You! Don’t even talk to me, you.
你! 你不要跟我说话
You’re the reason everyone hates us. It’s you and your infernal Dark.
是你让大家讨厌我们的 都是你和你那无尽的黑暗
But I’m your friend. – Some friend!
可我是你的朋友 – 什么朋友!
Keeping me from the true beauty of life.
让我看不见生活真正的美好
Come on, Unexplained Noises, we all know you’re not actually going to quit.
别这样 无解的噪音 我们都知道你不会辞职的
My name is Debby now. Call me Debby.
我现在叫黛比 叫我黛比
Debby!
黛比!
Well, that’s just great.
那真是太好了
But at least we’ve got the rest of you. Right?
但至少我们大家还在 对吧?
Come on, guys, let’s hit the road.
来吧 我们上路吧
I think what Debby means is that we could all use a little light in our lives.
我想黛比的意思应该是 我们的生命也需要一点点光来照亮
We all need to feel seen and…
我们都需要感到被看见 还有…
Well, since no one else will, I’m just going to come out and say it.
既然没有人愿意 那我就直说好了
We all need to feel seen and heard.
我们都需要被看到跟被听到
Yeah! That’s what I’ve been saying. – Yeah, we do!
是的!这就是我想说的 – 没错!
Exactly! – That’s it. I quit!
没错! – 够了 我不干了!
I’m quitting, too. I’m sick of living in your shadow.
我也不干了 我厌倦生活在你的阴影下
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Daydreams are a thing, right? I bet that’ll be a fun new challenge.
真的有白日梦 对吧? 我打赌这将是一个有趣的新挑战
Definitely better than nightmares.
绝对比噩梦好
Dreams, please…
美梦 别这样…
Well, that does it. If Dreams is quitting then so am I.
就这样吧 如果美梦不干了 那么我也不干了
I’m not sticking around in the nighttime for dreamless sleep.
我才不要留在夜里 为人带来无梦的睡眠
What’s the point?
有什么意义?
Well, if Sleep leaves, then, what…
如果困困离开了 那么…
it’s my job to keep everyone awake all the time?
我要让大家一直保持清醒吗?
No, no. That’s too much work.
不 不 这工作量太大了
I quit, too.
我也不干了
Okay, break time’s over, guys.
好了伙计们 休息时间结束了
Stop messing around. We need to keep moving.
别闹了 我们需要继续前进吧
Can’t wait to see the dawn of a new day.
我已经等不及看到新一天的到来了
Guys, don’t make me do this by myself, please.
伙计们 别丢下我一个 拜托了
We all need to work together.
我们需要团队合作
We’re…
我们…
we’re friends.
我们是朋友
Well, I really enjoyed spending all that time with you all.
我真的很享受 和你们一起度过的所有时光
Have a good morning.
祝你們早安
Good morning, everybody!
大家早上好!
Did someone say, “Light”?
有人说到”光明”吗?
Honestly, I don’t know what anyone sees in him.
老实说 我不知道大家看上他哪一点
That makes one of us.
只有你这样想
There’s nothing left of the night but me.
夜晚除了我就没有其他人了
This isn’t night anymore.
这不再是夜晚了
It looks like nothing now.
现在看起来跟听起来
It sounds like nothing.
都像是虚无
And tomorrow, even you’re gone.
等到明天 连你也走了
So I just fly around by myself forever?
所以我要永远独自飞来飞去?
This was a terrible idea. – I’m really sorry.
这是一个糟糕的主意 – 我真的很对不起
Maybe tomorrow, I can find them during the day,
也许明天 我可以在白天找到他们…
and I can try to convince them that… – No!
我可以试着说服他们… – 不!
I’m not going on.
我不打算继续了
I’m going to sit on this… whatever it is.
我要坐在这上面… 不管这东西是什么
Rock? I don’t know. I don’t think it’s alive.
石头吧? 我不知道 我不认为它有生命
I’m gonna sit right here on this thing and wait for daylight.
我要坐在这上面等待天亮
No, you can’t! – Why not?
不 你不能这样做! – 为什么不能?
Nobody likes me anyway.
反正没人喜欢我
That’s not true. – So where did everyone go?
这不是真的 – 那你说大家都去哪儿了?
Hey, Dark!
嘿 黑漆漆!
Let’s go! Move it or lose it.
快走开! 不想没命就赶快走
Uh, Dark?
黑漆漆?
Come on! Let’s go.
来吧! 快走
Dark, come on, you can’t be in the light.
黑漆漆 快点 你不能暴露在阳光下
You can’t be where you’re not. You’ll disappear.
那里不属于你 你会消失的
I’m willing to risk that possibility.
我愿意冒这个险
Okay.
好吧
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
别说我没有警告过你
Wait, don’t! – I’m really sorry, kid.
等等 别这样! – 我真的很抱歉 小子
But day waits for no one.
但白天不等人
Dark, you have to leave now!
黑漆漆 你必须赶快离开!
Oh, I didn’t get that right at all.
哦 我居然猜错了
What are the odds?
这是有多巧?
No! Dark!
不!黑漆漆!
Dark!
黑漆漆!
Bummer. I-I tried to warn him.
真可惜 我警告过他的
Well, I have to go make life on Earth possible and stuff, so…
我得去让地球上的生命继续生长 那么…
see you, kid.
再见了 小子
Good morning, everyone!
大家早上好!
I hope your days are as bright and beautiful as your faces.
我希望你们今天过得 就像你们的脸庞一样明亮美丽
Yeah, but then what?
好吧 但是然后呢?
I don’t know. – What do you mean?
我不知道 – 这是什么意思?
I don’t know what’s next. That’s all I got.
我不知道接下来会发生什么 故事说完了
You’re just leaving little you all by himself in the middle of…
你居然把小小的你一个人留在…
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Europe somewhere? I-I don’t know.
欧洲某个地方? 我不知道
That’s not a good ending.
这不是一个好结局
Yeah. I’ve said it was a complicated story.
是的 我说过这是一个复杂的故事
I guess I just ran out of ideas.
我已经绞尽脑汁了
It’s your story. It happened to you!
这是你的故事 它发生在你身上!
True. But I don’t know how it ends.
是的 但我不知道结局如何
These visible patterns amongst the stars
恒星中这些可见的图案
came to be known as constellations.
叫星座
Looking over various ancient depictions
看着夜空中各种
of the night sky,
古老的传说
we start to recognize… – We’re looking at a ceiling.
我们开始认识到… – 我们在看天花板
It’s a really good illusion, though. And highly educational.
不过是个很棒的幻觉 也很有教育意义
We should be able to look at the real sky at night.
我们应该能够在晚上看到真正的天空
They build a city that blocks out the stars,
他们建造的城市把星星都遮住了
then they put up fake stars to look at?
然后放上假星星供人观看?
That’s… That’s a really profound thought, sweetie.
你的想法很有深度 亲爱的
Thanks. I didn’t mean to put down your job.
谢谢 我不是有意贬低你的工作
I really think the planetarium is cool. Really cool.
我觉得天文馆很酷 真的很酷
It’s a cool place to work.
这是一个很酷的工作场所
Thanks. I like it, and I like what you said. Both things.
谢谢 我很喜欢 也喜欢你说的 两样都喜欢
Maybe I have an idea about where the story could go.
关于故事的走向 我有个想法
Oh, yeah? Well, let’s hear it.
哦 是吗? 说来听听
Really? Are you sure?
真的吗? 你确定?
I’m very sure. Go on.
很确定 说吧
Okay. So, I show up.
好的 于是 我出现了
You? – Do you not like it?
你? – 你不喜欢吗?
No, I love it. Keep going.
不 我很喜欢 继续说吧
I always wondered if we would be friends if we were the same age.
我一直在想 如果我们同龄 会成为朋友吗?
I can’t wait to find out. Please, continue.
我也很想知道 继续说吧
Okay. So, I show up.
好的 于是 我出现了
Hello.
你好
Uh, hello, person appearing on my turtle.
你好 出现在我的乌龟上的人
I’m Hypatia.
我是海巴夏
The ancient Greek astronomer?
古希腊天文学家?
Well, I’m not her. Named after her, though.
我不是她 不过是以她的名字命名的
I guess that makes more sense. I’m Orion.
这听起来更加合理 我是猎户星
The constellation.
是星座
Yes, which, to me, looks less like a hunter and more like a…
是的 就我而言 不太像是猎人 而更像是…
like a robot waiting for a hug.
一个等待被拥抱的机器人
Yeah. I’ve heard that.
是的 我听过这说法
Do you know where we are?
你知道我们在哪里吗?
Europe somewhere? I don’t know.
欧洲某个地方? 我不知道
Oh, man. I’m so far from home.
天啊 我离家太远了
I ruined a lot of things last night.
昨晚我毁了很多东西
I know. I’ve been following your story.
我知道 我一直在关注你的故事
Really? – Yeah.
真的吗? – 真的
Without night, people won’t be able to sleep.
没有夜晚 人们就无法入睡