我也很欣赏你的
And I admire yours, too.
我也很欣赏你的
Oh… Wow.
哦 哇
You’re the best, Dark.
你是最棒的 黑漆漆
Yeah, I second that.
没错 我同意
Thanks for everything, Dark. – Hear, hear.
谢谢你所做的一切 黑漆漆 – 同意
So, this is it. – But I’ll see you tomorrow night.
我们该再见了 – 但我们明天晚上还会见
Ah, sure. You’ll see dark. I mean, I won’t look exactly like this.
当然 你会看到黑暗 我不会看起来完全像这样
But you’ll see me in new ways.
但你会以新的方式看到我
Ways that are even better.
甚至更好的方式
Yeah. I can see that now,
是的 我现在看到了
and I can appreciate it.
并且学会了欣赏它
Thanks for that.
谢谢你
No. Thank you, Orion.
不 谢谢你 猎户星
For what? – Well, seeing me the way you do.
谢什么? – 谢谢你看待我的方式
So much of how you see yourself is through the eyes of others. You know?
你是通过别人的眼睛来看待自己的
So, you gonna go on that field trip tomorrow?
所以你明天要去实地考察吗?
Yep.
是的
You nervous? – Terrified.
你紧张吗? – 害怕死了
But I’m going anyway.
但我还是要去
Ah, good for you, kid. You’re gonna be all right.
啊 那很好小子 你会顺利的
Well, it was nice meeting you, Hypatia.
很高兴认识你 海巴夏
It was nice meeting you, too, Dark.
我也很高兴认识你 黑漆漆
You’ve got a good father there. – I know.
他可是个好父亲 – 我知道
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
I don’t understand. – I came to help you get home.
我不明白 – 我是来帮你回家的
From the future? – Um, I guess so, yeah.
从未来? – 我想是的
Am I okay, in the future? – Yeah, you’re doing good.
我在未来还好吗? – 是的 你做得很好
So, I don’t have to worry so much, is what you’re saying?
所以你是说我不用太担心?
I guess that’s what I’m saying.
我想这就是我要说的
They look so young.
他们看起来很年轻
Really? They look a million years old to me.
真的吗? 在我看来 他们已经很老了
What?
怎么了?
Orion. I thought we agreed, no check-ins tonight.
猎户星 我以为我们都说好了 今晚不去看你了
We did, Dad. It’s tomorrow night. You and Mom slept through the entire day.
是的 爸爸 现在是明晚了 你和妈妈睡了一整天
What? Oh, my God, it’s true. – Really? Holy cow, we overslept!
什么? 天啊 这是真的 – 真的吗? 天啊 我们睡过头了!
Yeah, I think you were tired.
是的 你们太累了
I-I wanted to let you sleep. To give you a break.
我想让你们睡一觉 好好休息一下
Who’s that?
她是谁?
Believe it or not, that’s my child…
不管你信不信 这是我…
hood friend.
儿时的朋友
Oh! Nice to meet you. – Hi.
哦! 很高兴认识你 – 你好
What’s your name? – Hypatia.
你叫什么名字? – 海巴夏
That’s pretty.
名字真美
So, I was wondering if you could maybe drive Hypatia home.
我想问你们能否开车送海巴夏回家
Um, where do you live, sweetheart? – Manhattan.
你住在哪里 亲爱的? – 曼哈顿
Manhattan? How’d you get here? Do your parents know you’re here?
曼哈顿? 你怎么来到这里的? 你父母知道你在这里吗?
Uh, sort of. – And they can’t pick you up?
算是知道吧 – 他们不能来接你吗?
Oh, yeah, right.
哦 对啊
Maybe we’ll give them a call.
也许我们应该给他们打个电♥话♥
What do we do? – I don’t know.
我们该怎么做? – 我不知道
We can’t just drop you off in New York 20 years before you were born.
我们不能在你出生二十年前 就把你送到纽约
Yes, I know.
我知道
How did you get back here in the first place?
你最初是怎么来到这里的?
I don’t know. I just did it. – Well, do it again.
我不知道 就那么发生了 – 那就再做一次
Okay.
好吧
What’s wrong? – I don’t know. It’s not working.
怎么了? – 我不知道 不起作用了
This is terrible. Maybe my parents can adopt you.
这很糟糕 也许我的父母可以收养你
What? No! What about Mom? – She seemed to like you in there.
什么? 不!那妈妈怎么办? – 她似乎很喜欢你
Not your mom. My mom. Your wife?
不是你妈妈 是我的妈妈 你老婆?
Oh, yeah.
哦 对啊
I have a wife?
我有老婆?
Yes, my mother! – I know!
是的 我的妈妈! – 我知道!
This is a disaster!
简直是灾难!
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m Tycho. I came to help.
我是第谷 我是来帮忙的
I have my time machine out on your lawn.
我的时光机就在你的草坪上
I can take you home.
我可以带你回家
You can? – But we have to go now.
你可以? – 但我们现在必须走了
Coming back to get you has released interdimensional time monsters,
回来找你导致次元时间怪兽被放了出来
and we have to stop them before they multiply and destroy history!
我们必须在它们繁殖并摧毁历史之前阻止它们!
See you in 20 years.
二十年后见
When I say “now,” make a beeline for the capsule.
当我说”开始” 你就径直奔向胶囊
Got it!
收到!
Now!
开始!
Oh, yeah!
哦耶!
Hold on to your butts!
抓紧!
What the…
什么…
Dad!
爸爸!
Hypatia!
海巴夏!
Hi, Tycho. Long time no see. You haven’t changed a bit.
你好 第谷 好久不见 你一点也没变
You have. You’re so old now.
你变了 你现在老多了
Well, I guess I have grown up a little bit.
我想我长大了一些
Well, gotta go.
好吧 我要走了
Thank you for getting me home.
谢谢你送我回家
No problem.
不客气
And then I piloted the time machine module all the way back here,
然后我驾驶时光机一路回到这里
killed the time monsters, and climbed back in bed.
杀死时光怪兽 爬回床上
Huh. That’s such a good ending. – Yeah?
真是个很棒的结局 – 是吗?
Definitely. Thank you for figuring it out. I was stuck.
当然 谢谢你想出了这个主意 我本来被卡住了
You sleepy? – Yeah.
你困了? – 是的
Goodnight, sweetie. – Goodnight, Mom.
晚安 亲爱的 – 晚安 妈妈
Open or closed?
打开还是关上?
Mm. Closed tonight.
今晚关上
Okay. Sleep tight.
好的 睡个好觉
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
He asleep?
他睡了?
Almost. – Did he come up with an ending?
快了 – 他想出结局了吗?
He did.
他想到了
Time machine.
时光机
Oh, that’s good. A time machine.
哦 很好 时光机
That’s a good idea.
这是个好主意
I thought so, too. You up for a while?
我也这么想 你还没睡吗?
I’m heading back to the city in the morning,
早上我要回市区了
so I thought I would just enjoy the night for a bit.
所以我想我再享受一下这个夜晚
Okay, Dad. I’m turning in.
好吧 爸爸 我要去睡了
Goodnight, Hypatia.
晚安, 海巴夏
Goodnight, Mom.
晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, Hypatia.
晚安 海巴夏
Mind if I sit with you?
不介意我和你坐一会吧?
I would love that.
我很乐意
《猎户星与黑漆漆》
“根据艾玛·雅莱特所著《猎户星与黑漆漆》一书改编”
“缅怀梅根·诺伊斯 以及诺埃尔·麦考恩”