He was my salvation. No.
他是我的拯救者 不
I don’t want to know.
我不想知道
Not now.
不是现在
You are Julia Russell from Wilmington, Delaware.
你是茱丽亚.罗素 从达拉威尔的威灵顿来的
You were born…the day you stepped off that boat…
你出生于…走下船的那一天
… and became my wife.
然后成为我的妻子
But then…
但是当时…
…I am not Julia Russell at all, am I?
我根本就不是茱丽亚.罗素啊
I’m simply your wife.
我只是你的妻子而已
Who is it? I don’t know.
那是谁 我不知道
It’s Edwin, my dear.
是爱德文 我亲爱的
Am I too early?
我来得太早了吗
Don’t hurry.
别急
Nothing gives me more pleasure than to wait for you outside your door.
我最大的荣幸就是在门外等你
Unless, of course, you were to let me in.
除非 当然啦 你也可以让我进去
Colonel Worth. Good God!
渥斯上校 我的天啊
May I help you, sir? You are not dressed, sir.
我可以为您效劳吗 先生 你没有穿衣服 先生
No, I am not.
是啊 我没穿
I am engaged at the moment in a private function.
我目前正在办点私事
A function for which clothes are a hindrance, not a help.
一种不能穿衣服的私事
A private function?
私事
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
With Bonny? A private function?
和邦妮 办私事
Good God, man!
我的天啊
But I am being rude. Please come in.
我真的无礼极了 请进来
No, sir. Are you mad?
不用了 你疯了吗
Mad? No.
疯了 没有啊
I am only curious to know what your business is at my wife’s door.
我只是很好奇地想知道… 你到底为什么会出现在我妻子的门前
Your wife?
你的妻子
Did you say, “wife”?
你说的是 “妻子” 吗
Edwin, be careful.
爱德文 小心点
He has a fearful temper.
他的脾气很可怕
I beg your pardon, sir. I do.
抱歉 先生 很抱歉
I beg your pardon.
我请求您的原谅
I am an old fool.
我是一个老糊涂
I didn’t know.
我真的不知道
I’m sorry.
对不起
Good morning to you, sir.
早安了 先生
Good morning.
早安 早安
You see?
你看见了吗
You have no past.
你没有过去
It is gone. Finished.Disappeared.
他走了 结束了 消失了
You have only me now.
你现在只有我了
There you are. You weren’t in your room.
早上好 原来你在这 你没在你房♥中
I have some very interesting news.
我有一个有趣的消息要告诉你
So do I.
我也有
“A woman’s body found.”
“女性尸体发现”
“Foul play suspected. ” How’s my Spanish?
“怀疑谋杀” 我的西班牙文如何
Julia Russell?
茱丽亚.罗素
Stabbed in the neck with a small knife, then thrown overboard.
颈部被小刀刺穿 再被丢下船
Probably the work of a man, but could’ve easily been a woman.
也许是男人的所为 但是女性也可轻易做到
The blade of the knife was still in her throat.
刀刃目前还在她的喉咙里
And so your wife…
所以 你的妻子…
… is now officially a fugitive.
现在已正式成为逃犯
Not only are we pursuing her, but the police, too.
不只是我们要抓她 连警方也会
Cheer up. This is good news.
开心点 这是好消息啊
It won’t be long until she’s caught.
很快她就会被抓住的
She…
她…
… didn’t do this.
不是她干的
I believe you still love her.
我相信你还爱着她吧
Of course.
当然
How could you hate her so much if you did not still love her?
你这么恨她 怎么还可能爱她呢
Trust me, my friend. There’s no such thing as love.
相信我 朋友 爱这东西是不存在的
Only misguided feelings and emotions.
只有被误导的感觉和感情
It was my knife. He used my knife.
那是我的刀 他用了我的刀 是 是
It wasn’t me, I promise you. I believe you.
我保证 那不是我 我相信你
No one else will believe I’m innocent.
其它人都不会相信我是无辜的
Listen to me.
听我说
No one else matters. Not to me.
对我来说 其它人都不重要
What are you thinking?
你正在想什么
Of you.
想你
Welcome to Cardenas.
欢迎来到康迪纳斯
Right this way. This is the entrance. It’s very elegant…
这边请 这就是入口 非常精美
… in a very good part of town.
这是城里一个非常好的区域
Mostly Americans and tourists from the Continent.
通常只有美国人和大♥陆♥来的游客
I think you’ll find all the furnishings you need included.
我想 这里头有你们所需要的一切了
a bedroom…
卧房♥、
…a sitting room, a very good kitchen.
客厅、漂亮的厨房♥…
Here in Cardenas, you are close to Havana…
在康迪纳斯 你离哈瓦纳很近…
… but very far away.
但又非常遥远
We are known for the waters and for the healing powers of the sun.
我们最出名的是水 和拥有疗效的阳光
Vargas.
瓦格斯
What a happy accident.
真是个幸运的意外啊
Yes, indeed.
是的 的确
What brings you to Cardenas?
你到康迪纳斯来做什么
Not a rescure, I assure you.
确定的是 不是救援者
No, of course not.
当然不是
There were reports of a woman answering a certain description.
根据情报 有一个女人符合逃犯的特征
She was seen boarding an eastbound train.
有人看见她搭火车到东部来了
You haven’t seen or heard anything, have you?
你没有看见或者听见什么吧
I’ve lost my taste for women of that description.
我已经对那个女人不感兴趣了
Glad to hear of it.
很高兴你这么说
Listen…
听着…
… can I offer you a pi les?
我可以请你喝一杯吗
What’s that?
什么
A drink.
喝一杯
There’s a cafe down the street.
街那头有一家咖啡馆
The sun is warm.
太阳很温暖
Your face, for instance, is quite moist.
而你的脸却有点潮湿
The body was positively identified by her sister.
那尸体已被他姊姊确认了
Very sad, but very accurate.
非常伤感 但是准确无误
Two moles high on the inner thigh…
大腿内侧有两颗痣…
…and a gold crown on a back tooth.
…一颗内齿上有个金牙套
And on her left hand, a small, round scar.
而且在她的左手上 有个小的圆形疤痕
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Will you excuse me? I have to use the convenience.
可以失陪一下吗 我要上一下洗手间
By all means.
请便
Do as you must.
你要做什么都请便
Julia?
茱丽亚
Come upstairs. We….
快上楼来 我们…
Ah, Luis.
啊 路易斯
I am disappointed.
我非常的失望
And yet full of admiration.
但是 非常欣赏你
Where is she?
她在哪里
Who? No.
谁 不
She’s not here. You called her name.
她不在这里 你刚叫了她的名字
You have no business here.
等等 你没有权力到这来
Downs, please. Be smart and leave. Get out while you can.
拜托 聪明点 快走 趁还来得及 赶快离开
She’s mine, Luis.
她是我的了 路易斯
Give her up, before it’s too late.
放弃她吧 否则你就会后悔的
You are aiding a criminal!
你在窝藏罪犯
And you are close to becoming one yourself.
而你也将因此变成罪犯
Come to your senses.
醒醒吧 伙计
You saw it. She’s not here. Now, please.
你也看到了 她不在 你走吧
Don’t lie to me, Mr. Vargas.
别骗我了 瓦格斯先生
I can smell her on you.
我都可以在你身上闻道她了
Her perfume, stinking on your clothing.
她的香水 沾在你的衣服上
You just left her, didn’t you?
你刚离开她 是吧
That’s it. Get out.
够了 出去
Did she throw her arms around you? Embrace you, like this?
她是不是这样抱着你 就像这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!