我把我的孩子养大 可不是想看他们送死
I didn’t raise my boys just to see them killed.
也许你不知道
Well, you may not know this,
对一个男人来说 还有比死更痛苦的事情
but there’s things that gnaw on a man worse than dying.
晚安,先生们
Evening, gents.
晚安
Evening.
这种天气 最好别出来
Better get out of this weather,
否则 你的老骨头会变得比我还要僵硬
or your bones are gonna be even stiffer than mine.
那到酒馆里面去正合适
Heading into the saloon to do just that.
我是来找你们的
Come looking for you boys.
你要是来早点 我就会请你喝一杯了
I’d have bought you a drink if you was earlier.
那现在掉头回去啊
Then turn around and do it now.
警长派了人在马厩那里伏击你们
Marshal’s got men waiting to waylay you back at the livery.
有一个在你们的马车里
Another one’s in your wagon.
马厩对面的棚屋里还有一个
And then there’s another in the shed across from it.
警长也在?
Marshal with them?

No.
他一个人坐在温暖干燥的
He’s sitting up there all by his lonesome
监狱里 脚翘到了桌子上
in that warm, dry jailhouse with his feet up
正等着他的手下把你们送进去呢
waiting for them to bring you in.
死活不论
Or kill you.
谢谢你的提醒
Well, thanks for the warning.
我告诉过你们 我一直不满警长的作为
Like I told you, never been partial to the marshal’s ways.
还有丹顿·巴克斯特的
Dent Baxter’s either.
你差不多是我们在这个镇上唯一的朋友
You’re near the only friend we got in this town.
我请你喝两杯
I’ll be buying a drink or two.
别声张 好吗?
You keep it quiet, all right?
是时候了 你准备怎么玩?
Time’s come. How you want to play it?
我听你的 你是老板 博斯 你怎么说 我就怎么做
Well, I work for you, Boss. I’ll play it however you want.
这里没有老板 查理
Nobody works for anybody here, Charley.
布勒这个名字 有印象吗?
Now, the name Butler mean anything to you?
你做老本行的时候 消息比较灵通
You hear names when you’re on the other side of things.
他手脚像他们说的那么快吗?
He as fast as they say?
他是个杀手
He’s a killer.
看见他 你会认出来吗?
Know him if you saw him?
如果你确定就是想找他 他就不难认了
He ain’t hard to recognize if you know what you’re looking for.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们今晚就挂掉 没机会见识一下
Too bad if we get shot up tonight
他和巴克斯特 那岂不是太遗憾了
before we get a chance at him and Baxter.
确实这样
Sure as hell is.
跟你说吧 警长的人在外面淋雨的时候
Tell you what, I’d like to sit someplace dry
我喜欢坐在干燥的地方
while the marshal’s men sit out in this rain.
今晚不会平静了
Won’t be so steady come morning.
这是个小地方
Small town.
即使是这样的天气 这样的晚上也不容易躲藏
It’s hard to hide even at night in this weather.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
我有个很绝的主意
Heard me an idea sounded pretty good.
是吗?
You did, did you?
好吧
Well, all right.
他一个人
He’s alone.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
你准是疯了
You must be plumb crazy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你死定了
You’re dead men.
我不是让你闭嘴了吗?
Didn’t he tell you to shut up?
那是什么?
What’s that?
麻醉剂 从医生那里偷的
Chloroform. Stole it from the doc’s.
你会因此逮捕我吗 警长?
You gonna arrest me for that, Marshal?
上帝
Jesus.
看啊
Well, looky here.
他睡着了
He’s asleep.

No.
看这里
Looky here.
放下
Put ’em down.
这边走
This way.
怎么样? 喜欢吗?
What do you think? Do you like it?
看来你喜欢 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You like it, you son of a buck, you?
还要? 那就再来点?
A little bit more? A bit more?
再来点
A bit more.
我就那样毫无防备坐在那里 你为什么不警告我
Wasn’t no call to leave me setting out like that.
-没时间 -我可不是诱饵 查理
-There wasn’t a lot of time. -I ain’t bait, Charley.
听到了
I hear you.
最好能记住
Best you remember it.
我猜你也不会让我忘了 是吗?
Well, I guess you ain’t gonna let me forget, are you?
越来越有趣了 是吗?
Starting to enjoy that part, aren’t you?
抱歉吵醒了你
Sorry if we woke you.
不 不 没有
No, no. You didn’t.
-我们来看看… -自己看吧
-Come to see if… -Go see for yourself.
博斯
-Hey, Boss. -Hey.
你吓到我们了 孩子
You gave us a fright, pard.
还以为我们要失去你了呢
Thought we was gonna lose you.
我只是睡了一觉
Just taking a little nap, that’s all.
很高兴你醒过来了
It’s good to have you back.
我们欠你的 巴洛小姐 谢谢你
We owe you, Miss Barlow, and we thank you.
还是感谢上帝吧
You best thank God instead.
是的 夫人 我们会…试试的
Yes, ma’am. We’ll…give that a try.
我想你们也饿了
Well, I expect you men are hungry.
巴登刚吃过
Button just ate.
我自己也得弄早餐了
I thought I’d make myself some breakfast.
多两张嘴也不是很麻烦
Two more mouths wouldn’t be any bother.
我先去换衣服
I’m just gonna change.
你 你再睡会儿
You. You should try to sleep.
他会的
He will.
听她的
Now, you do as she says now.
是 博斯
Yes, Boss.
好吧
Okay.
博斯?
Boss?
摩斯呢?
Mose?
我马上就来 查理
I’ll be along in a minute, Charley.
一会儿见 巴登
Be seeing you, Button.
恕我冒昧 女士 你看上去很…
If you don’t mind my saying, ma’am, you look…

Tired.
长夜漫漫
Oh. It’s been a long night.
坐下吧
Why don’t you sit?
让我这个老牛仔来做顿早餐吧
Let an old cowpoke cook up some breakfast.
不 不可以
No, I couldn’t let you.
没事的
Sure, you could.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想为前几天的事情道歉
I want to apologize for earlier.
不 不 没关系
Oh, no, no. There’s no need.
你受惊了
You were startled.
不是那么简单
No, it was more than that.
我一直努力忘掉一些事情
I’ve been trying to put some bad times behind me.
但有时候 它们总不安稳
But sometimes they don’t stay put.
我总是觉得放手过去
Always makes me feel better to let things breathe a little.
而不是埋葬过去更好一点
Not bury them.
我正在学 在尝试
I’m learning that. Trying, anyway.
我们都是这样
Well, that’s all any of us can do.
很高兴巴登在好转
Just glad Button’s getting better.
我还没见过博斯这么担心
Don’t believe I’ve ever seen Boss so worried.
只要风暴一停
Well, the doctor will be on his way home
医生马上就会回来了
as soon as the storm’s passed.
医生 你是说你兄弟?
By the doctor, you mean your brother?
我们一直以为你们是…
It’s just we’ve been thinking that you and the doc was…
夫妻
husband and wife.
是吗?
You did?
昨天晚上才知道
Didn’t find out till last night.
我以为你结婚了 苏
Thought you was married, Sue.
为什么这么说 不 我…
Why, no. I’m…
没结婚呢 查理
I’m not, Charley.
很好 我是说知道就好
Well, that’s good. I mean that’s good to know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!