Where is she? I was going to send for you.
她在哪 先生 我正想派人去找您
Where is she?
她在哪
Go away. Get out!
走开 走开 出去 出去
Where did she go?
她到哪去了
I don’t know. She sent me to the post office. When I come back–
我不知道 她叫我到邮局去 而等我回来时….
She’s not coming back, is she, Sara?
她不会回来了吧 莎拉
She never was here.
她从来就不曾在这里
You’ve been married to a dream.
她嫁给了一个梦
A dream that stole your soul.
一个偷去你灵魂的梦
Luis! What is it?
路易斯 发生了什么事
Your wife appeared at five minutes to three for a last-minute withdrawal.
你的妻子在 2:55 来的 在关门前领♥取♥了现金
As you instructed, I gave her full access to your accounts.
正如你所指示的那样 我给了她进入你所有账户的权利
Your balance at closing was…
目前 你的其中一个账户中
…51 American dollars and 40 cents in one account…
剩下51元美元四角…
… ten dollars in the other.
另一个是10美元
As I explained to your wife, to close both out completely…
我还告诉您夫人 如果要完全关掉这两个账户
…your signature would have been necessary.
是需要您本人的签名的
I’m sorry.
对不起
Don Luis?
路易斯先生
God must have been angry with you that day…
那天上帝一定是在生您的气
…he let you look in that woman’s face.
才会让您见到那个女人
I want her back. Sara…
我要她回来…莎拉
… l want her back.
我要她回来
No, cari . What for?
不 不 不 为什么
What for you want her back again?
为什么还要她回来
No, this is not a love story.
不 这不是一个爱的故事
Butitis a story aboutlove.
而是一个关于爱的故事
about those who give in to it, and the price they pay.
关于那些对爱投降的人 和他们为此所付的代价
and those who run away from it because they are afraid…
还有那些逃离爱的人 因为他们害怕爱
…or because they do not believe they are worthy of it.
或者他们不相信他们值得被爱
She ran away.
她逃走了
He gave in.
他投降了
Mr. Vargas?
瓦格斯先生
Walter Downs.
瓦特.达恩
What a happy coincidence.
真是个幸运的巧合啊
Oh, yeah.
啊 是啊
I remember you.
我记得你了
And the authorities here could do nothing?
那这里的警方呢 他们什么都做不了吗
After all…
追根到底
… there was no crime.
这并不是什么犯罪事件
She was my wife. She just took what I had given her.
她是我的妻子 她只是拿走了我给她的东西
Your money.
你的钱
And your love.
还有你的爱
And you did not suspect?
而你从没有怀疑过
It seems that I know a lot less about women than I thought I did.
看来…我似乎比我想像中还不了解女人
And I know too much.
而我却知道得太多了
Consequently, I’ve not much use for them…
到头来 我对她们毫无用处
… apart from the necessities.
除了提供生活必需之外
For real intercourse, I prefer the company of men.
至于真正的亲密交往 我宁可让男人陪伴
Listen to me.
听我说
Could you find her?
你能找得到她吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
But I am, at the moment…
但是我目前…
…engaged to find the real Julia, the one you were meant to marry.
正在寻找真正的茱丽亚 那个你本来真正该娶的人
Have you found her?
你找到她了吗
Have you found her?
你找到她了吗
Not yet.
还没有
If you do… if you do…
当你找到时…当你找到时…
…she might lead you to the Julia I married.
她可能可以带你找到和我结婚的那个茱丽亚
Perhaps.
也许吧
And vice versa.
反过来也一样
As much as you want I will pay, if you can find her for me.
如果你找到她 你要多少钱我都会付给你
That’s all I want.
我要的只是这个而已
Then I assume you have made up your losses.
我猜你已经弥补了你的损失了
As much as you want, I will pay, I said it.I will pay.
只要你开口的 我都会付 我已经说了 我会付的
Yes, I believe you would.
是的 我相信你会
And if I did find your Julia?
如果我找到你的茱丽亚…
If I brought her to you…
如果我带她来见你
… or you to her…
或是带你去见她
…what good would it possibly do you?
对你还能有什么好处
Money’s gone.
钱没有了
The love…
爱…
…ruined.
也毁了
What could you possibly want with her?
你还要她来做什么
What could you possibly want?
你还能向她要什么呢
I want to kill her.
我要杀了她
Yes, I do recall this lady.
是的 我记得这位女士
Slim and dark and very. …
苗条 黑发 而且非常…
I remember, coming along the deck
我还记得她从甲板上走过来
and the breeze catching her skirt.
微风吹起她的裙子
She was coming towards me.
她向我走来
She quickly held it down with her hand and as she passed, she smiled.
她飞快地用手按住裙子 走过来 她笑了
I believe she was traveling with a troupe of American actors…
我相信她是和一群美国演员一起的
… touring the island.
在岛上巡回
Oh, yes, I remember.
哦 我记得
She rolled up some lettuce in her napkin.
她用手帕卷起一些生菜
I thought it was strange. She explained it was for her bird.
我觉得她很奇怪 她说那是给她的鸟吃的
She was traveling with a bird.
她和鸟一起上船的
Oh, yes. I remember her.
是的 我记得她
A lady with a birdcage…
拿着鸟笼的女人
…but this doesn’t look like her.
但是 这不像是她
She was young and very pretty.
她很年轻 而且非常美丽
Yes, that’s her.
是的 那就是她
and the real Julia never appears, because…
真正的茱丽亚没有出现过 因为…
…she is dead.
她已经死了
You mean murder. Yes.
你的意思是谋杀 是的
She could have had an accomplice.
她也许还有同伙
These women often have an accomplice.
这种女人一般都有同伙
Someone she might use and then discard.
一个可以随用即丢的人
Someone who might even now be in pursuit of her just as you and I are.
一个可能现在正在追她的人 就像你我一样
This is where it happened.
就发生在这里 就是这里
Here in Havana.
哈瓦纳
This way, gentlemen. Welcome to Havana.
请这边走 先生们 欢迎来到哈瓦纳
Mr. Downs will be in room 37…
达恩先生会住在 37 号♥房♥
…and Mr. Vargas will be just down the hall in room 42.
而瓦格斯先生就在走廊那边 42 号♥房♥
I’ll hook myself up with the local authorities…
我会与当地警方联络
…and see if any dead bodies have turned up recently.
看看最近有没有发现什么尸体
You’re welcome to join me.
欢迎你跟我一起去
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Havana is a very accommodating city, especially during Carnival.
哈瓦纳是一座非常友善的城市 尤其在嘉年华会期间
I suggest the Opera Restaurant. It’s just across the street.
我推荐歌♥剧餐厅 它就在街对面
It’s very popular with American tourists.
那是美国游客常去的地方
Why don’t you do something pleasant tonight?
你今晚为何不去做点愉快的事呢
Treat yourself to a good dinner, a good cigar and a good whore?
享受美味的晚餐、上好的雪茄 和漂亮的女人
I prefer to be alone.
我喜欢一个人
So I’ll leave you on your own, then.
那我就留你一个人了 晚安
Here you are.
这里请
Privacy, and a view of the room. If you see anything…
这里又隐秘 又可以看到房♥间的全景
…or anyone who interests you, let me know and I’ll see what I can arrange.
如果您看到任何您感兴趣的事…或是人 请告诉我 我可以为您安排
If I could have my coffee every morning before I dressed, I would be very happy.
如果我能在每天早上穿衣服之前就喝上咖啡 我会非常的高兴
It would change the day.
会改变我一整天的心情
I would be very happy.
我会非常的高兴
It would change the day.
会改变我一整天的心情
Then that is what you shall have.
那么 你会得到的
When we are married, you shall have everything you wish.
当我们结婚后 你会得到你所要的一切
Married? Your wife might have something to say about that.
结婚 你的妻子可能会不同意吧
This way, Colonel, s’il vous pla.
这边请 上校
S’il vous pla indeed, you silly mountebank.
你这个蹩脚的江湖骗子 你的法语简直比我的屁♥股♥还臭
You’re about as French as my asshole! Edwin, curb your tongue.
爱德文 小心你的言词 好吧 亲爱的
May I help you, sir?
先生 我可以为您效劳吗