You.
-不 我没干过 -好好看着 艾里亚特
-No, I didn’t do it. -Take a good look, Elliot.
看到什么了 艾里亚特 有东西不见了 艾里亚特
What do you see, Elliot? Something’s missing, Elliot.
那是什么 艾里亚特 那是什么
What is it, Elliot? What is it?
等一下 别说出来 我会
Wait, don’t tell me. I…
林边小镇不见了
Timberline is missing!
-我刚想说的 -我的车♥库♥也不见了
-I was just gonna say that. -My garage is missing.
早餐 午餐和晚餐全都不见了
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are missing.
我的生活不见了 这些都是你造成的
My life is missing, and it’s all your fault.
那你打算怎么办呢
What are you gonna do?
你真有趣
You’re funny.
我想”也许” 不过 我会 然后
I thought, “Maybe,” but then I was like… and then…
这是不可能的 一定是什么地方搞错了
This ain’t happening. It’s some kind of mistake.
想一想吧 博格 她气坏了 但你能解决的
Think, Boog. She’s mad, but you can fix this.
好吧 我回去再给她做那个表情
All right, I’ll go back and I’ll give her the face.
那个表情
The face.
必须趁她还没忘记我的表情前回去
Gotta get back before she forgets the face.
到时候一切就不是问题了
That’ll clear it all up right there.
对 对 对 就是那个表情
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the face.
博格
Boog!
你不能光是在绕来绕去的
You can’t just go wandering around out here.
你不知道自己这是去哪 博格
You don’t know where you’re going, Boog!
我要回家
I’m going home.
等一下 博格
Wait. Boog.
我知道回去林边小镇的路
I know where Timberline is.
-我可以带你回去 -谢谢 但心领不必了
-I can get you back. -Thank you, but no thank you.
别吵
Quiet.
林边小镇应该就在这附近
Timberline’s gotta be around here somewhere.
不错 挺快的
Well, that was quick.
好 试一试 右边紧 左边松
Now, let’s see. Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.
博格 是你吗
Boog, is that you?
博格
Boog.
好 我要先了解一下地形
Okay, I gotta get the lay of the land.
只要
Somehow…
我能爬到够高的地方 就
…if I get up high enough, then…

All right.
我能行的
I can do this.
没问题
No problem.
上学路上迷路了 朋友
Lost your way to Sunday school, pal?
这里是松鼠大王的地盘 没人敢跟松鼠大王捣乱
This is McSquizzy’s turf. Nobody messes with McSquizzy.
这就是我
Because that’s me.
-什么 -敢碰这棵树一根针叶
-What? -Touch a needle in this tree…
-我就要你好看 -是吗
…and I’ll give you such a doing! -Yeah?
就你还有其他弟兄吗
You and what army?
哇 还真是支军队
Oh, that army.
别找毛尾部落的麻烦
Mess not with the furrytail clan.
善良的守护者 正义的化身
Defenders of the good, crusaders of the righteous…
松树的保卫者
…guardians of the pine.
留着你的树 我另找一棵
Keep your tree. I’ll find another one.
看 他背上还带着个小不点 奇怪的双胞胎
Look! He’s got a wee freakish twin growing out of his back.
哦 这棵树好像可以
Oh, this one will work.
嘿 当心 不是警告过你吗
Hey. That was a warning, all right?
要再来的话 我就对你这大棕毛绒家伙不客气了
Try that again, and I’ll be kicking your furry brown bahookie!
-什么 -嘿 这可是另一棵树啊
-What? -Hey, this is a different tree.
这些都是我的树
They’re all my trees.
我劝你还是从哪来就回哪去
I suggest you turn round and head right back from whence you came.
我正想这样做呢 那能给我指下去镇上的路吗
That’s what I’m trying to do. So just point me the way to town…
然后我就会离开这
…and I’ll be out of here.
够了 这是你们自找的
That’s it. You’re asking for a whooping.
准备
Ready!
开火
Fire!
嘿 博格 看 没有用手哦
Hey, Boog, look. No hands.
不过我想我被晒伤了
I think I’m getting a sunburn, though.
看看就知道了
Check it out.
好吧 镇子在哪里
All right, where’s town?
或者我们还是该叫它月亮晒伤的
Or what we would call this, a moon burn.
来 只要指个我方向
Look, just give me the directions.
我真的必须回去
I really need to get back.
真可怜
So sad.
-林边小镇在哪 -好 好 这样
-Where’s Timberline? -Okay. Okay. All right.
你觉得林边小镇很好 对吧
You got it good in Timberline, right?
咖啡 喔喔糖 没危险
Coffee, Woo Hoo bars, safety.
-没错 所以 -可是 仍旧少了点什么
-Yeah, so? -And still, something is missing.
-那是 -是 我
-There is? -Yep. Me.
带上我吧 博格 我来带你回镇上
And I want in, Boog. I’ll take you to town…
不过回去以后 我们得作拍档
…but when we get there, we’re partners.
成交吧 拍档
Deal, partner?
什么 不 不 不 不行
What? Oh, no, no, no.
这是绝对不可能的 绝不
That ain’t never gonna happen. Never.
难道你就没自己的圈子可以回吗
Don’t you have a herd to get back to?
什么 我的圈子 他们 我的圈子会理解我的
What…? My herd? They… My herd will understand.
那些可都是我的 他们是我的老朋友
These guys are my… They’re my buddies.
-他们 他们希望我过得好 -算了吧
-They… They want the best for me. -Forget it.
哦 好吧 最好现在就走
Oh, well. Better start moving, then.
因为没几天就到狩猎季了
Because open season starts in a few days.
没准其中哪个猎人能载你回去
Maybe one of those hunters can give you a ride back…
把你绑在他们的车前盖上
…on the hood of their truck.
猎人 该死
Hunters. Dang.
-好了 好了 -那我们谈好了
-Okay, okay. -So we have a deal, then?
好 我要你亲口说
Okay, let me hear you say it.
-拍档 -你真恶心
-Partners? -You’re disgusting.
-怎么样 -我
-What was that? -I…
对不起 没听见 -我说 我想
-Sorry, can’t hear you. -I said, I guess…
我们能做拍档
…we can be partners.
拍档
Partners?
拍档
Partners.
不错不错 这边 说话算话 不准食言
Okeydokey, this way! Move it or lose it!
你知道的 我们应该有自己的秘密手势
You know, we should have a secret handshake…
还有绰号♥之类的 好像那些很酷的绰号♥
…and like nicknames and stuff. Like, cool nicknames, though.
好像我叫你博格特
I’ll call you Boogster…
你么就叫我无敌E先生
…and then you can call me The Incredible Mister E.
不错吧 这都是我自己想出来的
Isn’t that great? I came up with that myself.
我编的 你要知道 一定很不错
I made that up. You know, this is gonna be awesome.
只有你跟我才知道
It’s just you and me.
嘿 那个穿短裤的女士是谁
Hey, who’s the lady in the shorts?
希望不会太迟
I hope I’m not too late.
他们已经在外面呆了一整夜了
They’ve been out here all night.
一只熊
A bear…
和一只鹿 齐心协力
…and a deer, working together.
这场阴谋还要演多久
How far does this conspiracy go?
难道还有什么其他动物也搀和进来了 我的天啊
What other animals are involved? God bless America!
希望秃鹰不会来
I hope the bald eagle hasn’t turned.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they’re right.
也许 也许老肖真的疯了
Maybe… Maybe old Shaw is crazy.
是的 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
这里真宁静 对吧 鲍勃
Isn’t it peaceful out here, Bob?
你是对的 鲍勃 我们可别破坏了此刻的美
You’re right, Bob. Let’s not spoil the beauty of this moment…
因为无聊的谈话
…with idle chatter.
有些人可以一直胡言乱语 直到牛儿们都回家了才停
Some people can just jibber-jabber till the cows come home.
那是什么意思呢 鲍勃
What does that mean, Bob?
什么叫”直到牛儿们都回家了”
“Till the cows come home.”
牛儿们不在家都去哪了
Where have the cows been?
好了 101号♥森林
Okay, Forest 101.
这些大木条条就叫做树
These big wood stick things are called trees.
大块的石头叫做山 小块的石头是山的孩子
The big rocks are called mountains, and the little rocks are their babies.
好高
Altitude.
不要手软 不要手软 上来
No jelly arm, no jelly arm. Come on.
-艾里亚特 -博格特 你
-Elliot! -Boogster, it’s…
还要我说多少次
How many times must I say it?
我是无敌E先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!