And without sleep, everyone’s gonna go crazy.
不睡觉 大家都会发疯的
We can’t let this happen! – That’s why I’m here.
我们不能让这种事发生! – 这正是我来的原因
I think I have an idea about how to get all the Night Entities back.
我有个办法能让 所有夜晚的存在物回来
Really? What’s your idea?
真的吗? 你有什么办法?
I have a poem I wrote to try to help.
我写了一首诗 也许能帮上忙
“Now that it’s gone, I miss the night
“虽然已经失去 我想念夜晚”
Now that the only thing left is light”
“现在仅剩的只有光明”
I don’t know. I don’t think this will help.
我不知道 我觉得这没什么用
Keep going.
你继续读
“And something else Neither night nor day
“还有别的事 不分昼夜”
Maybe everyone cheers, ‘Hooray’
“也许人人欢呼‘万岁’”
But I miss the night Because it’s like me
“但我想念夜晚 因为它像我一样”
And when it is dark is when I best see
“天黑之后 我看得最清楚”
Maybe the world has become too bright”
“也许世界已经变得太过明亮”
“Too loud, too selfish, and ready to fight”
“喧嚣自私 充满了戾气〞
Possible apocalyptic event,
可能发生的世界末日事件
which is creating a climate emergency,
造成气候紧急状况
with catastrophic consequences in the absence of darkness.
在没有黑暗的情况下 会带来灾难性后果
Huh. It’s not quite how I imagined it.
事情并不完全是我想象的那样
“And the one That is quiet never gets heard
“而那个安静的人永远不会被听到”
And the ones that are awkward Dismissed as mere nerds”
“那些笨手笨脚的人 被斥为书呆子”
Okay.
好吧
I gotta admit, this is starting to undermine my confidence a little.
我得承认 这开始有点打击我的信心了
“I once thought quiet The absence of sound
“我曾以为安静就是没有声音”
But learned it’s the space Where small sounds can be found
“但我发现 这里也有微弱声响”
I once thought Dark Was the absence of Light
“我曾以为黑暗就是没有光明”
But it is the place Where starlight is bright
“但这里却是星光璀璨的地方”
The Quiet, the Dark The Dreams once embraced me
“悄悄黑漆漆和美梦 曾经拥抱过我”
They let me feel safe In a world that erased me
“他们让我在那个被抹去的世界里 感到安全”
Now that it’s gone, I miss the night
“现在它消失了 我想念夜晚”
Now that the only thing left is light”
“现在只剩下光明”
You’re a poet.
你是一位诗人
Yeah, I am.
是的
It was beautiful. Thank you.
诗很美 谢谢你
We need to bring the night back to the world.
我们需要把夜晚带回来
But Dark is… He’s gone. We can’t make night without him.
可是黑漆漆…他消失了 没有他我们就没有夜晚
But he’s not.
但他并没有消失
Dark is still very much alive,
黑漆漆依然活在
in your memory.
你的记忆里
But the only one who can access your memories is…
但唯一能够到访你记忆的人是…
Dreams. We need your help, Dreams.
美梦 我们需要你的帮助 美梦
We need all of you.
我们需要你们所有人
The whole team.
整个团队
Remember, if you die in the dream, you die in real life.
记住 如果你在梦境中死去 你在现实世界里也会死
Insomnia! – What? I’m doing my job!
难眠! – 怎么? 我只是在工作!
On second thought, maybe it’s not such a good idea to put the fate of the world
转念一想 也许把世界的命运交到一个
in the hands of an 11-year-old kid
有严重表演焦虑症的十一岁孩子手中
with severe performance anxiety.
并不是一个好主意
Don’t worry.
不用担心
I’ll be right there with you.
我就在你身边
I’m on it.
交给我
Okay, Sleep. You’re up.
好了 困困 该你了
Do not worry. I’ve got this.
不用担心 我可以的
All right. Time to put you to…
很好 是时候让你…
sheep!
数羊了!
Great job, Sleep.
困困 做得好
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Sweet dreams, Orion.
做个好梦 猎户星
We’re gonna have to go deep. Into the darkest recesses of his mind.
我们必须深入进去 前往他内心最黑暗的角落
Talking to Sally.
和莎莉说话
“口头报告日”
Speaking in class.
在课堂上发言
Murder clowns.
谋杀小丑
Cell phone waves… Mosquito bites…
手♥机♥电波…蚊虫叮咬…
Falling off a skyscraper.
从摩天大楼上掉下来
Oh, yes. Here it is.
哦 很好 找到了
It’s the night you first met Dark.
这是你第一次见到黑漆漆的晚上
You’re in your bedroom…
你在卧室里…
you hear a low rumbling from the room’s darkest corner.
你听到房♥间最黑暗的角落里 传来低沉的声音
You see an ominous form taking shape…
你看到不祥之物慢慢组成形状…
as if being drawn out of
仿佛是从
the very darkness of the room.
房♥间的黑暗里抽离出来
Dark! – Orion!
黑漆漆! – 猎户星!
You came back for me. – Of course I did. You’re my friend.
你回来找我了 – 当然 你是我的朋友
I was afraid I lost you.
我害怕自己已经失去你了
Nope. I’m right here, bud.
别怕 我就在这里 朋友
Dark!
黑漆漆!
Oh, no!
哦不!
Dark!
黑漆漆!
Orion!
猎户星!
“小心凶残的小丑!”
“蜜蜂”
What is that?
那是什么?
Why does it keep showing up?
为什么它不断出现?
This is in your head, Orion! You’re the only one who can stop it!
这是你脑海的念头 猎户星! 你是唯一能阻止它的人!
You have to go in there and pull him out!
你必须进去把他拉出来!
I can’t just jump in there! What’s gonna happen?
我不能就这样跳进去!会发生什么?
I have no idea, but I think that’s the point!
我不知道 但我认为这就是问题所在!
Wh… What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
We always want to know the ending
我们总是想知道结局
because it makes things less scary in the middle parts.
因为它会让过程变得不那么可怕
But maybe being scared is just a part of life.
但也许害怕只是生活的一部分
I think you just need to feel the fear.
我认为你需要感受恐惧
And do it anyway.
勇敢行动
Good luck, Orion.
祝你好运 猎户星
Thank you, Hypatia.
谢谢你 海巴夏
Hang on, Dark. I’m coming!
坚持住 黑漆漆 我来了!
Orion! Over here!
猎户星!在这里!
Orion!
猎户星!
Dark!
黑漆漆!
Now let’s get you out of here.
现在我们快离开这里吧
It’s not gonna hold!
绳子快断了!
Oh, no. Just hang on.
哦不 再坚持一下
We need to wake him up now!
我们要赶快叫醒他!
If we don’t do something, they’re both going to…
如果我们不采取行动 他们都会…
Get torn into a million tiny pieces and die?
被撕成无数个小碎片然后死去?
Move over. I’ve got this.
走开 让我来
It’s going to suck us in!
它会把我们吸进去!
What happens now?
现在会发生什么事?
I don’t know. But being with you, somehow,
我不知道 不过和你在一起
it makes the horror of the unknown less horrible.
未知的恐惧也变得不那么可怕了
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
It’s been a pleasure knowing you, Orion. – The pleasure is all mine.
很高兴认识你 猎户星 – 这是我的荣幸
Orion!
猎户星!
Time to wake up! You’re late for school!
要起床了! 你上学要迟到了!
You read an article about how sleep stunts your growth!
你读过一篇关于睡眠如何阻碍你成长的文章!
Come on, wake up!
快点 醒过来吧!
Why isn’t it working? – I don’t know, man!
为什么都没有用? – 我不知道 老兄!
I’ve never put that many Z’s on anyone before!
我从未对一个人下这么重的剂量!
Wake up, wake up! Time to wake up!
醒醒 醒醒!该醒过来了!
Wake up!
醒醒!
Wake up already! – Come on, wake up!
快醒过来! – 拜托 醒醒!
Orion, if you don’t wake up you’re going to miss your field trip.
猎户星 如果再不醒过来 你就要错过实地考察了
You’re going to miss your field trip.
你就要错过实地考察了
Sally!
莎莉!
Dark. We made it.
黑漆漆 我们成功了
That’s some nice work, kid.
做得好 小子
All right! There it is. Glad to have you back, old buddy.
很好! 成功了 很高兴你回来了 老朋友
Bye, Orion. It’s been a dream spending the night with you.
再见 猎户星 和你共度的一夜真是一场美梦
It really has. – See you, Hypatia.
的确如此 – 再见了 海巴夏
I admire your work.
我很欣赏你的作品
And I admire yours.