苏珊
Susan!
苏珊 丹尼尔
Susan! Daniel!
喔 感谢老天
Thank God.
没关系了 我抓住你了
lt’s okay. lt’s okay. l got you. l got you.
天啊 发生什么事
Oh, my God. What happened?
我不知道 你还好吗
l don’t know. l don’t know. Are you all right?
我还好 你呢 发生什么事 你去哪了
l’m fine. You okay? What happened? Where did you go?
我一定是睡着了 被飘开了
l must have fallen asleep and we drifted apart.
天啊 对不起
Jesus. l’m sorry.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
我真的很抱歉 没关系
l’m so sorry. lt’s okay. lt’s okay.
很高兴你在这里 我好怕
l’m just so glad you’re here. Oh, my God.
没关系
lt’s okay.
我们睡了多久 天啊 我真受够了
How long were we sleeping? God, l’m so out of it.
天啊 我们就这样在水里 呆在这
Jesus, we’ve been in the water… Stay over here.
我们在水里泡了7个钟头了
We’ve been in the water for seven hours.
丹尼尔 我觉得我的腿上有东西 什么
God. Daniel, l feel something on my leg. What?
我不知道 好痛 那是你被咬的地方吗
l don’t know. lt hurts. ls it your sting?
另外一条腿
lt’s the wrong leg.
天啊 真的好痛 我们试着保持
Oh, my God. lt really hurts. Let me just try to get…
你能瞧瞧吗
…so you can take a look.
我没看到什么 我也看不到 它在背面吗
l don’t see anything. l can’t… ls it on the back?
好吧 让我看看 我只是 我没法分辨
All right. Let me take a look. l just… l can’t tell.
到处都在痛
lt hurts all over the whole thing.
别管可能还好 别碰 别碰
Just leave it alone, okay? Don’t tap. l don’t want you to keep touching it.
我没碰
l’m not touching it. l’m not touching it.
有东西在碰 不是我 亲爱的
Well, something is touching it. lt’s not me, honey.
我不在这 我手都在这里 有东西
l’m not. Here, my hands are here. Something is tapping.
有东西在碰我 我去看看
Something is tapping on it. l will take a look.
我去看看 老天
l’ll take a look. Jesus!
天啊 好难过
God. l feel sick.
对不起 亲爱的 我吐了
l’m sorry, honey. l threw up.
镇静
That’s okay.
鱼也得吃东西
Fish got to eat, too.
猜猜
Speaking of which,
是什么在碰你的脚 只是一只小清道夫鱼
that thing pecking at your leg, it’s just a little cleaner fish.
我的脚怎样
So, what about my leg?
小割伤
Just a little cut.
什么割到的 我不知道
But, l mean, how did l get cut? l don’t know.
也许你睡着时擦到我的刀或其他东西
Maybe you rubbed up against my knife while we were sleeping or something.
别安慰我 是鲨鱼 对吧
Come on. lt wasn’t a shark, was it?
天啊 不 亲爱的 要命 你确定吗
God, no, honey. Oh, my God. Are you sure?
如果是鲨鱼的话 你的脚就没了
No. lf it was a shark, your leg would be gone.

Great.
那顶多是只小梭鱼 可能想试试你的味道香不香
At most, it was a teeny, little barracuda just checking to see if you tasted good.
我去 伤口深不深
God. ls it deep?
伤口还好
No, it’s not deep.
让我们离开这些呕吐物 行
Let’s swim out of this puke. Okay.
来吧
Come on.
你觉得够远了吗 是
ls that far enough, you think? Yeah.
对不起 亲爱的 我也是
Baby, l’m sorry. l’m sorry.
看见谁吐可不好受
l know how much you hate to throw up.
稍微漱个口吧
You want to rinse your mouth out a little bit?
好 别吞下去
Yeah. Just don’t swallow any, okay?
把它吐掉
Just spit it back out.
慢慢来 真受不了
Oh, man. Oh, my God.
还感觉得到它在碰
l can still feel that tapping.
啥 鱼吗 对
What, the fish? Yeah.
试着别去想它 放轻松 嗯
Try not to focus on it. Just relax. Okay.
过来 噢
There you go. Okay.
怎么了 亲爱的 你没事吧
What is it, honey? Are you okay?
怎么了 亲爱的 我腿抽筋
What is it, honey? lt’s a leg cramp. lt’s a leg cramp.
我能帮你吗 我能做什么
Can l help you? ls there anything l can do?
我找到了
l got it.
我们快垮了 对吧
We are really falling apart, aren’t we?
天啊 亲爱的 天啊
Oh, my God. Honey. Oh, God.
他们走了 他们走了
They’re gone. They’re gone.
老天 丹尼尔 哪种啊 大的那种
Jesus, Daniel. What kind are they? The big ones.
我认真的 是那种吃人的吗 我不知道
No, l’m serious. Are they the bad kind? l have no idea.
喔 天
Oh, my God.
不 不 别动
No, no, no. Be still.
不要弄出水花 天啊 这不正常
Don’t splash around. My God. This can’t be normal.
亲爱的
Honey, honey. Honey.
它们走了吗
Are they gone?
我不知道出了什么问题 能看到他们吗
God, l don’t know what’s worse, seeing them or not seeing them.

Seeing them.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable!
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信
This is truly un-fucking-believable!
最棒的是我们花钱来做这事
And the best part is that we paid to do this!
我宁愿付钱离开这里
We paid to be out here!
我们付钱给这些白♥痴♥来丢我们在
We paid those incompetent fuckers to drop us out
这该死的大海中
in the middle of the fucking ocean!
我们不是想看海 看到了吗
We wanted an ocean view. Boy, did we get it?
只认钱的混♥蛋♥
Those fuckers.
你感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
我不觉得好点了
l wouldn’t exactly call it better.
你不喊了吗
You finished yelling?

l could be.
喔 天啊 你不是唯一困在这里的人 你知道吗
Well, good. You’re not the only one stuck out here, you know.
什么 你在生我的气吗 没有
What? Are you mad at me? No.
为什么 因为我大叫吗 没有
Why? Because l was yelling? No.
好 你在生气
Fine. You be mad.
这真是一个很棒的假期 对吧
lt’s a great vacation, honey, isn’t it?
所以我们要开始冷战了吗
So now we’ve entered no-talking phase, huh?
你起码可以回答我最后一个问题
Could you maybe answer one last question?
这些在几小时后就变成我的错了吗
Has this somehow, over the hours, become my fault?
别想了
Let’s just drop it.

Of course.
你就相信你想相信的吧
You believe what you want to believe.
但我们是在正确的位置吧
But l know for certain that we were in the right spot.
这不只是位置正不正确的问题吧
lt’s not just a matter of being in the right spot.
这是守时的问题
lt’s being there on time.
我们准时到啊 我们早到了 他说10点半
We were on time! We were early! He said 10:30!
我们总是要这么赶吗
Do we always have to cut it so close?
看在老天份上 为什么我们不待在团里
For God’s sake, can’t… Would it kill us once just to stay with the group?
我们总和其他人不一样
Do we always have to do everything differently than everybody else?
我们不该花这么多时间在那该死的鳗鱼
God, we shouldn’t have spent so much time with that goddamn eel.
喔 真是个不错的想法 所谓”我们”
That was a nice touch, adding “we.”
特别是你想摆脱那该死的鳗鱼后
Especially, since you wanted to have nothing to do with that fucking eel.
你真的
Do you honestly…
你是认真的吗 亲爱的 你真的觉得我们会落队
Seriously, honey, do you honestly think that we got left behind
是因为我们迟到
because we were late?
我是认真的
l’m serious.
你不觉得这听起来很白♥痴♥吗
Do you have any idea how idiotic that sounds?
喔 所以我是个白♥痴♥啰 我们陷在这里 不是吗
So now l’m an idiot? We are where we are, aren’t we?
没错 好 都是因为我
Yes, fine. Yes, because of me.
你不要游泳啊
You refused to swim.
老天 在我们附近都是船啊 是你不要的
My God. There were boats all around us, and you refused.
现在呢 看 看看我们附近
And now, look. Look around us.
我们困在海中间 叫天天不应 叫地地不灵
We are stuck in the middle of the ocean with nobody.
即使我们已经游了至少五个小时了
Even if we had been swimming for the last five hours,
现在我们不会再接近任何一艘船了
we would not be any closer to a boat than we are now.
我们不在原先预定地方的唯一原因
The only reason we are even out here in the first place
就因为你该死的工作
is because of your fucking job!
你说什么 如果不是为了你的工作
What? lf it were not for your job,
我们不用改变原先计划
we would not have thrown our plans out of the window,
赶到最后一分钟 而且参加这该死的旅行
rushed around at the last minute and settled on this fucking trip!
我们可以待在家里 过着原本忙碌的生活
We would be at home in the middle of our hectic lives,
而现在对我来说 那就像在天堂一样
which right now sounds like heaven to me.
且你知道其余时间
And in a month’s time,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!