Yes, I’m yours.
是的 我是你的
You startled me.
你吓了我一跳
You took a long time.
你出去了好久
What are you doing in the dark?
你坐在黑暗里做什么
Thinking.
想事情
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I was thinking that if I ever lost you, my life would be over.
我在想如果我失去了你 我的生命就将结束了
There would be nothing left for me.
我将一无所有
Except to die.
除了死亡
Don’t say such things.
不要说这种事
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I did.
你找到你想要的东西了吗 是的 找到了
I had to go all the way across town.
我走到镇子那一头了去
I’m going to go change.
我要去换衣服了
Wash your hands and go to bed. I’ll bring the coffee.
洗洗手 先上♥床♥吧 我会把咖啡拿进来
There you are.
咖啡来了
How do they die, you think?
他们会怎么死 你觉得
From the poison?
毒死的啊 是吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Does it take a long time?
会要很久时间吗
I suppose it depends on how much you give them.
可能要看你给他们多少量吧
That’s right.
是啊
Is it painful?
会不会很痛苦
I really don’t want to think about it.
我真的不愿去想这种事
No, of course not.
不 当然不
We don’t want our conscience to get the best of us, do we?
我们不想让我们的良知压倒我们 对吗
It’s something that has to be done.
这是必须处理的事情
And when something has to be done…
当事情是必须处理的时候
…you do it.
就要去处理
Is your coffee too hot?
你的咖啡太热了吗
I saw him.
我看见他了
Who?
谁
I followed you.
我跟踪了你
You saw who? Where?
你看见谁了 在哪
Julia.
茱丽亚
Shall we play the game… or just speak the truth?
我们该玩游戏呢 还是说真话
The truth is best.
好吧 说真话吧
All right, then.
那好吧
Is he here?
他在这儿吗
Yes.
是的
Where?
哪里
Outside, waiting. When I turn the lights off.
在外面等着 等我熄灯
When I am dead?
等我死了以后吗
Yes.
是的
I led him to you in Havana, didn’t I?
在哈瓦纳 是我带他找到你的 是吗
Yes.
是的
How’d he know I wouldn’t kill you?
他怎么知道我不会杀你呢
He put blank cartridges in your gun.
他在你的枪里面放了空包弹
Like a play.
就像是演戏
All of it.
所有的一切
Lies.
都是谎言
From the moment I met you.
从我认识你的那一刻起
Not all of it, no.
不是所有的一切 不是
Do you laugh at me behind my back, the two of you?
你们在我背后嘲笑我吗 你们两个
Do you laugh at me for how stupid I have been?
你们是不是嘲笑我是个愚蠢的笨蛋
How blind?
我真是个瞎子
No.
不
Laugh now when I tell you this.
嘲笑我现在要告诉你的话吧
I loved you, Julia.
我爱你 茱丽亚
Julia is not here. Julia is dead.
茱丽亚不在这里 茱丽亚死了
Laugh when I tell you that I still love you.
嘲笑我吧 我要告诉你我还爱着你
No.No, not me.
不 那不是我
You don’t love me.
你不爱我
Yes.
我爱
Yes, you.
是的 爱你
Not Julia Russell. Not…
不是茱丽亚.罗素
… Bonny Castle.
不是…邦妮.卡斯妥
You.
是你
I love you as I know you.
我爱你 因为我了解你
Because I know you.
因为我了解的你…
As you are.
就是你
Good and bad.Better and worse.
不管好坏 不管如何
I told you this already, but you didn’t believe me.
我早就告诉过你了 但是你不相信我
Tonight you will.
今晚你会的
To us.
为了我们
A short life and an exciting life.
为我们短暂而刺♥激♥的生命
Don’t do this.
别这么做
No other one.
没有别人
No other love but you.
除了你 没有爱过别人
From first to last.
从第一个 到最后一个
Start to finish.
从开始 到结束
Don’t change, Julia. Don’t ever change.
别改变 茱丽亚 别放弃
Hold on.
坚持住
Let’s go.
我们快走
You disappoint me, Bonny.
你真让我失望 邦妮
What do you think?
你在想什么
Do you think those are real bullets?
你以为那是真的子弹吗
Do you speak English? Yes!
你会说英语吗 会说英语吗 会
He needs a doctor.
他需要医生
What about him?
他怎么了
He’s dead. He needs a doctor.
他死了 他需要医生
All right. I’m calling the police.
好吧 我要叫警♥察♥
Stay, stay.
挺住 挺住
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Do you hear me?
我爱你 我爱你 你听见吗
Say it. Say it again. I love you. I love you.
说 再说一遍 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, Luis.
我爱你 路易斯!
You hold on! Hold on!
你挺住 挺住
Don’t go! Stay!
别走 挺住
Please hold on.
求你挺住
And this is where the story ends, at least for me.
故事就到此结束了 至少 对我来说是这样
Even though he is alive now…
就算他现在还活着
… how could I get to him?
我要怎么才能见到他呢
Do you believe in forgiveness?
你相信宽恕吗
Yes.
相信
And redemption for the human soul?
和人类灵魂的救赎
Yes.
相信
Even for someone like me?
就算像我这样的人
Yes.
是的
I believe so.
我也相信
I will see him in heaven, won’t I?
我会在天堂见到他 对吧
Yes.
会的
Will you hand me my shawl, please?
可以把我的披肩递给我吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
Now pray with me.
和我一起祈祷吧
Yes.
好的
I wore this on my wedding day.
我在婚礼时就穿着它
But my heart was not in it then.
但那时候我的心却不在那里
I’m sorry, ma’am. It is time.
对不起 夫人 时辰到了
If I may?
我可以吗
What the hell!
怎么回事
It’s the priest. But he left an hour ago.
是那个牧师 但是他在一个小时以前就离开了
I saw him.
我看见了他了
Guards!
守卫 守卫
I must say, it is a pleasure to be in such lovely company for a change.
我必须说 有您这么可爱的人的陪伴 是我的荣幸
The pleasure is all mine.
我也很荣幸
Thank you, gentlemen, for letting me attend.
谢谢各位先生让我参加
And you, sir, may I say, it’s a lucky man who has found such a wife.
而你 我要说 真幸运找到这么美丽的妻子
Yes, I am.
是的
Perhaps, later on…
也许 稍后…
…I will tell you the story of how we came to be here.
我会告诉你们我们是怎么来到这儿的