with our peashooters.
没别的想法 只杀只鸟或麻雀就满足了
Nothing fancy, just enough to kill a bird or a squirrel,
运气好的话也许能杀更大只点的
maybe something larger if we was lucky.
我的父亲在他们森林里被杀了
Killed my first man in them woods.
在我父亲死后 他们拿着我们农场的产权文件
Held the paper on our farm, and after my pa died,
想尽各种办法来找我妈讨钱
he’d come around to get payment from my mom in any way he could.
我开枪打中他喉咙时 年纪比巴登大不了多少
Weren’t much older than Button when I shot him in the throat.
我知道会惹来更多杀戮 所以我逃走了并加入军队
Knew there’d be more killing, so I run off and joined the Army.
当时正在打仗
War was on.
自然是很高兴我能加入
They was only too happy to have me.
我的首次战役就像和我朋友在狩猎一般
My first skirmish was like hunting with my friends.
我们就待在树上 而他们朝着我们前进
We just sat up in some trees, and they came marching at us.
烽火散尽之后 尸横遍野
Must have been a hundred of them dead after the smoke cleared.
敌军四处走动 把剩下没死的打死
Went around and shot the rest who weren’t.
我们这些身怀技艺的人 被编制成一个特别班
Those of us with the knack was made into a special squad
所以我们可以轻便旅行
so we could travel light and on our own
自♥由♥出入敌阵中
into enemy territory.
命令相当简单: 到处制♥造♥麻烦
Orders were pretty simple. Make trouble wherever we could.
在那种局势下 离我们杀人也相去不远了
With room like that, it wasn’t long before we was killing men
甚至是没穿军服的
that weren’t even in uniform.
接下来似乎战事不断
Seemed like that went on the rest of the war.
在那之后 我来到西部
After that, I come West.
许多地方征求有一技之长的人
Lot of call for a man with them skills.
我替像巴克斯特那样的人工作
And I put them to work for men just like Baxter.
每隔一阵子 我几乎是苟且过日
Every once in a while, I almost get through a day
不去想我是谁 我做了什么
without thinking about who I am, what I’d done.
他又逐渐地睡着了
He drifted off again.
没好转 但也没恶化
No better, but no worse, either.
你真的很坦诚 查理
You’re a real honest man, Charley.
巴登的事我没说谎
Well, I ain’t gonna lie about Button.
我说的不是巴登的事
Not Button I’m talking about.
-斯皮尔曼先生 -医生在吗?
-Mr. Spearman. -The doctor in?
不 他不在
No, he’s not here.
我们有个孩子伤势很重
We got a boy that’s hurt bad.
过来 抱他到诊疗室里
Here, put him in the examining room.
他的听力没问题 夫人
It’s not his hearing, ma’am.
他清醒时听力相当良好
He hears real well when he’s awake.
斯皮尔曼先生 我在检查他的耳朵里有无血块
Mr. Spearman, I’m checking if there’s blood in his ears.
那能显示出头骨有无破裂
It could mean a fractured skull.
你是孩子的父亲吗?
Are you the boy’s father?
不是的 夫人
No, ma’am.
他叫巴登 是替我工作的
His name’s Button, and he works for me.
健康情形似乎不太好
It appears that’s not very healthy.
你们晓得客厅怎么走 去坐一会吧
You know the way to the parlor. Sit down.
我会忙上一阵子
I’ll be a while.
我想头骨没有破裂
Well, I don’t think it’s a fracture.
有可能只是脑震荡 但情形不太乐观
Concussion’s more likely, but it’s bad.
我得承认 我们没看过太多受枪伤的病人
I have to admit, we don’t see a lot of people shot.
我把伤口清洁包扎好了 似乎没受到病菌感染
I cleaned and dressed the wound. Doesn’t look infected.
那发烧情形呢?
What about the fever?
他需要静静躺一下 靠自己身体来复原了
He needs to lay still and let his body do its work.
无意冒犯 夫人 但我们大老远来
No offense, ma’am, but we come a long way
想让巴洛医生治疗这孩子
to see that the boy gets looked after proper by Dr. Barlow.
他现在人在哪?
Now, where’s he at?
丹顿·巴克斯特的一名手下
One of Dent Baxter’s hands
来接他去牧场了
came and fetched him out to the ranch.
那儿有几个人昨晚出了意外
Some men there had an accident night before last.
你务必告诉我事情经过 斯皮尔曼先生
You must tell me what happened, Mr. Spearman.
巴克斯特派他的手下来吓跑牛群
Baxter sent his men to stampede the herd,
而我和查理打算去阻止他们
and I figured me and Charley to stop them.
在他们藏身之处出奇不意地攻击他们
Surprised them where they was hiding, and we had at them.
其中一名就是巴洛医生帮他治疗背部的
Them’s the one Dr. Barlow’s putting back together.
等我们回到营地 其他人早已开枪打死摩斯了 打在头部
We got back to camp, others had shot Mose in the head,
也向巴登开了枪 留他等死
shot Button, left him for dead.
还打死了我们的狗
Shot our dog.
我去拿钱
I’ll be getting money.
不用了
It’s not necessary.
我们该付的 夫人
We pay our way, ma’am.
请坐 维特先生
Please, sit, Mr. Waite.
巴登是他的真名吗?
Button. Is that his real name?
请坐
Please, sit.
对 我们只知道这个名字
Yeah, it’s the only one we’ve known.
他只是个孩子
He’s just a boy.
没错
Yeah.
几年前在德州一处镇上找来的
Picked him up in a Texas town a few years back,
靠着餐馆剩菜剩饭维生
Iiving off cafe garbage.
连一句英语都不会说
Couldn’t speak a word of English.
我们认为是在帮他的忙
Thought we was doing him a favor.
那你呢?
What about you?
你知道警长替巴克斯特做事
Hmm? You know that the marshal works for Baxter.
有人看到你们进去那儿
People saw you ride in.
他们做了这事必须付出代价
There’s payment to be made by them that done this.
别想一逃了之
Don’t intend to run.
我们可以通知联邦警长
We could wire for the federal marshal.
就算他今天出发 一个星期也到不了
If he started riding today, he wouldn’t make it for a week.
要是碰上暴风雨 可能更久了
With the storm coming, maybe longer.
我们自己会解决警长和巴克斯特的
We’re obliged to deal with the marshal and Baxter ourselves.
那巴登怎么办?
What about Button?
他在奋力求生
Well, he’s fighting for his life.
我们也是一样
We’re gonna do the same.
不管巴登需要何种治疗 只管去做
Whatever’s needed for Button, you do it.
若他醒了 他需要在此待上几天
If he wakes, he’s gonna need to stay here a couple days
我们才能观察他的情况
so we can watch him.
看怎样对他最好就怎样吧
Whatever’s best for him.
两位 离我的小乐园远一点好吗?!
Can’t stay away from my little paradise, gents?!
相信撒旦在地狱之门也说同样的话 老顽固!
Believe Satan says the same at the gates of hell, old-timer!
我们想让马儿有个地方休息 经过一番长途跋涉了
We’d like to put the horses up. Had a tough trail.
我想把那边的马车找个地方停放
I’d like to set the wagon yonder.
自己动手吧! 快点!
Help yourself! Hurry up, though!
我以前见过这情形!
I seen it like this before!
大风暴快来了!
Big one’s coming!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
抱歉了 查理
Sorry, Charley.
是啊
Yeah.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
也许你们早该换个地方盖了
Maybe you should have built it in another spot.
惨了
Ah, mercy.
抓住狗!
Get the dog!
抓住狗!
Get the dog!
抓住狗!
Get the dog!
那里有只狗,查理
It’s a dog there, Charley.
帮我拿着
Take this.
它来了! 回来 查理!
There he is. Back here, Charley!
在你左边! 在你左边!
To your left! To your left!
抓住它! 抓住它!
Get him! Get him!
你没事吧 查理?
You all right, Charley?
没事 反正我刚刚一直在游泳
Yeah, considering I’ve just been swimming.
我欠你一个人情 先生
I owe you, mister.
你的狗真是可爱
That’s a sweet pup you got there.
令你想起谁了吗 查理?
Remind you of anyone, Charley?
体型小了点
Small version.
它这么小 这种天气不该放它在外头
Too small to be let out in this weather.
是我女儿的狗
Belongs to my daughter.
我拼命想抓住它 但水流太急了
I tried to grab him, but the water was too fast for me.
如果你们要去餐馆的话
If you’re going into the cafe,
能请你们俩喝杯咖啡是我的荣幸
I’d be proud to buy you both a cup of coffee.
这时候喝杯咖啡倒是满不错的
Coffee would be good about now.
就是像这种暴风雨冲走了冈尼森
This is like the storm that washed away Gunnison
在十年还是十二年前吧
10, 12 years back.
大水从山上激涌而下
The water come down from the mountains.
朝镇上直奔而来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!