It’s my spare. For emergencies.
把它给我
Give it to me.
所有的
Everything.
是全部吗?
Is that it?
就像解除德国的武装 现在 出去!
It’s like disarming Germany. Now, get outta here!
在你对我和你母亲做了这些后 我应该把它用到自己身上
I should use this on myself after what you’ve done to me and your mother.
太羞耻了!对不起 爸爸
The shame of it! – I’m sorry, Daddy.
我会收拾去修道院
I’ll start packing and go to the convent.
你不会去修道院!你会嫁给这个恶棍
You’re not going to any convent! You’re gonna marry this bum…
只要我一抓到他 噢 爸爸 你改变注意了!
just as soon as I get my hands on him. – Oh, Daddy, you changed your mind!
我有选择吗 你个妓♥女♥?
What choice have I got, you tramp?
婚礼之后 你会搬进很好的一层的公♥寓♥
And after the wedding, you’ll move into a nice ground-floor apartment.
为什么是一层的公♥寓♥?因为我打断他的腿之后
Why a ground-floor apartment? – ‘Cause after I break his legs…
他不能上台阶了
he’s not gonna make it up any steps.
有意思 门口有位夫人
Interesting. – There’s a dame at the door.
没看到我忙吗?让她离开
Can’t you see I’m busy? Brush her off.
我不能 为什么不?
I can’t. – Why not?
因为夫人说– 我知道
Because the dame says- – I know.
这事关生死
It’s a matter of life and death.
我能为你做什么 小姐– Theresa
What can I do for you, Miss- – Theresa.
Theresa 咱们能私人谈谈吗?
Theresa. – Can we speak privately?
是 当然 为什么不到 我的办公室来呢?
Yeah, sure. Why don’t you come up to my office?
如果Dempsey得到像我这样锻炼 他上次对抗就不会输
If Dempsey got the workout I’m getting, he wouldn’t have lost his last flight.
普罗沃龙先生 我做了一件愚蠢的事情
Mr. Provolone, I’ve done a stupid thing.
什么事?我爱上了一个叫安东尼 Rossano的人
What’s that? – I’ve fallen in love with a man named Anthony Rossano.
你是对的 是件愚蠢的事 已经代表他说过了
You’re right, that’s a stupid thing. He’s already spoken for.
谁?我
By who? – By me.
你是什么意思?安东尼 刚要求娶我女儿
What do you mean? – Anthony just asked to marry my daughter.
他已经在这儿了?对 但是你还年轻 不用担心
He was here already? – Yes. But you’re young. Don’t worry about it.
你很吸引人 等待救济的队伍里全是 合格的年轻人 现在 请原谅
You’re attractive. The bread lines are full of eligible young men. Now, if you’ll excuse me.
不 你不明白 普罗沃龙先生
No, you don’t understand, Mr. Provolone.
我对安东尼撒谎
I lied to Anthony.
我告诉他我是你女儿 什么?
I told him that I was your daughter. – You did what?
他以为你是我父亲
He thinks you’re my father.
所以 你明白了 他请求许可结婚 是想要我
So, you see, when he asked for permission to marry, it was me he wanted.
那就是说他甚至没见过我女儿 真是妙极了!
That means he never even met my daughter. That’s wonderful!
不 等等 这太可怕了 如果他没 见过她 那谁是父亲?
No, wait. That’s terrible. If he never met her, then who’s the father?
听着 在这世上所有的人里 你为什么选我?
Listen, of all the guys in the world, why did you pick me?
因为我希望安东尼认为 我来自富有的家庭
Because I wanted Anthony to think that I came from a wealthy family.
毕竟 他一个月挣1,400 是1,200一个月!
After all, he makes 1,400 a month. – It’s 1,200 a month!
当他问我的名字 我正好 在DaiIy News上看到你的名字
When he asked my name, I had just seen your picture in the Daily News.
所以我告诉他我是Theresa 普罗沃龙 有道理
So I told him I was Theresa Provolone. – That makes sense.
我后来才知道你是个强盗–
I didn’t find out until later that you were a gangst-
我是说 你是你自己 那你为什么不告诉他真♥相♥?
I mean, that you were who you were. – Then why didn’t you tell him the truth?
因为他很喜欢我是你女儿
Because he liked the idea that I was your daughter.
我刚发现他为你工作 那更像他为自己工作
I just found out that he worked for you. – It’s more like he works for himself.
那么你明白了 普罗沃龙先生 我不想安东尼从别人那儿发现真♥相♥
So you see, Mr. Provolone, I don’t want Anthony to find out the truth from anyone else.
对 如果他发现了 我损失50,000美金 思考 思考 思考 好吧 我明白了!
Yeah, if he does, I’m out 50,000 clams. Think, think, think. All right, I got it!
现在 我不会告诉他你不是我女儿 但你要为我做些事
Now, I won’t tell him you’re not my daughter, but you gotta do something for me.
噢 任何事 普罗沃龙先生 不要离开这间屋子
Oh, anything, Mr. Provolone. – Don’t leave this room…
知道我和Rossano先生解决一些小问题
until I settle a small matter with Mr. Rossano.
我会在这儿等 我答应
I’ll wait right here. I promise.
Connie 看着我的办公室
Connie, keep your eye on my office…
并且确定我女儿不能去任何地方 嗯?
and make sure my daughter don’t go nowhere, huh?
她怎么进了那儿?我一直看着这个门
How’d she get in there? I’ve been watchin’ this door the whole time.
不是Lisa Theresa!你有两个女儿?
Not Lisa. Theresa! – You got two daughters?
好的 第三 我要把$40 全压在High Hat上
All right, in the third, I want $40 across the board on High Hat.
对 相当于$40的西芹
That’s right, $40 worth of parsley.
咱们有点儿缺调料了 Aldo 安东尼那孩子呢?
We’re running a little low on garnish. – Aldo, that kid Anthony?
他走了 我知道他走了 把他带回来
He left. – I know he left. Get him back here.
他说他要在街区周围走走 我不行 我在熏制大马哈鱼
He said he was takin’ a walk around the block. – I can’t. I’m smokin’ a salmon.
放下它 找安东尼 把他藏到什么地方
Put it out, get Anthony and stash him somewhere.
但不是我的办公室
But not in my office.
看看你 斯奈普斯 正直一天 你都要崩溃了
Look at you, Snaps. One day of bein’ honest, and you’re fallin’ apart.
忘了你对老人的承诺吧
Forget about the promise to your old man.
承诺就是承诺
A promise is a promise.
普罗沃龙先生!我现在能和你谈谈吗?
Mr. Provolone! Can I speak to ya now?
现在不行!
Not now!
Finuccis!
Finuccis!
安杰洛!你们继续
Angelo! – As you were.
安杰洛!
Angelo!
Sofia 亲爱的 你是我今天最想见的人
Sofia, honey. You’re the first person I’ve wanted to see today.
这是最后一次–
This is the last time-
绝对是最后一次你的 疯狂的司机给我开车!
absolutely the last time I drive with that crazy chauffeur of yours!
Johnny Elbows?他在弥撒时离开我
Johnny Elbows? – He dropped me off at Mass…
在外面开着马达等!啊 这是习惯的力量
and stayed out front with the motor running! – Ah, it’s a force of habit.
你必须解雇Oscar!他是一个真正的司机!
You had to fire Oscar! He was a real chauffeur!
忘掉Oscar吧 我们有更重要的事请要谈
Forget about Oscar. We got more important things to talk about.
什么事?上帝呀!
What’s the matter? Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
我的孩子!
My baby!
我的孩子
My little baby.
你父亲刚告诉我
Your father just told me.
妈妈 对不起 妈妈
Mama. I’m sorry, Mama.
噢 不是你的错
Oh, it’s not your fault.
那是他的错!我的错?
It’s his fault! – My fault?
对!你使她憋闷!
Yes! You suffocated her!
你把我当成在Rapunzel囚犯!
You kept me prisoner up here like Rapunzel!
噢 你当然不是白雪公主!看看你树立的榜样
Well, you certainly ain’t Snow White! – Look at the example you’ve set.
屋里全是暴徒 打手和刺客!
Filling the house with thugs, goons and hit men!
好吧 有时我不得不把工作带回家
All right, well, sometimes I had to bring my work home with me.
谁对你做了这些?告诉妈妈
Who did this thing to you? Tell Mama.
爸爸知道 他今天早上见过他
Daddy knows. He met with him this morning.
噢 他是谁?
Well, who is it?
最好还是听你女儿自己说
Better you hear it from your own daughter’s lips.
是Oscar
It’s Oscar.
司机!司机!
The chauffeur! – The chauffeur!
你为什么这么吃惊?你都知道了 我当然知道!
Why you actin’ so surprised? You knew. – Of course I knew!
我只是没主意 马上回来
I just had no idea. Be right back.
你来了
There you are.
我找到他了 咱们得谈谈
I found him. – We gotta talk.
安杰洛 咱们得谈谈 唔 我不知道你很忙
Angelo, we’ve gotta talk. Oh, I didn’t know you were busy.
您一定是普罗沃龙夫人 真荣幸
You must be Mrs Provolone. What an honor.
Sofia 小安东尼 我的会计
Sofia, little Anthony, my accountant.
还是未来女婿 我刚要求娶你女儿
And future son-in-law. I’ve just asked permission to marry your daughter.
Lisa?
Lisa?
不 亲爱的 不是Lisa 是另一个
No, dear, not Lisa. The other one.
什么另一个?你知道的 另一个
What other one? – You know. The other one.
不是Lisa的另一个 你怎么不去检 查一下姑娘们 亲爱的?
The other one that’s not Lisa. Why don’t you go check on the girls, dear?
我不知道你有两个女儿 对 这房♥子今天充满了惊讶
I didn’t know you had two daughters. – Yeah, this house is full of surprises today.
看 安东尼 我不知道你注意没有
Look, Anthony, I don’t know if you noticed…
我老婆对你有点儿冷淡
but my wife was a little cool to you.
我确实注意到了 有什么地方错了吗?
I did notice. Is there anything wrong?
对 他认为你是追求有钱女子的男人 噢 不!
Yeah, she thinks you’re a fortune hunter. – Oh, no!
除了真♥相♥没有别的了!我怎么才能使你夫人相信我良好的目的呢?
Nothing could be further from the truth! How can I convince your wife of my good intentions?
容易 你记得从我这儿攫取的5万?
Easy. You know that 50 Gs you chiseled from me?
打算在婚后给你的女儿
And plan to give to your daughter after we’re married.
好 在你结婚前给她 写一张支票
Well, give it to her before you’re married. Write out a cheque.
那样 这样我夫人就知道 你和Lisa结婚不是为了她的钱
That way, my wife will know you’re not marrying Lisa just for her money.
Theresa 对 对 我总把这两个孩子混了 这儿 坐下
Theresa. – Yeah, yeah. I’m always gettin’ these two kids mixed up. Here, sit down.
还有个小问题 没有墨水?
There’s a little problem. – No ink?
我不想把钱放在银行
I didn’t want to put the money in a bank.
你不知道它们现在是什么情形
You know what kind of shape they’re in these days.
我把它换成宝石– 钻石 绿宝石 那种东西
I converted it to precious stones- diamonds, emeralds, that kind of thing.
那是完美的婚礼礼物 你知道女人多么喜爱宝石
That’s the perfect wedding gift. You know how women love jewels.
我现在就去拿
I’ll go get it right now.
安东尼 如果你想 我可以派人保护你
Anthony, if you want, I could have one of my boys escort you.
毕竟 那是很多钻石 不 不用麻烦
After all, that’s a lot of ice. – No, don’t bother.
我马上回来 爸爸 我会等你的 女婿
I’ll be right back, Dad. – I’ll be waitin’, son.
你这可怜的小废物
You miserable little punk.
Aldo 那个司机在哪儿?Johnny在外面给Caddy打蜡
Aldo, where’s that chauffeur? – Johnny’s out waxin’ the Caddy.
不是那个笨蛋 另一个– Oscar 你解雇了他