What a blockhead he must’ve been.
而且我今天本来不想来得
I didn’t wanna come on this interview because…
因为我担心你见到我会生气
I was afraid that you’d be angry.
哦不 Roxy 我没有生气 别哭了好吗?
Oh, no, Roxy. I’m not angry. Just don’t cry, please?
安杰洛!这女人是谁?- 新来的女佣
Angelo! Who is this woman? – The new maid.
你不必对一个下人如此的友好吧
You don’t have to be that friendly with the help.
她哭什么?
Why is she crying?
她因为要为我们工作喜极而泣
She’s just happy to be working for us.
别高兴得那么早
That’ll change.
对了 这里有两个人你肯定想见见
Come on. There’s somebody I want you to meet.
谁在这儿?- 我们得女儿
Who’s here? – Our daughter.
特蕾莎在这儿?为什么?
Theresa’s here? But why?
这要从早上8:30说起 – 闭嘴可以么?
It all started around 8:30. – Will ya shut up?
Aldo 叫特蕾莎出来 – Theresa!
Aldo, get Theresa. – Theresa!
你看看我身边都是些身边人
Do you see what I gotta put up with around here?
妈妈?
Mama?
你在这里干什么?- 我是来找你父亲的
What are you doing here? – I came to see your father.
父亲?- 我想有些事现在应该让你知道了
Father? – It’s time you knew the truth.
你的父亲就是斯奈普斯·普罗沃龙
You’re the daughter of Snaps Provolone.
普罗沃龙先生?
Mr. Provolone?
哦妈妈!
Oh, Mama!
现在我可以叫您”父亲”了吧 – 当然可以 我会好好收拾你的
Then I really can call you “Dad.” – You do, I’ll mop the floor with you.
大家注意了!我们要宣布一件事情!
Listen, everybody! We have an announcement to make!
什么事 丽莎?- Thornton和我要结婚了
What is it, Lisa? – Thornton and I are getting married.
Aldo 拿些香槟出来庆祝一下!
Aldo, get out a couple bottles of champagne. We’re gonna celebrate!
我的宝贝啊!- 我的女儿啊!
My baby! – My girls!
恭喜你 博士 是不是马上就蜜月开始了?
Congratulations, Doc. Will there be a honeymoon following?
等等 Connie 你刚才说了一个虚悬分词
Watch it there, Connie. You’ve got a dangling participle.
嗯?
Huh? Oh.
希望赶紧搞定这件事 我还要赶紧回到办公室来处理一批贷款
Let’s just get this over with. I have to get back to the office and turn down a loan.
你很确定么探长?
Are you sure about this one, Lieutenant?
嗨 图米 你最好再过来看看
Hey, Toomey, you better get over here.
来了几个大人物 那是O’Banion gang 好的
Here come the big boys. It’s the O’Banion gang, all right.
哦 看来他已经等不及了 连门都没关
Well, obviously they’re expecting us.
今天真是令人愉快的一天
This turned out to be a wonderful day after all.
我的女儿们全都出嫁了 – 你的“们”是什么意思?
Both my girls are getting married. – What do you mean, “both”?
Sofia 我的妻子 和你介绍这位Theresa 我的女儿
Sofia, my wife, meet Theresa, my daughter.
你的女儿?
Your daughter?
我是刚刚发现的 – 我也是
I just found out myself. – Me too.
如果她是你的女儿 那么谁是她的妈妈?- 是我
If she’s your daughter, who’s her mother? – I am.
你这就和新的女佣有孩子了?- 打扰一下
You had a child with the new maid? – Pardon me.
看来我们来得很不是时候?- 哦不 先生们 请进
Have we come at a bad time? – No, gentlemen. Come in.
香槟来了老板
Here’s the bubbly, Boss.
Aldo 你要干什么!你知道含酒精饮料是违法的!
Aldo, I’m shocked! You know liquor’s against the law!
你不知道禁酒令的颁布么?- 什么?在这个屋子里还管什么禁酒令?
Didn’t you ever hear of Prohibition? – Heard of it? What do you think paid for this house?
没看到这么多人吗
Ix-nay the ooze-bay. Ankers-bay.
哦 这些我们都是留着在游艇的洗礼仪式上用的
Oh, we just keep this in the house for yacht christenings.
最近很难找到一位好的佣人
It’s so difficult to find good help these days.
我现在要和这几位先生谈点事情 希望你们不会介意
Now, if you don’t mind, I got some business to conduct with these gentlemen.
你好?- Spot CharIie给您拨♥打♥了由您付费的电♥话♥
Yeah? – I have a collect call from Mr. Five Spot Charlie.
您是否接听呢?- 好的 接过来吧
Will you accept the nickel charge? – Yeah. Put him on.
你好 Vend-d-detti先先先生?- 又有什么消息啊 Five Spot?
Hello. M-M-Mr. – Mr. Vend-d-detti? – What do you got for me, Five Spot?
哦 大大大大大大件事了 文–文代蒂先生
Well, it-it-it-it’s happening, Mr. Ve-Vendetti…
和我们想的一样
just like we thought.
来了四个超超超超强的客人
Four t-t-t-tough customers…
刚刚走进S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Snap’的屋子
just went into S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Snap’s place.
谢谢 Five Spot 你这个可以算是条C级的情报
Thanks, Five Spot. There’s a C note in it for you.
算是C级消息?哦 谢~~谢~谢谢
A-A-A-A C note? Gee, th-th-thanks.
谢 – 简直太好了
Thanks, Mr.- – That cinches it.
他叫上了O’Banion
He’s hookin’ up with O’Banion.
好的 现在就去普罗沃龙那里吧 马上就走!
Okay, we’re movin’ on Provolone, we’re movin’ now!
C级情报
A C note.
准备好比萨 我们一个小时就能搞定
Order out for pizza. We’ll be back in an hour.
当你看到你在市中心的办公楼的时候 -嗯
Wait till you see your office downtown. – Mmm.
那里会有一个美丽能干的秘书 一部电♥话♥ 还可以俯瞰美丽的海港风景
You’ll have a secretary, a telephone, beautiful view of the harbor.
非常悠闲舒适的生活
And a key to the executive lounge.
但是没有行政表决权对么 – 什么?让我看看
But not a vote on the board. – What? Let me see that.
哦 我们是想
Well, we thought…
你应该更加偏重于顾问咨♥询♥方面的工作
you might serve in more of an advisory capacity.
直到你熟悉了管理和流程之后
Just until you learn the ropes, that is.
类似那种不过问业务的合作人吧
As sort of a silent partner.
那么恕我直言 先生们
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think…
既然我投入了那么多钱进去 我就应该拥有决策权
for the dough that I am putting in, I deserve a vote.
以及应该获得的尊重 也许我应该请问一下关于附录B的条款?
And with all due respect, gentlemen, may I call attention to addendum B?
哦那个啊
Oh, that?
那只是声明银行不承担任何责任
That simply absolves the bank of any liability.
因为 普罗沃龙先生可能会–
Yes. Should Mr. Provolone-
普罗沃龙先生可能会怎样?- 会导致一些法律方面的麻烦
Should Mr. Provolone what? – Incur any legal difficulties.
不用和他拐弯抹角了 直说了吧 大家都知道你原来的背景
Let’s not beat around the bush. We all know what kind of background he comes from.
安东尼 看来他们并不信任我
Anthony, it sounds like they don’t trust me.
还不仅仅这些 – 不 普罗沃龙先生
Not according to this. – No. Mr. Provolone…
这些条款对你我来讲都有保护作用
these clauses are as much for your protection as ours.
现在 如果你能够签字的话 请–
Now, if you just sign this, please-
好了!都不要乱动 举起手来!
All right! Grab some sky, hoods, and hold it!
谁敢乱动就给他点颜色看看
Drill the first rat that makes a move.
探长 真高兴见到你
Lieutenant, what a pleasant surprise.
我很荣幸
I’ll bet.
今天早上我还和Sofia说起
I was just sayin’ to Sofia this morning that…
我们应该找时间请您来喝杯茶
we gotta have the Toomeys over for tea.
你没看到我在和这些人谈生意么 警官?
You don’t really think we’re in business with these people, do you, Officer?
是他威胁我们来这里的
We’re only here because he threatened us.
没错他威胁我们 并且用枪指着我们
That’s right. He threatened to put the arm on us.
都给我收声 大家注意 这位是 Fingers Frischetti Banion地区一个著名的流氓头子
Save your breath, Fingers. Fingers Frischetti, O’Banion’s trigger man.
你真是明察秋毫啊 图米 – 谢谢
It’s a privilege to watch your mind work, Toomey. – Thank you.
然后 先生们 这位就是臭名昭著的Sid (又说了一个)
And this, gentlemen, is the infamous Sid “The Shiv” Saperstein.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
嗨 Sid 这种时候你应该说”操♥你♥大♥爷♥ ”
Hey, Sid, say “cheese.”
探长看一下这个
You’d better take a look at these, Lieutenant.
哈佛大学俱乐部 共和党委员证?
University Club. Harvard Alumni Club. Republican National Committee?
等等 城市商业联合会主席
Wait a minute. The City Commerce Board of Directors.
贸易协会主席
City Trade Association Board of Directors.
本州财政顾问
The State Financial Advisory Board.
胡佛(美国最失败的一个总统)竞选委员会委员 纽约运动俱乐部
Committee to Reelect Herbert Hoover. Eastside Athletic Club.
两张警界舞会的请帖
And two tickets to the Policemen’s Ball.
也许这是你们真正的身负 不过也可能是我见过最逼真的假证
Either you guys are legit, or this is the greatest job of forgery I ever seen.
您现在满意了么长官
I hope you’re satisfied, Officer.
图米 他看上去很相Fingers Frischetti么
Gee, Toomey, he had me convinced he was Fingers Frischetti.
不可思议 为什么斯奈普斯·普罗沃龙 要和四位银行家碰面呢?
It don’t add up. Why would Snaps Provolone be meetin’ with four bankers?
也许因为我是贫民吧 – 闭嘴 斯奈普斯
Maybe I was slummin’. – Clam it, Snaps.
我想起来了!提包!
I got it! The bag!
快找 兄弟们 一个黑色的小提包
Fan out, boys. Find that little black bag…
就是今天不断被人拿进拿出的那个
the one that’s been comin’ in and out of this house all day.
怎么了 斯奈普斯先生?害怕了?
What’s the matter, Snaps? Nervous?
探长 找到了
Lieutenant, we found it.
没错就是它
Just as I figured.
这么说来事情就是这样的 斯奈普斯老兄策划了一起
It seems that our friend Snaps here has been laundering Mob money…
银行抢劫案 这里就是证据
through their bank, and here’s your proof.
准备好你们的像机
Get your cameras ready, boys.
马上我将成为城市的焦点
Boys, this is gonna make me look good downtown.
赶紧收队!
Get out of my way!
嘿哥们 你可以成为洗衣店的焦点
Well, boys, he got the “laundry” part right.
很抱歉 ”我早就说过” 这就是
I hate to say, “I told you so,” but that’s what we get…
我们和这个骗子谈生意的下场!
for going into business with a crook!
我是骗子?
I’m a crook?
是你们拿着预谋的合同和附录来到我这儿
You come into my house with your fine print and addendum…
打算来骗取我的钞票
and try to con me out of my dough?
我过去经常和犯罪集团 走私团伙打交道
Geez, I’m used to dealing with mobsters, bootleggers and gonzos…
但是你们这些银行家是最另我恶心的
but you bankers are scary.
这是我有生以来最大的耻辱 – 哦 那是因为你还年轻
I have never been so insulted in all my life. – Wait. You’re young yet.
那些东西是刚从洗衣店拿出来的么 图米先生?
It all came out in the wash, didn’t it, Toomey?
我还真不知道您又收藏女式内衣的习惯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!