否则 我们就会想错了
Otherwise, we’d been thinking wrong.
我们可不想那样
We wouldn’t want to do that.
不 不 当然不
No. No, of course not.
非常感谢你 女士
Much obliged to you, ma’am.
不客气 斯皮尔曼先生
You’re very welcome, Mr. Spearman.
谢谢你 苏
Thank you, Sue.
保重 查理
Take care of yourself, Charley.
你打算就这样 什么也不说就走吗?
Are you just gonna go off like that without saying nothing?
没什么好说的
Ain’t nothing to say.
我看得出你们两个彼此有意思
I seen how you look at that gal and the way she looks at you.
这样一句话不说就走是不对的
It ain’t right to walk away without a word.
你要我对她说什么 博斯?
What do you want me to tell her, Boss?
我们也许回不来了
We probably ain’t gonna make it?
对她来说真是个好消息!
Be a big fat comfort.
我不知道你该对她说什么 查理
I don’t know what you should tell her, Charley.
我希望我能在我妻子过世前 多对她说点话
I wish I’d have said more to my wife before she passed.
也许她这是最后一次见到你了 查理
This may be the last time she sees you in this world, Charley.
或者是你最后一次见到她
Or you her.
怎么想就怎么跟她说吧
So tell her whatever you can.
她不该只得到你离开的…
‘Cause she’s entitled to more than just your backside
背影
walking away.
查理
Charley.
我不知道是不是该说
I’m not sure what’s worth saying or not.
你什么都不必说
Well, you don’t have to say anything.
我要说
Yeah, I do.
博斯 说得对
Boss is right about that.
很多时候 他说得都很对
He’s right about a lot of things.
只是…
It’s just…
我不是你想的那种人 苏
I’m not who you think I am, Sue.
我去过很多地方 做过很多事情
I’ve…been places. I’ve done things.
虽然大多数并不引以为豪
Most of them, I’m not proud of.
我一直希望能遇到一个温柔 体贴
You know, I always hoped somebody gentle and caring
的男人
might come along.
很多年过去了 在这样一个小镇
Years pass. A small town and all.
梦想一天天褪色
And your hopes begin to fade a little every day
最终烟消云散
until you hardly remember what they were.
我看得出你是什么样的人 查理
I’ve seen who you are, Charley.
你看那孩子的眼神
The way you looked after that boy
你对博斯的尊敬
and the respect you give Boss.
也许只是点点滴滴
It might be little bits.
但对细心的女人来说已经足够了
But they’re enough for a woman who looks.
今天有人会死 苏
Men are gonna get killed here today, Sue.
我要去杀他们
And I’m gonna kill them.
你明白吗?
You understand that?
明白
Yes.
戴上这个
I want you to have this.
总给我带来好运
It’s always brought me luck.
不…我不能接受
I…can’t take your locket.
这是礼物 你不能拒绝
It’s not your choice when it’s a gift.
真像你啊
It’s a good likeness of you.
是我妈妈 年轻的时候照的
It’s my mother when she was young.
她真美
She’s beautiful.
如果你再也见不到我 我想让你知道
I want you to know that if I don’t ever see you again
我对你说的都是真心话
that I meant everything I said to you
我很感激你对我说的
and I appreciate everything you said to me.
这个镇上没什么令人称道的
Ain’t nothing that happened in this old town been a surprise.
除了你
Except you.
我们会再见面的 查理·维特
I’ll be seeing you, Charley Waite.
开心吗?
Happy?
是的
Yeah. If you are.
早上好 孩子们
Morning, boys.
给你们带早餐来了
Brung you breakfast.
孩子们 快走开
Hey, you kids. Come away from there.
快啊
Come on.
你们快过来
You get along.
这个怎么样?
What do you suppose this looks like?
我没兴趣
It don’t matter.
整个镇子都知道会有打斗
Whole town knows there’s a fight coming.
他们只是希望不会殃及池鱼
They just hope it don’t spill over to them.
巴克斯特和你们这帮偷牛贼凶手 我们在马厩等你们 带上枪 –博斯·史毕尔曼和查理·维特
如果真的要死了
Well, if I’m gonna get killed,
死之前我还想弄点甜点吃吃
I got a hankering to soothe my sweet tooth.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
需要点什么?
What can I do for you fellers?
来点糖果吧
Thinking about some candy.
-糖果? -是的
-Candy? -Yeah.
好的 先生 糖果
Yes, sir. Candy.
你要什么都有
Got anything you want.
-硬糖 -嗯
-Got jawbreakers. -Yeah.
水果糖 蜜饯 甘草糖 饴糖 蜂蜜脆
Gumdrops, candy canes, licorice, caramel, honey crisp.
甜枣 棒棒糖 牛奶巧克力…
Jujubes, lollipops, milk chocolate…
来点特别的
Looking for something special.
你这儿最贵的是什么?
Now, what’s the most expensive you’ve got?
对 有了
Ooh. I got just the thing.
-这是黑巧克力 -好
-This is dark chocolate. -Yeah.
从欧洲的瑞士进口的
It comes all the way from Switzerland, Europe.
瑞士在法国旁边
That’s near France, see.
他们叫它苦甜黑巧克力
They call it bittersweet.
入口即化
Melts in your mouth.
-你尝过? -没有
-You tried it? -No.
那你怎么知道?
How do you know it melts in your mouth?
实际上 我们吃不起
Well, truth is we can’t afford it ourselves.
我要两块
Mm-hmm. I’ll take two.
不问问价钱吗?
Don’t you want to know how much?

Nope.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
再来三支最好的雪茄
And three of your finest cigars.
我和我的朋友很喜欢瑞士巧克力
My friend and me got a hankering for Switzerland chocolate
和好烟
and a good smoke.
这些是从古巴哈瓦那进口的
Now, these come all the way from Havana, Cuba.
谢谢
Thank you.
-还要点什么? -不 够了
-Anything else? -No. That’ll do it.
多少钱?
How much I owe you?
5美元
It’s…$5.
查理
Charley.
给你
Here you are.
我过会儿再吃 博斯
Believe I’ll enjoy these later, Boss.
好吧
Yep.
你们该趁还有时间
You ought to do yourselves a favor and ride on
赶快逃跑
while you still got time.
不劳挂怀
Tried minding our own business.
真不错
This is good.
物有所值
Worth every penny.
你们会被杀死的
You’re gonna get yourselves killed.
试试这个 拉尔夫
Try that, Ralph.
继续
Go on.
这么好的东西天天摆在你面前
Sitting right here in front of you.
你居然没尝过
Never even tried it.
如果没尝点特别的东西就死了 会很遗憾的
Shame to go forever without taking a taste of something.
查理 走吧
Charley, let’s go.
珀西!
Percy!
在上面!
Up here!
给你带来了支雪茄 从古巴的哈瓦那进口的
Brought you a cigar. All the way from Havana, Cuba.
不会吧?
You don’t say?
我听说过 但从来没尝过
I’ve heard about them, but I never had one.
太谢谢你了
Much obliged to you.
怎么样?
What do you think?
比我平常抽的蹩脚烟好多了
Better than them crappers I usually smoke.
就在这里动手?
So, you’re gonna make your stand down here?
是的 在外面的马车附近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!