这样才算”吼” 博格
Now, that’s a roar, Boog.
快上车 我们要迟到了
Now get in. We’re gonna be late.
别反驳 女孩就是会吼 可她能像我这么弯吗
No denying. The girl’s got growl. But can she get down like this?
你能像我这样 弯到这里 再弯
Can you get down like this? Bring it here. Bring it.
最后再回来 嗯 看好咯 看好咯
Then bring it right back, huh? Look at that. Look at that.
我们到了
Here it comes.
你好 高迪
Hey, Gordy.
早上好 贝丝
Morning, Beth.
丛林大反♥攻♥
欢迎来到林边小镇的狂野剧场
Welcome to Timberline’s Wilderness Extravaganza.
我是护林员贝丝
I’m Ranger Beth.
请大家一起鼓掌欢迎博格
Please, put your hands together for Boog.
注意了 神奇灰熊
Behold, the mighty grizzly.
你会说我恋爱了 或者说我疯了
You can say I’m in love You could say I’m insane
可就是再没人比我亲爱的 洛林更了解我
But no one understands me Like my darling Lorraine
看来你是从一个烤架上了另一个啦
Looks like you’re going from one grill to another.
全场都轰动了 博格 你说是不是
We rocked that house, didn’t we, Boog?
他们好像握在我们的手掌里了
They were eating out of our hands.
嗯 是我的手和你的熊掌
Well, my hands, your paws.
在你的熊掌之下
Eating out of your paw.
那样不赖 下次就那么演
That’s good. That’s going in the show.
肖 那个家伙可真让我恶心
Shaw. That guy really chaps my khakis.
在这等我 博格
You wait here, Boog.
-铐住他 高迪 -哦 女童子军来啦
-Cuff him, Gordy. -Oh, the Girl Scouts are here.
他又干了
He’s at it again.
肖 还有三天才允许打猎
Shaw, hunting season doesn’t start for three days.
你卡车盖上的那头鹿是怎么回事
What are you doing with that buck on your hood?
什么 那不是我的错啊是它自己冲到我车前面的
What? It ain’t my fault. He ran right in front of my truck.
在哪 在州际公路上
Where, on the interstate?
算是吧
Sort of.
那女孩去哪了
Where is that girl?
真够呛的
That’s nasty.
什么 干什么 发生什么事了 我在哪里
What? What the…? What’s going on? Where am I?
我看到一道白光然后就 我看到两道白光然后就
I saw a bright light and… I saw two bright lights and…
-我死了吗 -还没有
-Am I dead? -Not yet.
不过在肖的车上就说不准了
But seeing how that is Shaw’s truck…
-肖是什么 -就是这镇上最讨人厌的猎人
-What’s a Shaw? -Only the nastiest hunter in town.
猎人 你也是他抓的
A hunter? Did he get you too?
你没有看到我也被绑着 有吗 小朋友
You don’t see me tied up, do you, baby?
-这是我的坐骑 -你的坐骑
-This is my ride. -Your ride?
哈 这里是我的地盘 知道吗
Yeah, this is my town, okay?
这些都是我认识的人 我住在这里
These are my people. This is where I reside.
没有人会去抓我这只熊的
Nobody’s hunting this bear.
真的 那好 快点松开我 拜托了
Really? Well, then untie me. Please?
你看 现在又没人在看着
Look, no one’s looking.
-恕难从命 -那我怎么办
-Ain’t gonna be able to do it. -What am I gonna do?
我不要被钉在墙上做装饰品
I don’t wanna be mounted on a wall.
-冷静点 不会的 -不会的
-Calm down. Ain’t gonna happen. -It’s not?
-角那样是不会的 -我的角可没问题
-Not with that rack. -I don’t have a problem with…
我的 它
My… It’s…
我成了独角 别看我 别看我
I’m a unihorn. Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me.
我破相了 我是个怪物
I’m hideous. I’m a monster.
-环境保护狂 -野蛮人
-Tree-hugger. -Knuckle dragger.
素食狂
Veggieburger.
好了 好了 够了 你们俩
All right, all right. That’s enough, you two.
听着 女童子军 它们就是些蠢动物
Listen, Girl Scout, they’re dumb animals.
我只是在遵守自然定律 人类在顶层 动物在底下
I’m just respecting the natural order: Man on top, animals on the bottom.
而你的熊 你的熊的确是有点特别
But your bear… Now, now, your bear is special.
他属于中间的那块
He belongs somewhere in the middle.
夹在在两片黑麦面包当中 还嵌在肉汁里头
Between two slices of rye, smothered in gravy.
肖 你真是病态得不可救药
You’re a sick, sick, twisted puppy, Shaw.
来放倒我啊赌一盒巧克力蛋糕 来啊小宝贝
Put me down for a box of Thin Mints, will you, sweetie?
拿着枪的六趾大猴子 博格 来 我们要走
Six-toed gun monkey. Boog, come on, let’s get out of here.
快点 求你了 拜托 拜托 放我了吧
Come on, I’m begging you. Please, please. Just untie me.
来吧 求你 求你 求你了
Come on. Please, please, please?
好 快走吧 赶快跑回 森林里去 小伙计
Hey, go on now. Scamper on back to the woods, little buddy.
可怜的独角怪鹿
Little one-horned freak.
伙计 他叫我”伙计”
Buddy? He called me “buddy.”
我的鹿
My buck.
我的车 为什么 你这个小
My truck. Why, you little…
肖 不准在镇上开枪
Shaw, no shooting in town.
但是 高迪 那头熊靠过来 放了我的鹿啊
But, Gordy, that bear leaned over and untied my buck.
-你难道没有看到吗 -我只看到一个烂掉的车头灯
-Didrt you see that? -All I see is a busted headlight.
肖 你在丛林里生活得太久了
Shaw, you’ve been living in the woods too long.
耳听为虚 眼见为实
They can’t tell me what I seen, because only I know what I seen.
幸运之轮
Wheel of Fortune!
就要开大奖了 快开
Big money got to come. Come on.
-好了 伙计 该上♥床♥睡觉了 -五百
-Okay, buddy, time for bed. -Five hundred…
-没有R -博格
-There’s no R… -Boog.
丁克曼先生在等你
Mr. Dinklemars waiting.
晚安 大家伙
Good night, big guy.
哦 我好像忘了点什么
Oh, did I forget something?
不行 不行 不能再给了
No, no, no. No more treats for you.
不行 快点停
No, stop it.
别做那种表情 眉毛也不准那么动
Not the face. Oh, no, not the eyebrows too.
不行 这次不管用了 停下来 我是认真的 博格
No, it’s not gonna work this time. Stop it. I’m serious, Boog.
这样是挺可爱的 但是不行 好吧
It’s cute, but no… All right.
如果你今天要去树林 你可要大吃一惊了
If you go out in the woods today You’re sure of a big surprise
如果你今天要去树林 你可得好好伪装自己
If you go out in the woods today You’d better go in disguise
因为每只熊 只要住在那里
For every bear That ever there was
都会聚到那里因为
Will gather there together because
今天就是
Today’s the day
泰迪熊们野餐的日子
The teddy bears have their picnic
晚安 博格
Good night, Boog.
谁在那里
Who’s there?
我警告你 我有十只锋利的爪子
I’m warning you. I got ten claws
不怕用它们对付不了你
and I ain’t afraid to use them.
-喂 伙计 是我艾里亚特 -你来这干嘛
-Hey, buddy. It’s me, Elliot. -What are you doing here?
你救过我 我来这报答你的
You helped me, I’m returning the favor.
我现在把你给弄出去 我们走 离开这
I’m busting you out of here. Let’s go. Let’s do this.
快点 趁那女看守没发现我们走
Come on. Let’s book it before the warden makes her rounds.
不 玉米片角 你把事都想歪了
No, cornflake. You’ve got it all twisted.
-这是我家 -真不错
-This here is my home. -Sweet.
那现在就快点重新从那窗户出去
Now haul your little butt back out that window.
-那是什么 -别到那去
-What’s this? -Get off of that.
好软 那是什么
So soft. What is that?
你都在那干嘛
What are you doing in there?
这地方两个呆没问题
This place is big enough for two.
-什么 -噢 看
-What? -Wow, look at that.
看起来自然吧
Does this look natural?
-还给我 -噢 那个小家伙是谁
-Give me that. -Oh, who’s this little guy?
-丁克曼 -丁克曼
-Dinkleman. -Dinkleman?
丁克曼是你娃娃
Is Dinkleman your doll?
我对旧东西没所谓
I don’t care about that old thing.
哦 我明白了 你是只宠物
Oh, I get it. You’re like a pet.
-我不是任何人的宠物 -是吗
-I ain’t nobody’s pet. -Right.
我想干嘛就干嘛 进出都随我高兴
I do what I want, when I want, and I come and go as I please.
好啊那我们走吧
Well, then let’s go.
去外头
Outside?
为什么要去外面呢 我什么都不缺
Why would I wanna go outside when I got all I need in…
哇 那是什么
Whoa, what’s that?
我叫它喔喔糖 就像
I call them Woo Hoos, like:
来一个
You want one?
我知道哪有很多这个 可你得去
I know where there’s a bunch of them, but you gotta go…
外头
…outside.
里头 外头
Inside. Outside.
-里头 外头 -停
-Inside. Outside. -Stop it.
-不中用的鼻子 -里头 外
-Stupid nose. -Inside. Outsi…
好 我就从那个装着东西的家伙里 拿的喔喔糖的
Okay, I got that Woo Hoo right out of one of those container doohickeys.
你从垃圾桶里拿出来的
You got that out the garbage?
我吃得都是这些垃圾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!