怎么会有一对人类在到处飘来飘去
A couple of bodies floating out in the middle of nowhere,
我确定它不是天天看的到的
l’m sure that’s not something he sees every day.
喔 丹尼尔 他们到底在哪里啊
Daniel, where the hell are they?
喔 你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
让我舒服点
lt makes me feel better.
如果它回来了 我们该怎么办 我不知道
But what do we do if it comes back? l don’t know.
我们要泼水 还是保持安静 你看过《人与自然》吧
Do we splash? Do we stay still? You’re the one that watches Shark Week.
首先我们是该在一个笼子里 我们应该在陆地上
First off, we should be in a cage. No, we should be on land.
鲨鱼
Sharks are…
鲨鱼会被受伤的鱼所吸引 然后
Sharks are attracted to wounded fish. Okay.
所以我想你不会想要拨水吧
So l guess we should just not splash around too much.
所以 不要动吗
Just sort of… Stay still?
试着不要动
Try to stay still.
老天爷啊
Oh, God.
镇定
Okay…
知道它有可能在下面我不敢站起来
l can’t stand not knowing what’s under me.
我去看看 好不好 好
l’m just gonna look, okay? Okay.
好
Okay.
《格雷斯·奎吉莉》里的凯瑟琳·赫本和尼克·诺尔特
Katharine Hepburn and Nick Nolte in Grace QuigIey,
《无情沙漠》中的尼克·诺尔特和约翰·马尔科维奇
and Nick Nolte and John Malkovich in MuIhoIIand FaIIs.
有快拍吗
How’s that for quick?
老是快
That was quick.
好了 轮到你了
All right. lt’s your turn.
你知道吗
You know…
我不是很想玩
l really just don’t feel like playing.
噢
Okay.
饿了吗
Feel hungry?
当然
Of course.
我在挨饿
l’m starving.
该死 怎么了
Shit! What?
有东西咬了我
Something just bit me…
啥 哪里 或者什么扎了我一下
What? Where? …or stung me or something.
我不知道 在我的脚踝下面
l don’t know. lt’s right down by my ankle.
天啊 痛死了
God, it kills.
该死 好像在烧
God damn it! lt burns!
我没看到东西
l don’t see anything.
它咬了你吗 咬了
Did it get you? Yes!
那是什么啊 我不知道
What is it? l don’t know,
不过真的痛死了
but the fucker really stung me. lt hurts.
我好慌
What do you think l was trying to tell you?
我们离开这个鬼地方 嗯
Let’s get the hell out of here. Okay.
好了 等等
Okay. Wait.
我想我们离开他们了 够远了吗
l think we’re away from them. ls that far enough?
有什么吗 没有
Anything? You got anything? No.
那些浑蛋螫的真痛 我知道
Damn, those fuckers stung. l know.
它弄到你哪里 我的手跟脚
Where’d they get you? On my hand and on my leg.
穿透你的潜水衣吗 我不知道 我猜是吧
Through your wet suit? l don’t know. l guess so.
哎
God.
所以你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No. l’m not okay.
我们好吗 你好吗 找到我们的船才会好啦
Are you okay? l mean, how can we possibly be okay?
亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
l know, l know, l know. l’m sorry.
真的很糟糕 我们会熬过去的 对不对
This really sucks, but we’re going to get through this, okay?
是
Okay.
我知道 我知道
l know, l know.
天啊 好吧
God, okay.
好了
Okay.
我这辈子经历过现在糟糕的事情
l’ve just never heard of anything so fucked up in my entire life.
有谁听过两个人被留在汪♥洋♥大海的中间过吗
Who’s ever heard of two people getting left in the middle of the ocean before?
我听过
l have actually.
你听过 对
You have? Yeah.
哪里
Where?
潜水杂♥志♥
Dive magazines.
比你想像的还常见
lt’s a lot more common than you think.
内容等我们获救再告诉我吧
Well, thanks for telling me when we got certified.
那里 苍天保佑
Over there. Oh, my God.
丹尼尔 救命 拜托他们看到我们
Daniel. God. Please, please, please, let this be them.
管谁呢 只要是活人 能把我们捞起来就成
God, l don’t even care if it is them. Just let them see us and pick us up.
摆脱 上帝
Come on. God.
我不认为他能看到我们
l don’t think they can see us.
想骂人
Damn it.
希望能有多点阳光
Wish we had more sun.
他们看不到我们 我知道
They can’t see us. l know.
妈的
Shit.
他们要走了
They’re leaving.
是啊
Yeah.
靠近点
Stay close to me.
要是他们连我们不见了该怎么办
What if they don’t know we’re missing?
那不可能
There’s no way.
我有看到他们在船上有数人头
They took a head count on the boat. l saw it.
我们的人在船上 我们有他的罐子
Our stuff is onboard. We have their tanks.
我们知道我们飘走了
And we know we’ve drifted.
有可能会耽误点时间 但他们会找到我们的
lt may take them a while, but they will find us.
情况不妙 我有些撑不住了
l hate to tell you, but l think my Dramamine is wearing off.
你开始恶心吗 对
You’re getting nauseous? Yeah.
亲爱的 我杀了那些浑蛋 我知道
Honey, l could kill those fuckers. l know.
我想是因为上上下下吧
lt’s just all this going up and down of the waves, l think.
你可能开始脱水了吧
You’re probably getting dehydrated.
是吗 我们不能喝这些水吧
Yeah? But we can’t drink the water, right?
不行 我应该早点告诉你的
No. l should’ve told you that before.
你没有 有吗
You didn’t, did you?
有一点 亲爱的 不要
A little. Honey, stop.
会让你腹泻 让你脱水的更严重
lt will give you diarrhea and make you even more dehydrated.
真棒 鲨鱼周
Great. Shark Week?
海难档案 CCTV记录频道里的
Disasters at Sea, History Channel.
我想我该停止抱怨你
l guess this means l’m gonna have to stop complaining
看那么多电视了
about you watching so much television, huh?
不过我不知道会遇到这种事
Glad to know l’m gonna get something out of this.
我真的真的觉得很不舒服
l’m really, really not feeling well.
你可是戴安娜·普林斯
Oh, man.
你想如果我把重量减轻 我应该就不会一直被往下拉了吧
You think maybe if l took my weights out, then it wouldn’t pull on me so much?
留住带子 把铅块去掉就行了
Just keep the belt, drop the weights.
希望她们不会向我们收这个钱
Let’s see them try to charge us for those.
嘿 我们应该把手套带上
Hey, we should put our gloves on.
你被咬的地方怎样
How are your stings?
还好
They’re there.
那是我认为海水唯一帮的上忙的地方
lt’s actually the one thing l think the salt water is actually helping.
手套没有用
This glove isn’t helping, though.
上帝啊 你的胃不好吗
God. Your stomach’s bad?
我觉得不舒服
l really don’t feel very good.
你要不要躺下来休息一下
All right, why don’t you lay back for a little bit?
好吗 好啊 躺下来休息一下
Yeah? Yeah. Just lay back.
抱歉 没关系 我扶住你
l’m sorry. lt’s okay. l got you.
放轻松 好
Just relax. Okay.
来吧 好吧
There you go. Okay.
只要几分钟 放轻松 眼睛闭起来
Just for a few minutes. Just relax. Close your eyes.
丹尼尔
Daniel,
我要小便
l have to pee.
噢
Okay.
会温个一分钟吧
At least we’ll be warm for a minute.
谢啦
Thanks.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel! Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
天啊 丹尼尔
God. Daniel.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel! Daniel!
上帝
God.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
苏珊
Susan!
丹尼尔 我在这里
Daniel! Over here!