是什么意思
I’m a little confused.
失陪一下
I’ll be right back.
诺拉!
Nora!
去哪夫人?- Regency 花♥园♥
Where to, lady? – Regency Gardens.
诺拉!诺拉!诺–
Nora! Nora! Nor-
现在普罗沃龙拿着一个黑色皮包跑了出来
Now Provolone’s comin’ out with a black bag.
你觉得里面会是什么?- 除了钱还能是啥?
What do you think’s in it? – Bag money. What else?
就是那个 我现在要问一下
That does it. I’m callin’ for the warrant.
妈的 这个狗娘– 哦 天哪
Damn. Son of a- gun, gosh almighty.
老天爷!
Cheese and crackers!
抱歉让您等了这么长时间 Clemente神父
So sorry to keep you waiting, Father Clemente.
安杰洛 你还记得Clemente神父么?- 早上好 神父
Angelo, you remember Father Clemente? – Mornin’, Father.
再次感谢您为我父亲葬礼所付出的操劳
And thanks again for the swell job you did on Papa’s funeral.
我想他一定在为你的遵守诺言而感到骄傲
I know he’d be proud that you kept your promise to him.
神父今天是来收取建筑资金的
The Father is here to collect for the building fund.
哦对了 恭喜您的女儿嫁给Bruce Underwood
Oh, by the way, congratulations on your daughter marrying Bruce Underwood.
哦 事情有点变化 神父
Uh, I’m afraid there’s been a change, Father.
她要嫁的是一位很棒的意大利小伙子-安东尼 Rossano
She’s now marrying a nice Italian boy, Anthony Rossano.
没有什么会比一场盛大的意大利婚礼更好的事了
It’s all for the better. Nothing like a big, Italian wedding.
安东尼 Rossano!- 听着 现在不是安东尼了
Anthony Rossano! – Well, forget Anthony.
她要嫁的不是那个人 – 什么?
She’s not marrying him any more. – What?
哦 这样 很遗憾
Wh… Well, that’s a shame.
但是她还年轻 总有一天她会找到更好的
But she’s young. Someday she’ll find the right one.
现在已经找到了 – 谁啊?
She’s found the right one. – Who?
Poole博士!- Poole博士?
Dr Poole! – Dr Poole?
大家好啊!
Hello!
你给我老实回屋里呆着!
Get back in the room!
看上去也是个有为青年
Looks like a nice young man.
为什么她要嫁给Poole博士?她仅仅认识她而已
Why is she marrying Dr Poole? She barely knows him.
她和那个鸟车夫也是认识而已
She barely knew the chauffeur too.
不要在神父面前说Oscar那厮好么!
Don’t drag out Oscar in front of the Father!
Oscar是谁?- 她为什么不和安东尼结婚?
Who’s Oscar? – Why isn’t she marrying Anthony?
因为安东尼要娶的是Theresa
Because Anthony’s marrying Theresa.
特蕾莎是谁?- 特蕾莎是谁?- 老实说 其实事情非常简单
Who’s Theresa? – Who’s Theresa? – Look, it’s really very simple.
但是我没有时间解释了 我要打电♥话♥找Nora
But I ain’t got time to explain it. I got to call Nora.
谁是诺拉?- 我们的女佣
Who’s Nora? – Our maid.
曾经的女佣!- 你解雇了她?
Ex-maid! – Now you fired the maid?
不是我解雇她 是她自己要跑去嫁给Bruce Underwood!- 什么时候的事?
No, she quit to marry Bruce Underwood! – When did that happen?
我不知道!可能就是在我穿这身衣服的时候
I don’t know! Somewhere between my vest and my pants.
什么?- 简直全乱了
What? – This is all very confusing.
哦 神父
Well, Father…
生命中总会有些奇妙的东西 我们只能通过信仰来理解
it’s one of them mysteries in life you just gotta accept on faith.
我先告辞了
I gotta run.
神父 在我弄清楚事情之前
Father, why don’t you go into the kitchen and have a cup of tea…
你可以到餐厅去喝杯茶么?
while I clear this matter up?
很抱歉打扰你 Bruce
Sorry to bother you, Bruce.
Nora走的时候把包拿错了 呵呵 很不可思议对么?
Nora took the wrong bag. Can you believe that?
是的 你能找个人把那个包送过来么?
Yes. Would you mind sending your man around and bringing the bag back?
好的 我是斯奈普斯·普罗沃龙 你以为还能是谁?
Yeah, it’s Snaps Provolone. Who the hell you think it is?
有什么事?你不能在门外打完招呼再进来么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!