I thought I saw an old friend of mine.
我好像见到我的老朋友了
Colonel….
那个上校…
Colonel Worth?
渥斯上校
Yes.Colonel Worth? Oh, yes. This way.
是的 那这边请
No, no, no.
不 不
I wouldn’t bother him now.
我不想干扰他
Is he staying at the hotel?
他就住在酒店里吗
No, he’s at home in Havana. He lives at avenida Medios.
不 他住在他哈瓦纳的家 就在阿维达
I believe his fiancee is at the hotel.
但是 他的未婚妻住在酒店这里
Fiancee?
未婚妻
Yes, Miss Castle.
是的 卡士妥小姐
Yes, yes.
对对对
I see. Thank you.
我知道了 谢谢你
My dear, I don’t have that kind of money.
亲爱的 我没有那么多钱啊
But, my dear, you do.
亲爱的 你有的
Your annual expenditures are $200,000, more or less.
你每年的收入至少有 20 万美元
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because, under favorable conditions, you could realize…
因为一切顺利的话 你会有…
…at least 1.5 million pounds of sugar in good seasons.
至少 150 万磅的糖产量
Five cents a pound–
每磅 5 分钱的话…
No, don’t. Don’t make me talk about business now.
不 我现在不想谈生意上的事情
I’ve been waiting for this all night.
我已经等这个等了一整晚了
Now, don’t watch.
现在 别看
Be kind, my dove.
温柔点 我的小鸽子
Be kind to an old man.
对一个老头温柔点吧
I am kind.
我已经很温柔了
Kind as I have ever been.
从来没这么温柔过
Will you undo my dress, please?
可以请你替我宽衣吗
Oh, yes.Let me have that pleasure.
当然可以 我非常乐意
That’s enough. Thank you.
够了 谢谢
Thank you…
谢谢你
…for a wonderful evening. Good night.
谢谢你给了我美好的一晚 晚安
No. Yes.
不要 要的
I’ll behave. I’ll only sit and watch you.
我会很乖的 我只要坐着看你就行了
You see…
你看……
…I sit…
…我坐下…
…and I watch.
…我看着…
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You are very tiresome and I am very tired.
你真无聊 我也很累了
Good night. No.
晚安 不要
No. Good night. Yes.
不要 晚安 要的
No.
不要
Mayn’t I stay? Please, let me stay.
我可以留下吗 求你了 让我留下吧
Darling dove, I’m weeping.
亲爱的小鸽子 我要哭了
My heart is pudding.
我的心碎了
I’ll go.
我走了
But my pudding is all broken.
可是 我的心真的碎了
Good night…
晚安
… my little dove.
我的小鸽子
Good night.
晚安…
“Parting is such sweet sorrow.”
” 分别是如此甜蜜的悲伤”
It’s only me, Julia.
是我啊 茱丽亚
You haven’t forgotten me, have you?
你没有忘了我吧
Who’s Billy?
谁是比利
Just a fellow.
只是一个家伙而已
There must be quite a few fellows in your life.
你的生命中一定有很多的 “家伙” 吧
Billy…
比利…
…me…
我…
…the Colonel.
…那上校
Did you marry all of them?
你也嫁给他们了吗
No, just you. Liar.
没有 只有你 骗子
Liar.
骗子
Liar.
骗子
Well, what is it, then?
那么 你想要怎样
What is it?
想要怎样
What are your plans for me?
你对我有什么计划
My plans?
我的计划
I just came here to kill you.
我是来杀你的
My God.
我的天啊
All right, do it.
好吧 下手吧
There. There’s my heart. Don’t hesitate.
这里 我的心在这里 不要犹豫
Your money’s gone. Do it.
你的钱已经没了 下手吧
Gone.
没了
Like the woman you murdered?
就像你谋杀了那女人
What? No.
什么 没有啊
You were with her on that boat! You were seen together!
你和她同在船上 有人看见你们在一起了
I wasn’t alone. She told you all about me, didn’t she?
我不是一个人 她告诉了你我所有的事吧 是不是
No!
没有
I told him!
是我告诉他的
The next day, he told me she’d had an accident and to take her place. So I did.
第二天早上他来找我 告诉我说她出了意外 并要我取代她的位子 所以我就做了
Another man?
另外的一个男人
Accomplice?
同伙
Friend? Lover?
朋友 情人
An accomplice–
同伙…
You saw us together, backstage, at the play.
你看见了我们在一起的 在后台 在剧院
My friend, my accomplice and…
他是我的朋友 我的同伙
…yes, yes, my lover.
…是的 是的 我的情人
He was an actor, like myself. Actors playing parts.
他也是一个演员 就像我自己一样 戏剧演员
I told him that night I didn’t want to go through with it. I couldn’t–
那晚 我告诉他我不想再演下去了 我不能…
Why not?
为什么不
Because!
因为
Because I was…
因为我…
Damn it. I was falling in love with my own husband.
妈的 因为我爱上了我自己的丈夫
Again. Liar.
又在撒谎 骗子
I could have bought him off! I could have kept him away!
我本来可以用钱打发他的 我本来可以让他滚开的
But you made me write her sister and then it was all over!
然而你逼我写信给她姊姊 令一切都完了
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Thief!
小偷
It’s how I live. It’s all I know.
我只会这些 我只知道这些
I took the money and I gave it to him.
我拿到的钱都给了他了
Then I ran.
然后我就跑了
What does it matter?
没有关系了
What does it matter?
没有关系了
It’s over.
一切都结束了
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Liar! Thief!
骗子 小偷
Yes!
是的
Don’t you see…
你没看到吗
…that I cannot breathe without you?
没有了你我无法呼吸
I cannot live without you!
没有了你我无法活下去
Don’t you see that? Don’t you see how much I love you?
你不明白吗 你不明白我有多么爱你吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
Where am I?
我在哪里
Who are you?
你是谁
Really.
真的吗
My name is Bonny.
我的名字是邦妮
Bonny Castle.
邦妮.卡斯妥
Bonny Castle.
邦妮.卡斯妥
Is that your Christian name?
那是你的教名吗
It would be… if I were Christian.
如果我是基♥督♥徒的话 就会是
But I’m not.
但是我不是
I was never baptized.
我从没受洗
I was a foundling.
我是一个弃儿
So was Billy.
比利也是
We were raised in an orphanage outside of St. Louis.
我们都是在圣路易斯的孤儿院长大
He gave me my name.
是他替我取的名字
He saw it on a picture postcard from Scotland.
是他从一张苏格兰的明信片上看到的
It had a drawing on it, of a “bonny castle”, it said.
上头有图片 还有 “邦妮.卡斯妥” 的字样
When we were 14, we ran away together.
我们 14 岁的时候 就一起逃跑了
Like brother, sister, father, daughter, husband, wife.
就像是兄妹 父女或是夫妻