I had that in my mouth and everything.
老兄 你鼻子老那样实在让我受不了
Dude, you’re freaking me out with that nose thing.
-哇 -那是什么
-Whoa. -What is it?
-一整座满满的喔喔糖村 -赞
-It’s a whole Woo Hoo village. -Sweet.
锁上了 看来我们明天再来好了
It’s locked. Maybe we should come back tomorrow.
喂
Hey.
艾里亚特 看你要干 你干了什么
Elliot, look what you… You did.
你给我们惹大♥麻♥烦了
You gonna get us in some trouble.
喔喔糖
The Woo Hoo bar.
它真是我的梦中情人 丝般顺滑又奶香扑鼻
She’s my lady. Smooth and creamy.
糟糕 我不能干 可我愿意
So bad, I shouldn’t. Yet I will.
那是什么
What is that?
哇 我来试试
Whoa, let me try.
博格 博格
Boog. Boog?
-喂 白♥痴♥ -我叫”艾里亚特”
-Hello, idiot. -It’s “Elliot.”
我来宣告和平
I come in peace.
打劫了
I’m foraging.
意大利辣香肠
Pepperoni!
很好 就这样 一起来
All right. Yeah, there it is. Let’s go.
博格 派对结束 快闪
Boog, party’s over, let’s go.
-好 不错 就这样 -不许动
-All right, yeah, there it is. -Freeze.
注意 神奇灰熊 晚上好
Behold, the mighty grizzly. Good night.
如果你今天要去树林 那里会有薯条的
If you go out in the woods today There’s gonna be some fries
还有长颈鹿
Yeah, and the giraffes…
它们的味道跟大象一样
…they taste almost exactly like the elephants.
糟透了
That’s messed up.
嘿 高迪
Hey, Gordy.
快倒车 别让她看到我
Back up quick, before she sees me.
你现在有大♥麻♥烦了 先生
You’re in big trouble, mister.
你自己知道吃了糖后会怎么样的 博格
You know what sugar does to you, Boog.
直接上♥床♥ 就现在
Straight to bed, now!
真抱歉 我的错 下不为例
I’m so sorry. It’s my fault. It won’t happen again.
-要是它伤到人怎么办 -高迪 拜托
-What if he had hurt someone? -Gordy, please.
-我们说的可是博格 -喂 你在看什么
-We’re talking about Boog here. -Hey, what are you looking at?
我跟你说过别等我的
I told you not to wait up.
我明白我会把它带回森林的
I’ll take him back to the woods.
是时候让他回真正属于他的地方了
It’s time to put him where he belongs.
不行 不行 他还没有准备好
No, no, he’s not ready to go back yet.
我是说 这不能怪我
I mean, it’s not my fault.
我试过教他点基本的东西
I tried to teach him the basics.
我带他去抓鱼 可他就是不想下水
I took him fishing, but he didn’t wanna get wet.
高迪 拜托
Gordy, please…
博格感到很抱歉
Boog is sorry.
-贝丝你不是他的母亲 -我也没想做他妈妈
-Beth, you’re not his mother. -I’m not mothering him.
抱歉 博格 上♥床♥去 博格
Excuse me. Go to bed, Boog!
再等一个夏天
One more summer.
我只要求再过一个夏天
That’s all I’m asking, one summer.
高迪 你知道的 我很讲道理的谢谢
Great, see? I can be reasonable. Thanks.
你知道吗
You know something?
你留他越久 要让他适应自然就难
The longer you wait, the harder it’s gonna be for him to adapt.
哦 我肯定他可以的 至少我觉得他可以
Oh, I’m sure he’ll… At least I think he’ll…
你会更加舍不得让他走
And the harder it’s gonna be for you to let him go.
晚安 贝丝
Good night, Beth.
我该拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
这不是无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
This isn’t decaf.
你知道 咖♥啡♥因♥对我有什么影响的 鲍勃
You know what caffeine does to me, Bob.
我已经一直拼命在跟你说了 都要把你耳朵说掉了
I’d be talking up a storm, chatting your ear off…
一路上都这样
…a mile a minute for the whole ride.
维尼先生 走吧 走吧 维尼先生
Mr. Weenie, heel. Heel, Mr. Weenie.
烫
Hot.
坏的和好的都在一起
It’s terrible but wonderful at the same time.
好像有一杯就自♥由♥了
It’s like freedom in a cup.
解放咯
Out of hand.
你知道吗 听说博格昨晚非常失控
You know, I heard Boog got loose last night…
他还把那里弄得一塌糊涂
…and he totally trashed the place.
-真的 -确实是这样
-Really? -That’s what happened.
这里的情况不对劲啊
There’s something wrong going on here.
是你 居然学人一样走路
You? It walks like a man.
别跑 你这个 用两条腿走还喝咖啡的怪物
Hold still, you two-legged latte drinker.
小心
Look out!
别再来了
Not again.
博格会让你们呆他的爪子底下
Boog will have you eating out of his paw.
明白吗”爪子” 因为他是一只熊
Get it? “Paw,” because he’s a bear?
-不管怎样 -哦 伙计
-So anyway… -Oh, man.
好 放松 博格 你可以的
Okay, relax, Boog. You can do this.
-什么 -我得藏起来 我得藏起来
-What the…? -I gotta hide. I gotta hide.
你在这干什么 快离开这里
What are you doing? Get out of here. Hey.
他就跟在我后面
He’s right behind me.
我认得你 就是这熊带坏了我的鹿
I knew it. That bear’s corrupted my buck.
掩护我
Hide me.
-好 他走了 你出去 -好主意
-All right, he’s gone. Now get out. -Good idea.
-你去哪 -大家注意 神奇灰熊
-Where you going? -Behold, the mighty grizzly.
多可爱的一只驴
How cute, a donkey.
你给我惹的麻烦够多了
You got me in enough trouble.
喂 我 是你救了我的命
Hey, l… You saved my life.
就是说你要对我负责任
That means that you’re responsible for me.
什么 别再搅和我的生活
What? Stop messing up my life.
本来应该你出场的 你应该谢谢我的
You needed to get out. You should thank me.
-谢谢你 -不客气 伙计
-Thank you? -You’re welcome, buddy.
别再这么叫我 现在快走
Stop calling me that. Now get out.
得藏起来 得藏起来
Need to hide. Need to hide.
博格
Boog?
噢 噢 你不要这样 你现在就得走了
Oh, no, you don’t. You’re leaving now.
-从衣服出来 脱下来 -不 不要
-Out of the coat. Take it off. -No. No!
-把衣服脱下来 -不脱就是不脱
-Take off the coat. -No means no.
-他要吃掉那只驴-他要把我们都吃掉
-He’s eating the donkey. -He’s gonna eat us all.
你知道他还在外面
You know he’s still out there.
吃掉你们 他可不会 博格 你在干嘛
Eat you? He’s not gonna… Boog, what are you doing?
立刻把那动物放下
Put that animal down this instant.
-别闹了 -不 我要留在这
-Hold still. -No, I’m staying.
那我的表演呢
But my show!
坐下 博格 你的表演该结束了
Sit, Boog. You’re getting a time-out.
听到我说了吗 我现在很生气
Do you hear me? I’m totally getting angry.
那家伙要杀了我
That guy wants to kill me.
不要走 等一下
No, wait.
-我有一个蹄裂了 -裂了
-I chipped a hoof. -Chipped a…?
裂了 我要杀了你
You chipped a… I’m gonna kill you.
他没有不会伤人的 真的 冷静点 冷静点
He’s harmless. Really. Stay calm. Stay calm!
不要挡道 走开
Out of my way. Move.
表演结束 你这四只脚自然界的怪物
Show’s over, you four-legged freaks of nature.
很好
Perfect.
肖 放下枪
Shaw. Drop that gun.
你搞砸了我的表演
You’re ruining my show.
很简单 现在 只要瞄准好他们
Easy, now. Just line them up.
一石二鸟
Two heads, one bullet.
黄油牛奶饼干
Buttermilk biscuits.
肖 你被捕了
Shaw, you’re under arrest.
肖
Shaw?
高迪 我不晓得还能怎么办
Gordy, I didn’t know what else to do. L…
是时候了 贝丝
It’s time, Beth.
可是狩猎季也到了
But what about hunting season?
送他到瀑布上垣去 在那就没事了
Take him above the falls. He’ll be safe there.
你会
You’re gonna be…
你会过得很好
You’re gonna be fine.
我会想念你的 大家伙
I’m gonna miss you, big guy.
真美
Pretty.
我的家去哪了 没了
Where’s home? It’s gone.
有人把它偷走了
Someone stole it.
喂 你可以轻一点吗
Hey, could you keep it down?
我还想在这多睡一会
I’m trying to sleep here.
你