Yeah. I didn’t know you collected ladies’ underwear.
不过不用担心图米 我想会有人请您去做银行警卫的
Don’t worry, Toomey. Maybe they’ll give you a job as a bank guard.
好的好的 让开点你们这些闲人
Yeah, yeah. Shove off, you bums.
我们要干得干净利索一点 争取不要留活口
We hit ’em fast and hard, and nobody gets out alive.
快走
Step on it, Dugan.
您没事吧 探长?
You all right, Lieutenant?
嘿嘿 让开点
All right. All right. Out of the way.
哦你好 文代蒂先生
Well, well. Mr. Vendetti.
嗨 图米
Hiya, Toomey.
看看 还愣着干吗
All right, boys. Take ’em in.
安东尼 你刚才表现得很不错 – 谢谢
Anthony, I like the way you handled yourself in here today. – Thank you, sir.
我要聘你为普罗沃龙有限公♥司♥得首席财政主管
And I’m making you chief financial officer of Provolone Enterprises, Inc.
先生–不爸爸–真是我得荣幸!
Sir… Dad… what an honor!
这么说我们重回商业了 普罗沃龙先生?
So we back in business, Mr. Provolone?
不要再叫我”普罗沃龙先生” 现在开始 叫我老板
You can forget that “Mr. Provolone” stuff. From now on, call me “Boss.”
是的 老板!
Yes, Boss!
很抱歉 爸爸 我已经竭尽全力了
Sorry, Pop. I did the best I could.
丽莎和Theresa你们愿意
Do you, Lisa and Theresa…
Thornton和安东尼先生
take Thornton and Anthony…
成为你们得合法丈夫么?
to be your lawfully-wedded husbands?
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
有人反对他们的婚姻吗?
If anyone among you has reasons to doubt that these unions should take place…
请现在说出来 否则请永远保持沉默
let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
等一下!
Stop!
你是谁?-我是Oscar
Who are you? – I’m Oscar.
赶紧让他给我滚蛋 – 没问题
Get rid of him, expeditiously. – You got it.
不 等等!- 抓住他的脚
No, wait! – Grab his feet.
现在我正式宣布你们已经结婚了
Then I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以吻你的新娘了
You may kiss the brides.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!